Electronic City home relocation service providers take responsibility for your move and fully organize your home shifting. They securely move your household goods like furniture, kitchen items, electronic appliances, delicate goods, etc., using top-quality packing supplies, appropriate tools, right-sized truck, modern handling equipment, etc.
Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Guide to Hire Packers and Movers in Electronic City
Electronic City is a blissful place to live in, moving around here isn’t easy without the help of packers and movers. You might think hiring local packers and movers near Electronic City won’t fit in your budget, but you will end up spending more money on buying packing supplies, hiring a truck, etc., and you will also have to face risk factors like lack of manpower, equipment, and chances of damaging your goods or getting injured, etc. Why take so much stress instead, hire reliable home shifting services Bangalore Electronic City.
To find a genuine shifting service provider Bangalore you must do some background study because there are unprofessional relocation companies in the market who will involve you in moving scams like adding hidden charges, mishandling your goods, etc. This is time-consuming and hectic, instead hire local luggage packers and movers Bangalore near Electronic City from popular reference portal like AssureShift, and enjoy your relocation process, relaxing and sipping your cup of coffee.
AssureShift is a verified moving company referral platform, to find the most reliable movers in Electronic City. We have a strong network of top-rated packers and movers Bangalore Electronic City who are thoroughly verified by us. You can directly hire House shifting service providers by looking at the enlisted moving companies at our portal. If you’re unable to find a suitable mover for you, fill in the query form and share your shifting needs, our team will instantly refer you to 3 best match movers and packers Electronic City, you can compare their quotes and hire most suitable packing company.
Electronic City, Bangalore located in Anekal taluk, is one of India's Largest IT Hubs, consists of four zones called phases – Phase I, Phase II, Phase III, and Phase IV. Our packers and movers in Electronic City have served in all localities like Bommasandra Industrial water Tank, Bommasandra Industrial area near KIADB Complex, Muniswamy Layout near Tata Consultancy Services, Silicon Town near Grace Church, Krishna Reddy Layout near Venkateshwara Theatre, Ananth Nagar near GPR Royale Apartments, RK city near Hebbagodi Police station, Neo Town near GM Infinite Ecity Town, Veer Sandra near Hebbagodi Lake, Thirupalya near Thirupalya Lake, Kammasandra near St.Francis De Sales Church, Concorde Silicon Valley near Butterfly Park, packers and movers Electronic city phase 1 near Manhattan’s park, Celebrity Layout near Velankani Tech park and Tech City Layout.
Packers and Movers Charges Electronic City for Local Shifting
|Type of Move Size||Up to 10 Km||11-30 Km||31-50 Km|
|1RK||₹ 2,500 – 5,000||₹ 2700 - 6,000||₹ 4,500 – 8,500|
|1 BHK||₹ 3600 – 8,500||₹ 3,800 – 9,500||₹ 4,000 – 9,900|
|2 BHK||₹ 5,000 –12,000||₹ 5,400 – 14,000||₹ 5,800 – 14,500|
|3 BHK||₹ 6,000 –17,500||₹ 6,500 – 19,000||₹ 7,000 – 19,600|
|4 BHK/Villa||₹ 6,200 –19,500||₹ 8,500 – 21,000||₹ 9,000 – 22,500|
Factors Affecting Home Relocation Costs in Electronic City
- Volume of goods: Volume of the goods plays a major role in deciding your moving cost, it influences other cost affecting factors too. To reduce your relocation charges, sort out all unwanted goods.
- Packing Materials: Too much packing is not required for local shifting, your packing price will depend on the quality and quantity of packing materials used.
- Moving day: Choose the right moving day, weekends/month ends are a peak time for packers, it will be hard to find an affordable mover. Choose weekday/mid-month to move, to hire reliable and budget-friendly intrastate moving companies.
- Truck Type: Transportation charges depending on the size of the truck, fuel consumption, distance covered, etc. Plan your move on off-peak traffic time to reduce your relocation rates.
- Labour charges: Depending on the number of manpower hired and the amount of physical work they put in. Factors like the residing floor, the distance between door to truck, etc. at both locations also affects moving cost.
- Insurance: Movers offer moving insurance for extra cost upon your request for your fragile/antique goods.
Electronic City Movers and Packers Services
Local Home Shifting Services Electronic City
Packing and Unpacking Services Electronic City
To ensure maximum safety of your goods, movers carefully pack all essential/fragile items. They safely pack goods using high-quality packing materials like cardboard boxes, bubble wrap, corrugated sheets, foam guards, packing tapes, labels, etc. They label your things to ensure easy unpacking.
Movers and Packers for house-hold shifting in Electronic City Bangalore disassemble large and delicate goods to ensure easy and safe relocation. They follow proper procedure and use tools like a screwdriver, utility knife, wrench, hammer, wire cutter, electric tape, etc., to professionally disassemble/reassemble goods like Cot, Sofa, Cupboard, AC, Fan, TV Wall Mount, Geyser, and so on.
Loading-Unloading Services in Electronic City
Interstate moving companies in Electronic City use the latest handling equipment to safely load and transport your goods. They use goods handling equipment like furniture dolly, hand-truck, belt conveyor, material moving pad, slide shifter, etc., to cautiously load and unload your goods. They prepare inventory to keep track of your goods.
Truck Rentals Services in Electronic City
Packers and Movers for local shifting in Electronic City offer you to hire truck service for few moving goods. To securely transport and deliver your goods on-time, they use the best-fit truck from their wide range of trucks like Tata 407, Mahindra Furio, Force Trump, Ashok Leyland, Eicher Distributor, Bolero, BharathBenz, etc.
Hire Moving Labours in Electronic City
If you don’t require full moving service, movers offer to hire labour services. You will be charged based on the number of labour you hire, the hours they work, etc. For completely shifting 1BHK you will need 2-3 men, 4-5 men for 2BHK, and 6-7 men for 3BHK/bigger house.
How to Find Packers and Movers Electronic City Bangalore
To avoid getting into moving scams, follow these simple steps to find genuine packers and movers in Electronic City.Step 1: Verify Packing Company
- Visit shifting company website and look for company information, experience, services offered, etc.
- Validate contact details by calling the phone number or personally visiting the office address.
- Check registration documents like GSTIN, Movers License, etc., and owner’s ID proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- List out relocation companies near you in Electronic City and start to verify.
- Strikeout those Electronic City moving companies with whom you are not satisfied during verification.
- Finally, shortlist at least 3-5 moving companies near you.
- Contact packers and share your shifting requirements like moving date, services required, origins and destination, etc., to get quotes.
- Get at least 3-5 quotes, to compare and hire a right moving company.
- Reviews help you know the moving company’s performance history through previous customer feedback.
- Check for reviews from sites like Trustpilot, Mouthshut, Google my business, Mymovingreviews, Facebook, etc.
- AssureShift also collects feedback from their customers.
- Also, check Google ratings of moving companies.
- Compare all factors like company profile, service offered experience, charges, reviews, ratings, etc.
- Hire movers and packers within budget who meet your relocation requirements.
Advantages of Hiring Movers and Packers Bangalore Electronic City
Hiring experts to take care of your relocation task is highly essential, as it would reduce your stress and keep you away from getting injured.
Benefits of hiring packing moving company Electronic City are:
- They plan and neatly organize your move.
- Movers offer end-to-end relocation service.
- Hiring packing companies saves your time and money.
- They take accountability and ensure the safety of your goods.
- Packers are fully equipped with the right tools, the latest handling equipment, best-fit truck, etc.
- Experienced labour skillfully takes care of your move.
- They offer insurance cover at an additional cost upon your request.
- They provide timely pickup and safe doorstep delivery.
Things to Plan For Local Shifting in Electronic City
Organizing Your Relocation
- Declutter Goods: Sort out all unwanted goods; this will also help you reduce your moving cost. You can either sell or donate used goods.
- Choose Right Moving Day: Choose weekdays to move, so you can find affordable packing and moving services in Electronic City Bangalore.
- Look for Packers: To avoid the last-minute rush, start searching for moving companies 7-10 days before your moving date. To ensure a comfortable stay at your new place, pack your essentials like medicines, personal care, toiletries, pair of clothes, kid’s items, etc.
- Pack Essentials: To ensure a comfortable stay at your new place, pack your essentials like medicines, personal care, toiletries, pair of clothes, kid’s items, etc.
- Deep Clean & Repair: Deep clean your new home and check working conditions of switches, sockets, taps, geysers, etc., and get the repair done before shifting.
- Update New Address: To avoid missing important emails update new addresses at essential firms like banks, insurance companies, online shopping sites, etc.
- Manage Utilities: To reconnect/disconnect/transfer your utility service like LPG agency, Wi-Fi, DTH, Newspaper supplier, etc., contact service provider.
- Prepare Appliances: Clean and prepare appliances for the move like defrosting the fridge, unplugging TV cables, emptying water filter, etc.
Moving Day Tips
- Establish No-pack Zone: Set up no-pack zone and keep all your decluttered goods here; instruct movers not to pack those things.
- Prepare Checklist: To avoid your goods getting misplacing and keep track of your moving day task create inventory.
- Click Pictures: Take photos of your goods before disassembly and packing to easily identify damages and easy reassembly.
- What Not to Shift With Movers: Don’t shift valuables, financial lifesavers, essentials, perishable food, hazardous liquids, corrosive items, etc., with packers.
- Clear Pathway: To ensure smooth loading-unloading clear all obstacles in the pathway from the door to truck at both locations.
Best Time to Do Home Shifting in Electronic City
Your relocation cost varies due to different factors, one of them is your moving day, so it’s important to choose the right moving day. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) and month-ends (25th-5th of next month) are usually the peak time for movers as most of the people will prefer to shift on these days. Shifting on these days will be expensive because of high demand, and you will not be able to find reliable packers and movers.
Plan your local shifting on weekdays (Monday-Thursday) and mid-month (6th-24th of the month), to hire genuine and affordable moving companies. These days are the most relaxed period as it’s off-peak time for shifting companies. Choosing these days to move is a good idea, as you can avail best deals at a pocket-friendly rate. Smartly negotiate with relocation companies to get ‘value for money’ deals.
Additional Tip: To avoid peak-traffic hours, start your relocation in the early morning (around 7 AM).
Electronic City Local Shifting FAQs
Estimate moving charges for local shifting Electronic City is:
|Size of Home||Estimated Cost|
|1BHK||₹ 3,800 – 9,500|
|2 BHK||₹ 5,400 – 14,000|
|3 BHK||₹ 6,500 – 19,000|
Your amount of moving goods is a major cost affecting factor, sort out unwanted goods to reduce your relocation cost. Plan your move in advance and compare multiple quotes before hiring. Avoid paying bills for services you haven’t used, contact service providers to disconnect/transfer your utility service.
Start looking for relocation service providers 7-10 days before moving date. Compare all factors and book shifting company 2-3 days in advance.
The basic service offered by the mover in Electronic City for local shifting is home relocation, disassembly-reassembly, loading-unloading, packing-unpacking, truck renting, hire labour, office shifting, insurance coverage, etc.
- Sharma Packers and Movers: Near Vijay Icon Apartment, Anantha Nagar Rd, Kammasandra, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Bharat Packers and Movers: BPM House, 3rd Cross Road, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- ABT Packers and Movers: 16th Cross Road, Neeladri Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- 1st Kuber Packers and Movers: 9th Cross, Hosa Road, Electronic City, Phase 1, Kammasandra, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Sri Hari Packers and Movers: Hosur Rd, Industrial Layout, Begur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
It’s not a good move to pay packing company before final delivery of your goods but you can pay a small amount as advance to book relocation company.
If you have a few goods moving company will conduct a pre-move survey over a phone call. For more goods, they will visit your location to conduct a pre-shift survey, for accurate estimation.
Don’t shift these goods with shifting service provider:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.
- Financial lifesavers like wallets, ATM card, debit card, hard cash, etc.
- Essential items like medications, personal care, toiletries, extra pair of clothes, kids items, etc.
- Perishable food items like milk, cheese, refrigerated/frozen food items, etc., which may get spoilt and ruin other goods too.
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.
Since you have selected perfect moving day, don’t worry about packing the moving process, relocation service providers will take care. This page provides you detailed hiring guide for relocating in/around Electronic cities like estimated cost, service offered, how to hire, the best time to move, and much more.
Hire reliable packers from trusted moving company referral portal like AssureShift. Share your shifting requirement by filling query form, our team will quickly provide you details and free quotes of 3 best match relocation companies, compare all factors and hire the most suitable one. You can also enjoy smooth and professional relocation in Electronic city by hiring the best packers and movers HSR Layout.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?