Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Bannerghatta Road Relocation Guide
After renting or purchasing a new home, you should plan and fix the right date to do your relocation. Do not underestimate the process of moving your household belongings from your old house to your new home. Performing all the tasks on your own is not that simple, and you have to take all responsibilities if any damage or problem occurs during your shifting task. It will be more difficult and a very hectic job for you, if you are not well experienced. Generally, relocation service providers are well trained, and they can help you in moving all your household belongings easily and securely. Professional packers and movers in Bannerghatta road provide best local moving services such as disassembling and assembling, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, transporting and arranging your items anywhere inside the city. They also offer domestic moving services for customers who need relocation services from Bannerghatta road to another city or state. Hiring the services of packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore will minimize your mental stress, relocation time, physical pain and helps you in saving more money. Hence, hire trusted packers and movers Bannerghatta road for shifting your household things like electronic appliances, furniture, kitchen items, and delicate products smoothly without any damage or loss.
If you avert choosing movers and packers Bannerghatta road Bangalore, you will get into more risks such as lack of human resources, lack of safety, lack of training, chances of getting injured, spending more money and time. When selecting the best mover and packer in Bannerghatta road, you have to be alert about fraud moving companies surviving in the city, that could cheat you and make more money without a proper reason. They generally fool you by charging you more, giving more excuses for all activities they perform, putting some hidden charges at the end of your shifting process, etc.,
Trusted packers and movers in Bannerghatta road do their job comfortably by providing you the right services such as planned estimates, handling customer services, using modern equipment, security for your items and using relevant trucks for shifting. It is more necessary to choose packers and movers Bangalore Bannerghatta road as they aid you in completing your task brilliantly and safely.
There are more options to hire the best packers and movers in Bannerghatta road such as getting references from your relatives, friends or neighbors. Also, hire trusted moving companies by getting the address details of their location and directly visiting them. Then you can search for the best packers and movers by using applicable keywords such as “local packers and movers near me, local movers and packers near me, packers and movers near Bannerghatta road, movers and packers near Bannerghatta road" on search engines. After applying these keywords, you will get more results regarding relocation service providers in Bannerghatta road. Then you should select the best moving company by analyzing their reviews, ratings, feedback, etc. on their websites. If you are unable to select a right packer and mover in Bannerghatta road, get support from any moving reference portal like “Assure Shift.”
Assure Shift is a famous moving reference portal that helps you in hiring the top packers and movers in Bannerghatta road and all other major Indian cities. It provides local relocation services for customers in Bannerghatta road and domestic moving services for those who require out of city shifting services. Assure Shift has special features such as standard costs, full services for various customer levels, fast customer service and 100 % safe shifting.
Bannerghatta road is located in the south region of Bangalore city, and it is connected with the towns like Anekal, Jigani, and Bannerghatta. It is on the way to Bannerghatta National Park and has many apartments, religious places, IT companies, educational institutions, malls, hospitals, etc. Bannerghatta road packers and movers provide both local and domestic services for all level customers.
Our local packers and movers in Bannerghatta road listed on our portal have helped lots of customers in localities like Dollars Colony near Bannerghatta road, Doresanipalya near Bannerghatta road, Ranka Colony near Bannerghatta road, Billekahalli near Bannerghatta road, Arekere near Sharvabhoumanagar, Chamundeshwari Layout near Arekere Lake, Thimappa Reddy Layout near Bannerghatta road, Doddamma Layout near Bannerghatta road, Kalena Agrahara near Nobo Nagar, Meenakshi Layout near Himagiri Meadows, IDBI Layout near Gottigere, Balaji Gardens Layout near Gottigere lake, Royal Hermitage near Basavanapura, Krishna Reddy Layout near Weavers Colony, Kalkere near Bannerghatta National Park, Gollahalli near Bannerghatta police station.
How packers and movers in Bannerghatta road minimize your moving stress?
Generally, people believe the process of shifting is an easy thing to perform. But, in reality, there are more things to do before your packing job, and you have to plan your packing and labeling tasks. Instead, you should face problems during the later parts of your shifting process. All these things could take more time and effort; instead, that could be spent on other actions of your life.
When you choose expert packers and movers in Bannerghatta road, you need not worry about relocating your items. Usually, these companies have trained and experienced employees to perform your shifting task easily and smoothly. Hence, you can focus on other tasks of your moving. Professional relocation service providers help you in reducing your stress by performing the below-mentioned jobs.
Ask movers to prepare an inventory for you: To do the best packing work, you have to find what items you want to pack. When you need to do packing by yourself, try to produce an inventory list first. It would be much helpful for you and the moving company also. You can check your items while loading and unloading.
When you do not find time to create an inventory list, the expert moving company will perform the task for you. It stays coordinated during the shift, and It is important to list everything so that all things could be placed within the boxes.
Moving companies can offer all needed packing materials: Usually, packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore deliver top quality packing necessities and even sell that material. When you do your packing, these packing items will be very useful for local shifting.
When you do domestic moving, you need to verify that all goods are safe and secured. Therefore, packing on your own would be the main question of security of your household belongings. It is the greatest service delivered by a relocation company, and it promises its customers that everything would be packed safely.
Packers and movers can pack your fragile items safely: There are a few items that you cannot pack on your own. If you are taking any emotionally valuable goods with you, you should be more careful that no damage should happen while you are shifting. Shifting service providers can pack other belongings like
- Craftwork and furniture
- Artwork and sculptures
- Special things like pianos, hardware, pool tables, etc.
Therefore, these type of works can only be handled by experienced and trained movers and packers in Bannerghatta road Bangalore.
How to negotiate better with packers and movers in Bannerghatta road?
When relocating your house, getting more shifting estimates online is the general thing. Normally, they vary, as some companies offer lower quotes and some companies deliver higher quotes. Whatever reason it might be, when you need to negotiate with movers and packers Bannerghatta road Bangalore, you can make it. Things you could lower the relocation rates and finish up with quality moving.
When you relocate, never get concerned regarding your budget, but negotiate with a relocation company about moving charges. Receiving a low-cost quote is not an issue while you know regarding the tricks. You cannot pay a minimum for what the relocation service providers offer because their rates are fixed. Just, to save some charges by negotiation, you can perform a few activities. It might be any place; this is how you have to negotiate with a shifting company to get a minimum quotation.
Negotiate with a moving company: Normally, all relocation companies have their website and if they don’t have one, think better about choosing their services. You need a mover and packer that is open in its services and on which all people are very interested. Usually, packers and movers Bannerghatta road announce special offers, discounts and they provide rules for their offers. Due to this, you have to verify what you would receive in the starting stage of your negotiation. You can negotiate with a moving company if it does not offer any special discounts and offers.
Negotiate about moving costs: While moving, you can follow these methods to negotiate on shifting costs. If you believe that the moving charges are more after getting the charges through a phone call or an email, check the belongings that you need to relocate. Some of your products may be highly expensive to move. Generally, relocation companies apply costs on packing items, the time consumed for packing, the weight of the goods, loading, and unloading.
You can provide your unused items for the poor or sell them after de-cluttering of your belongings. Remove your unused goods and request for quotes within your budget range from a mover and packer. Receiving an in-home quote is the best thing to negotiate about the moving costs. Whenever you think that the given estimate is maximum, you can negotiate with the shifting service provider, by telling that other packers and movers in Bangalore Bannerghatta road are ready to provide the services at low costs.
Negotiate with more shifting companies: Some movers may react harshly, but not everyone. Mostly, it will not work, but you could try. Tell each packer that other movers are willing to provide you low quotes. Since there is heavy competition between moving companies; you can employ this trick also. The relocation service providers may offer you a more brilliant cost with few rules and your relocation dates flexibility.
Whenever a packer delivers you with the moving date from its side, you can negotiate on moving costs. Movers and packers Bannerghatta road Bangalore can move your items of various customers at the same time. They can coordinate a vehicle for two people on the same shifting day. A packer and mover can manage your items on a particular date, and it could bring back other’s goods when you agree. By following this trick, you can lower your shifting costs.
When you shift during fewer demand timings such as the end of spring, middle of weekdays or a month, you can negotiate for lesser rates. Lots of people shift during the starting or ending of the month or weekends, as the charges will be more.
Hence, these tips are helpful, when you search for packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore to negotiate with. It is good to spend the average rate for moving rather than receiving the minimum quote from a relocation company to keep away the troublesome moving experience.
Tips for avoiding fake packers and movers
When you choose a moving service provider, the first thing you have to keep in your memory is how to ensure that your moving company is fake or not. People want their places to be moved by the genuine companies, which is completely developed by the impression of all movers and packers in Bangalore Bannerghatta road who try to create, along with fake movers and packers.
The below given are the tips for people who do not want to select fake relocation service providers.
- Prepare yourself at home: While you regard hiring a moving company, you should research about the shifting company properly. Then, go to their official website to read regarding the mover and its services. Then, read the reviews, feedback, and comments provided by old customers. So, when you read all reviews related to any packers and mover, make sure that you read negative reviews also. The better method to perform your homework is by receiving some ideas from your friends or relatives who have earlier gained experience from a shifting company.
- Eliminate the shifting company which has more negative comments: Delete the moving service provider from your list, when you are receiving more negative reviews about their services. Hence, such information could be most important to make the correct decision.
- Never pay them before: It is not good to pay the mover the full charge before they deliver the services you need. It is brilliant to pay small in advance and pay the total charge as soon as the shifting method is finished. When a mover and packer in Bannerghatta road gets the full amount in advance, you decide that could be a fraud shifting company.
- Assert your legal documents: Verify their license and registration number before you choose a moving service provider. When the license number of the relocation company is not available in the database, then that moving company could be a fraud. Make sure that you carefully check the rules regarding the relocation method before you choose a mover.
- Note everything in the written paper: Do not depend on the face value and don’t hire a shifting service provider that never requires everything to be perfectly documented.
- Be careful regarding low-cost moving service providers: Hiring a packer and mover should not make your pocket empty, as this does not mean that you have to get a one moving company that is low in charges. It’s believed that packers and movers Bangalore Bannerghatta road providing only low rates are mostly cheated.
Local Packers and Movers in Bannerghatta Road
- Gati Packers and Movers: Arekere Main Road, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
- Leo Packers and Movers: Devarachikkanahalli Rd, Vijaya Bank Layout, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
- Pack N Move Packers and Movers: Syndicate Bank Colony, Pai Layout, Hulimavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
- ASN Packers and Movers: 5th Cross, Bilekahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
Packing Moving Services
- Local Residence Moving: Our movers and packers Bangalore Bannerghatta road are professionals in offering home shifting services for all customers quickly and safely.
- Local Office Shifting: Corporate relocation services and office moving services are offered for local area customers within Bangalore by our packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore.
- Local Packing and Unpacking: Our movers and packers in Bannerghatta road are experts in delivering high-quality services for customers without any damage or loss.
- Local Loading and Unloading: Our moving companies in Bannerghatta road provide proper equipment for loading and unloading any type of goods safely.
- Dis-Assembly & Assembly: Our packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore are brilliant in disassembling and assembling your large furniture, equipment, kitchen appliances, electronics, etc.
- Antique Relocation: Our movers and packers in Bannerghatta road are good in shifting delicate items like statues, clay products and glassware with total safety and no breakages.
- Domestic Relocation: Our packers and movers Bannerghatta road Bangalore are best in delivering domestic shifting services to any area or city within India.
- Car Relocation: Vehicle moving services are offered by our movers and packers Bannerghatta road Bangalore area without any damage and insurance options.
From this page, you can get the full information on local movers and packers in Bannerghatta road. Relocation companies provided in this portal are properly pre-verified and trusted for their genuine services they offer for their customers. Find more about the best relocation service providers, how to find a good moving company, different kinds of services they provide and many more.
Also, compare many packers and movers in Bannerghatta road, on services they deliver and about rates they charge for your moving. Read about tips for averting fake movers and packers, how to negotiate better with packers and movers in Bannerghatta road and how moving companies in Bannerghatta road reduce your moving stress.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?