Yelahanka Relocation Guide
After buying or renting your new house, the next thing strikes your mind is shifting. But, moving your belonging by yourself is not an easy job to do, and you have to perform all tasks from packing to unloading your households. Without proper training, it will be more inconvenient and stressful for you. Packers and movers Yelahanka are well experienced, and they can help you in shifting all your things comfortably and safely. Expert packers and movers in Yelahanka offer the best local house moving services from dis-assembly, packing, loading, transport, unloading, unpacking, assembly, and final placement of all your households anywhere within Bangalore. They also provide domestic relocation services for customers who require moving services to another city or state from Yelahanka. Getting help from movers and packers in Yelahanka will reduce your physical pain, mental stress, shifting time and make you save more. Therefore, hire professional movers and packers Yelahanka for moving your household goods like furniture, appliances, kitchen and fragile items efficiently without any tension or trouble.
When you avoid hiring packers and movers Yelahanka Bangalore, you have to face more risks like a lack in experience, lack in security, lack in the workforce, spending more time and money and probabilities of getting injured. Be careful when choosing a good Yelahanka packer and mover because there are many fake relocation service providers in the market waiting to cheat you and grab your money. They usually cheat you by billing you high, revealing some hidden charges after the task is performed, giving you many excuses without providing proper services, etc.
Professional packers and movers Yelahanka perform their tasks conveniently by offering you proper services like latest loading equipment, providing planned quotations, handling your calls and responses, employing appropriate vehicles and giving more protection for your goods. It is crucial to hire movers and packers Yelahanka as they help you in finishing your job systematically and quickly.
There are many ways to choose the best packer and mover in Yelahanka like getting recommendations by neighbors, friends, and relatives. You can also find good shifting companies by searching their location address through the web and visiting them directly. Also, you can find trusted packers and movers by using relevant keywords like “packers and movers near me, packers and movers near Yelahanka, movers and packers near me, movers and packers near Yelahanka” on search engines. You will get many results from the search, and you have to choose the right service provider by verifying their website reviews, ratings, feedbacks, etc. If you are not able to get a right mover and packer in Yelahanka, get the help of any relocation reference portal like “Assure Shift”.
Assure Shift is a popular relocation reference portal that helps you in finding the best movers and packers in Yelahanka Bangalore and in all other top cities inside India. Mostly it offers local moving services for customers and domestic shifting services for those who want to shift to other city or state from Yelahanka area. The special features available in Assure Shift are 100% safe and secured moving fast response, standard rates, and complete services for all types of customers.
Yelahanka is located in the northern part of Bangalore city, and this area lies near Hebbal and Yeshwanthpur areas. Regarded as one of the popular developing real estate hubs in the city, it also provides quick access to Kempegowda International Airport. Yelahanka has some top relocation companies who offer all kinds of services for all types of customers in Bangalore city. Our local movers and packers in Yelahanka have served more customers in localities such as Bestara Colony near Apurva Hospital Yelahanka, Chowdeshwari Layout near Yelahanka Junction, Manchenahalli near Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Yelahanka Airforce Base near BSF Campus Yelahanka, Vikas Layout near Palanahalli, Venkatappa Badavane near Venkatala, Shankarappa Layout nearMaruthi Nagar, KB Sandra near The Pentecostal Mission Yelahanka.
How Packers and Movers in Yelahanka minimize your moving stress?
Generally, people believe the process of shifting is an easy thing to perform. But, in reality, there are more things to do before your packing job, and you have to plan your packing and labeling tasks. Instead, you should face problems during the later parts of your shifting process. All these things could take more time and effort instead, that could be spent on other actions of your life.
When you choose expert packers and movers in Yelahanka, you need not to worry about relocating your items. Usually, these companies have trained and experienced employees to perform your shifting task easily and smoothly. Hence, you can focus on other tasks of your moving. Professional relocation service providers help you in reducing your stress by performing the below-mentioned jobs.
Ask movers to prepare an inventory for you:
To do the best packing work, you have to find what items you want to pack. When you need to do packing by yourself, try to produce an inventory list first. It would be much helpful for you and the moving company also. You can check your items while loading and unloading.
When you do not find time to create an inventory list, the expert moving company will perform the task for you. It stays coordinated during the shift, and It is important to list everything so that all things could be placed within the boxes.
Moving companies can offer all needed packing materials:
Usually, best movers and packers in Yelahanka deliver top quality packing necessities and even sell that material. When you do your packing, these packing items will be handy for local shifting.
When you do interstate moving, you need to verify that all goods are safe and secured. Therefore, packing on your own would be the central question of security of your household belongings. It is the most excellent service delivered by a relocation company, and it promises their customers that everything would be packed safely.
Packers and movers can pack your fragile items safely:
There are a few items that you cannot pack on your own. If you are taking any emotionally valuable goods with you, you should be more careful that no damage should happen while you are shifting. Shifting service providers can pack other belongings like
- Craftwork and furniture
- Artwork and sculptures
- Special things like pianos, hardware, pool tables, etc.
Therefore, this type of works can only be handled by experienced and trained movers and packers Yelahanka.
Fake packers and movers avoiding tips
When you choose a moving service provider, the first thing you have to keep in your memory is how to ensure that your moving company is fake or not. People want their places to be moved by the legitimate companies, which is entirely developed by the impression of all packers and movers Yelahanka who try to create, along with fake movers and packers.
The below given are the tips for people who do not want to select fake relocation service providers.
- Prepare yourself at home: While you regard hiring a moving company, you should research about the shifting company properly. Then, go to their official website to read regarding the mover and its services. Then, investigate the reviews, feedback, and comments provided by old customers. So, when you read all reports related to any packer and mover in Yelahanka, make sure that you understand negative reviews also. The better method to perform your homework is by receiving some ideas from your friends or relatives who have earlier gained experience from a shifting company.
- Eliminate the shifting company having more negative comments: Delete the moving service provider from your list, when you are receiving more negative reviews about their services. Hence, such information could be most important to make the correct decision.
- Never pay the full amount before: It is not right to pay the mover the full charge before they deliver the services you need. It is brilliant to pay small in advance and pay the total cost as soon as the shifting method is finished. When a local mover and packer in Yelahanka gets the full amount in advance, you decide that could be a fraud shifting company.
- Assert your legal documents: Verify their license and registration number before you choose a moving service provider. When the license number of the relocation company is not available in the database, then that moving company could be a fraud. Make sure that you carefully check the rules regarding the relocation method before you choose a mover.
- Note everything in the written paper: Do not depend on the face value and don’t hire a shifting service provider that never requires everything to be correctly documented.
- Be careful regarding low-cost moving service providers: Hiring a packer and mover should not make your pocket empty, as this does not mean that you have to get one moving company that is low in charges. It’s believed that local packers and movers in Yelahanka providing only low rates are mostly cheating.
Why should you not always look for a low-rate moving company?
Even though, if you receive the quotes from some chosen packers and movers Yelahanka, you are not confirmed regarding hiring moving companies and their service costs. When you find movers, who offer general shifting services at low prices, then why you have to spend much. But, never get cheated by the relocation companies which provide minimum charges for their services. Generally, a low rate shifting service provider would be unable to deliver desired quality services.
When you move your household belongings, you do not get into trouble by hiring relocation companies that offer low-quality services with low rates. This implies that your household valuables and other costly products are at the danger of being damaged. People typically like to choose cheap shifting services without checking the company’s experiences and trustworthiness.
But, there is no purpose in selecting low-priced shifting companies who are not able to offer you the needed safety and security for your household items. In one method, you can save money by choosing the low-rate relocation service provider in Yelahanka and another process, you could lose much, in case, your households get damaged while you move.
Low-cost moving companies use a trick by providing you the minimum quotes, and then they will raise the costs in-between their moving task. For these type of activities, they ask excuses like they are not alert about how far away the distance would be, how many items you have the truck size required for your shifting and so on.
Sometimes, these movers offer less, and it would take much time for packing all your belongings. Other causes could be like the equipment they use and quality of the materials available for relocating your goods as they might be of bad quality.
Hence, think twice before choosing low-cost packers and movers in Yelahanka Bangalore and check whether they can offer the needed services, you require within your affordable range.
Local Packers and Movers in Yelahanka
- Gati Packers and Movers: Bagalur Main Rd, BSF Campus, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560063.
- Alfa Packers and Movers: Ambedkar Colony, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560065.
- JK Travels and cargo: Judicial layout GKVK Post, Someshwara Nagar, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560065.
- Pointer Packers and Movers: LIG 3rd Stage, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064.
Packing Moving Services in Yelahanka
- Local House Shifting: Our movers and packers in Yelahanka are professionals in relocating your household items locally inside and outside Yelahanka area within Bangalore safely.
- Local Office Moving: Our packers and movers Yelahanka are useful in moving corporate buildings and big offices in and out of Yelahanka without causing any damage.
- Dis-assembling and assembling: Our movers and packers Yelahanka deliver all types of disassembling and assembling services for all level customers in Yelahanka area.
- Packing and Un-packing: Our movers and packers in Yelahanka are best in offering packing and unpacking services for your any products that you want to move.
- Loading and Unloading: Our moving service providers are experts in providing loading and unloading services for people in Yelahanka without any physical pain or stress.
- Hourly Truck Rental: Our movers and packers Yelahanka are masters in delivering a suitable moving vehicle for customers in Yelahanka according to their requirement.
- Fine Arts Shifting: Our packers and movers in Yelahanka are professionals in relocating fine art items like drawings, arts and paintings in Yelahanka area without causing any external damage.
- Domestic Residential Shifting: Our movers and packers listed in this portal offer all kinds of residential moving services for the customers in Yelahanka with insurance choices.
From this page, you can get the full information on local house shifting services in Yelahanka area. Relocation companies provided in this portal are properly pre-verified and trusted for the excellent services they offer for their customers. Find more about the best relocation service providers, how to find a good moving company, different kinds of services they provide and many more.
Also, compare many local packers and movers Bangalore Yelahanka, on services they deliver and about rates they charge for your moving. Read about, fake movers and packers avoiding tips, how movers in Yelahanka minimize your relocation stress and why you should not always look for low price relocation companies.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?