Home shifting companies in BTM Layout offer end-to-end relocation services by systematically dismantling large or delicate goods, professionally pack using high-quality packing materials, cautiously loading using the latest equipment in the right-sized truck, ensuring complete safety of your belongings, and timely pick up & delivery at your doorstep.
Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Packers and Movers Charges in BTM Layout for Local Shifting
|Move Size||Up to 10 Km||11-30 Km||31-50 Km|
|1 RK||₹ 2,500 – 5,000||₹ 2,700 - 6,000||₹ 4,500 – 8,500|
|1 BHK||₹ 3,600 – 8,500||₹ 3,800 – 9,500||₹ 4,000 – 9,900|
|2 BHK||₹ 5,000 – 12,000||₹ 5,400 – 14,000||₹ 5,800 – 14,500|
|3 BHK||₹ 6,000 – 17,500||₹ 6,500 – 19,000||₹ 7,000 – 19,600|
|4 BHK/Villa||₹ 6,200 – 19,500||₹ 8,500 – 21,000||₹ 9,000 – 22,500|
Factors Affecting Local Home Moving Costs in BTM Layout
- Quantity of Goods: The volume of goods is the primary factor that affects packing moving charges, then the size of your house. To cut down your relocation cost declutter your goods; this also influences other factors like truck size, labour required, packing materials needed, etc.
- Packing Required: For relocating in BTM Layout, fragile goods require multi-layer packing, so the amount of packing material used will be more. It’s the number of fragile goods that affects moving charges.
- Transport Cost: Household Transportation charges vary based on factors like the size of the truck, distance travelled, fuel consumption, etc. Reduce your truck rent by planning your move on off-peak time.
- Physical Efforts and Manpower: The number of labourers you hire, hours they work, and amount of physical work involved affect your moving cost depending on the floor you are dwelling in, non-availability of elevators, etc.
Hire Packers and Movers in BTM Layout
It’s hectic to move in and out of BTM Layout without the help of professional packing and moving service providers. While planning to relocate by yourself, you should be aware of risk factors like shortage of manpower, lack of equipment, chances of damaging your goods or getting injured. It’s best to hire professional moving services Bangalore to make your relocation job convenient and stress-free. There are many shifting companies claiming they are the best service provider, but it's difficult to differentiate between trusted and fake shifting companies.
If you are searching for genuine packers and movers in BTM Layout, you have come to the right reference portal to find reliable packing moving companies. AssureShift validates important documents like GST, Movers License, Owners ID Proof, etc. We also check quality of packing supplies, goods handling equipment, transportation arrangements, etc. to make sure our customers get top-quality service at a reasonable price. Our support team is always available to help you and resolve your queries.
Services of Packers and Movers Bangalore BTM Layout
Local Home Relocation within BTM Layout
Expert Disassembly-Reassembly Services
To ensure safe and damage-free move, packing moving company labourers disassemble large and delicate goods like cot, sofa, wardrobe, AC, fan, etc. They execute disassembly-reassembly tasks professionally following proper techniques and using appropriate tools like a wrench, screwdriver, hammer, wire-cutter, utility knife, etc.
Safe Quality Packing & Unpacking Services
Shifting companies at BTM Layout pack only essential goods for local moving, as the risk of damage is less for short distance moving. To ensure safety of your goods they carefully pack using top-quality packing materials namely cardboard boxes, bubble wraps, packing paper, plastic wrap, polypropylene bags, corrugated sheets, inflatable airbags, etc.
Secure Loading-Unloading Services
Top-rated moving companies in Btm Layout make sure your goods are delivered safely and on-time, by carefully load your goods in the right sized truck, using modern handling gear like hand-truck, furniture dolly, slide shifters, etc. They create a home shifting checklist to keep track of your goods while loading and unloading.
Domestic Shifting Services from BTM Layout
Trained professionals of moving companies make your domestic relocation hassle-free by offering quality services and on-time doorstep delivery. They ensure max safety of your goods by following right disassembling-reassembling steps, safely packing-unpacking, and secure loading-unloading, carefully transporting. Movers also offer insurance coverage and warehouse facilities for your home, office, vehicle, pet relocation, etc.
Office Relocation Services in BTM Layout
Shifting service providers use high-quality packing supplies like corrugated sheets, foam edge guards, fiberboard boxes, inflatable airbags, moulded pulps, bubble tapes, etc to securely pack your office goods. They also offer insurance coverage so you can claim compensation if any damage happens to your office goods like Server, UPS, Monitors, Projectors, Printers, Laptops, Furniture, etc.
Advantages of Hiring Professional Movers and Packers
- Effortless Relocation: To get best relocation experience in BTM Layout, movers offer start-to-end shifting service. Their experienced labourers organize your shifting task and take complete responsibility for the move.
- Zero-Risk Moving: Local packers and movers near BTM Layout use the best quality packing materials to ensure your valuable goods are securely packed. They make sure your goods are moved safely, using the right handling equipment, and best-fit trucks. They also offer insurance coverage for your goods, so you can claim compensation if any damage happened.
- Doorstep Delivery: BTM Layout movers and packers are known for their on-time delivery at your doorstep. They carefully unload your goods using appropriate material handling equipment.
Step By Step Home Relocation Process
- Disassembly: Packers follow proper procedure and use the right tools like wrenches, screwdrivers, wire cutters, tester, etc., to disassemble bulky and delicate goods.
- Packing: Relocation companies pack essential goods for local shifting, as the moving distance is short & risk of damage is less.
- Loading: To ensure safety of your goods, movers cautiously load your belongings using appropriate goods handling equipment like hand-truck, furniture dolly, material moving pad, etc.
- Transporting: To make sure your goods are moved safely, packers use best-fit truck based on your volume of goods. They have a wide range of trucks, namely Tata 407, Mahindra Pickup, BharathBenz, etc.
- Unloading: Movers in BTM Layout deliver goods on-time at your doorstep and carefully unload your goods using material handling gears like slide-shifters, conveyors, yard ramp, straps, etc.
- Unpacking and Reassembly: Shifting companies also perform unpacking and reassembly of all dismantled goods at the destination.
8 Things to do Before Local Home Relocation
- Sort out Unwanted Items: Declutter goods to reduce your relocation cost; you can either sell it or donate it to charity.
- Start Looking for Packers and Movers: To avoid last-minute stress look for moving companies 7-10 days before shifting date, for local shifting.
- Choose the Right Moving Day: Weekends are the period when packers will be fully booked, so choose weekdays to move at affordable prices and hire genuine packers.
- Deep Clean and Repair: Neatly clean your new home and check the working conditions of switchboard, taps, sockets, etc., and get the repairs done before you move.
- Update Your New Address: To avoid missing important emails, update your new address at firms like banks, educational institutions, insurance companies, etc.
- Manage Your Utilities: To reconnect, disconnect, or transfer your utility service at both locations like DTH, WiFi, LPG Agency, Magazine Suppliers, etc., contact the service provider.
- Prepare Your Appliances: Clean and prepare your appliance before the move, like defrosting the refrigerator, unplugging TV cables, etc.
- Click Pictures of Your Goods: To easily identify damages or re-plug electronic appliances, click pictures before packing goods.
BTM Layout Local Shifting FAQs
Number of goods is the main cost affecting factor, declutter your goods to reduce your shifting charges. To avoid last-minute rush and hire genuine packers, plan your move in advance, and get at least 3 quotes from movers.
Reviews help you find the right packers and movers, you can get to know their performance history from the feedback of previous customers. Go through reviews from sites like Trustpilot, Google my business, Facebook, etc., AssureShift also collects feedback from their customers.
The primary services offered by the packers for local relocation are disassembly-reassembly, packing-unpacking, loading-unloading, transporting. Services like insurance cover will be provided at extra cost, upon your request.
If you have fewer goods, movers will perform pre-shift survey over a phone call, for more goods they will visit your location and conduct a pre-move survey for accuracy.
- Supreme Packers and Movers : VP Rd, Madiwala, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- V Locate Packers and Movers : Madiwala, 1st Stage, BTM Layout 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- Legend Packers and Movers : 8th Cross, 20th Main, BTM Layout, Jay Bheema Nagar, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
- Max Packers and Movers : No: Stage 1, BTM Layout 1, KEB Colony, 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
- India Professional Packers and Movers : BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Mahadeshwara Nagar, Stage 2, BTM 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029.
The temperature is checked regularly for all moving labourers, we ensure everyone wears masks, gloves, and washes/sanitizes their hands regularly. All the packing supplies and trucks used are sanitized before use. If any labour is found sick they are asked to quarantine themselves.
Hire house packers and movers in Bangalore BTM Layout, they organize and take complete initiative for your move. They perform your moving task systematically by using appropriate tools for disassembly-reassembly, high-quality packing materials, modern goods handling equipment, and best-fit truck. They safely transport and deliver your goods on-time at your doorstep. To find a genuine moving company, you will have to do a lot of background research to avoid moving scams, but this is time-consuming as well.
AssureShift packers and movers reference portal is the best choice to find professional movers.You can also hire packers and movers HSR Layout, Koramangala, Bellandur etc. from AssureShift. We completely validate our associated moving companies, we verify their registration documents, company profile, services offered, and also check their packing quality, handling equipment, transportation arrangements, etc. Share your relocation needs with us and our team will provide you with quotes of 3 best match relocation companies for you. Compare factors like company profile, services offered, charges, experience, reviews, rating, etc., and hire most suitable packers and movers in BTM Layout as per your requirements.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?