Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Hiring Local Packers and Movers in Koramangala Bangalore
Koramangala is one of the hottest areas in Bangalore with many residential buildings, corporate offices and shopping centers. After buying your dream house in Koramangala area, you would be in extreme excitement to bring your valuable things inside your new house. For that, you should perform proper relocation from your old house to new house. But, it is very tough to do it by yourself. When shifting your goods on your own, you have to do all tasks such as packing, loading, moving and unloading by yourself. Without any professional experience, it is not possible to shift your households smoothly.
When you try to move your household by yourself, there are more possibilities that you might get injured or you might not get enough people to support your move. There are a number of packers and movers in Koramangala area who could offer expert shifting services for the customers around Koramangala. They perform all sorts of moving tasks professionally and brilliantly without any trouble. They are very much concerned about delivering your products safely without any damage. There, hire professional packers and movers Koramangala to avoid unnecessary moving issues that normally occur during the shifting process.
When you don’t hire an expert relocation service provider, you have to face main risk factors such as handling without any previous experience, you’ll get high charges, you may get injured during physical stress, lack of people, much time taken and minimum security for your goods.
There are many unprofessional & fake movers and packers in Koramangala area. The fake moving companies try to cheat customers by giving them the hidden charges at the end of the relocation process. Some cheat you by giving many excuses and they charge you for no valid reason. Therefore be careful when selecting genuine movers and packers Koramangala area.
Expert relocation service providers offer moving services like local home shifting, dis-assembly and assembly, Packing and unpacking, truck transport, local office moving and domestic shifting. They also do the job comfortable for you by giving fast responses, attending and making calls in time, correct estimates, using a proper vehicle and doing most of the tasks on their own.
It is very important to hire professional movers and packers, as you can avoid carrying large items, safe shifting with insurance, save more time and money, pack your households, avoid physical stress. Expert shifting movers and packers Koramangala Bangalore area help you in finish the task effectively and quickly without any trouble. Generally, the charges are very less to move locally within Koramangala.
There are some better ways to hire expert moving companies. You can get references from your neighbors, relatives or friends to get genuine moving services. You can visit these companies directly with the help of location address to know more about them. You can even find a company by searching the web and contacting them through websites. If you are not able to find a good packer and mover, seek the support of relocation reference portal which can help you in finding the right one.
If you are not aware of any moving reference portal, Assure Shift is here for you. Assure Shift is a relocation reference portal which helps people to find the right moving company in all major cities and local areas around India. The moving services are provided mainly for local shifting needs and sometimes for domestic moving requirements in Koramangala area. This reference portal offers some special features like 100% secured shifting, quick response, standard rates and full services for all level customers. More deals and quotes are available for customers who want to move within Bangalore city.
Our packers and movers Bangalore Koramangala have served in all localities such as S.T. Bed Layout near Sony Centre and Koramangala BBMP Park, Sriramapuram behind St. John’s Medical College, 7th block Koramangala near Adugodi Police Grounds, Sidharata colony near St. John’s Medical College, 1st block Koramangala near Jakkasandra Extension, Ballus Recidency near Koramangala Police station, Raheja residency near Raheja Vivarea, Tata housing near Laksmidevi park, Office of Deputy Commissioner of Police near Sapna Book House Koramangala, Apollo Speciality Hospital near Jyoyhi Nivas College.
Advantages of Hiring Movers and Packers
Only a few consider the benefits of hiring relocation service providers in your locality. But, one thing is sure that hiring professional moving companies will help you in finishing the job efficiently and quickly. You might have never thought of hiring packers because of high charges, but you should consider that for most services, they charge a nominal fee. Though you may still have the barrier for calling local packers and movers.
Hence, below given are some advantages of hiring good packers and Movers in Koramangala area:
- Avoid lifting heavy things: Generally, moving companies will care about all the tasks involved in your move from packing to unloading your stuff. You could get hurt easily by lifting things in the wrong way. So hiring packers and movers can help you in relocating all your belongings, eliminating your stress and pain and keeping you away from hurting yourself.
- Save your time: Packing your households could take a lot of effort and time during your shifting process. If you are not able to pack your things on your own and you may have a deadline to shift your items, hiring relocation service providers in your locality will help you in saving more time.
- Packing your households safely: The greatest advantage you get in hiring movers and packers is that, they are experts in packing your things in the right manner. Packers are good enough in dealing with packaging boxes and the number of packing materials used.
- Save more money: Hiring moving professions is not involved with spending more money just only for moving your goods. But, sometimes hiring moving companies in your locality could charge you quite less than you could think. No need to calculate the moving costs individually for every task they perform.
- The moving companies will have their estimates for every kind of work they carry out and they will provide you in a quotation format. Some extra charges might be added when the moving task require extra packing materials and fuel.
- Moving goods are guaranteed: When performing a move, packers and movers can provide full safety and insurance for all your movables during any damage or theft.
Thus, movers and packers will make your life very comfortable and stress-free while shifting your belongings.
How to find good Packers and Movers Koramangala
When you’re moving from one locality to another, the trouble you experience is almost equal to domestic shifting task. If you need to shift your household belongings locally, it is good to hire the best packers and movers in Koramangala Bangalore. Hiring an expert packer and mover will offer you a stress-free relocation and will make you move very easy.
Below given are the things you should take care about before shifting your household items.
- Do a background verification: This is the essential thing to do before selecting a local moving company in your area. Verify its reputation, services, license, etc,. Also, try to perform thorough checks about the company before you determine your best choice.
- Skilled and expertise team: An packing and moving team without a proper experience cannot perform its task well. So a moving company should have highly skilled and well-experienced executives who are professional in performing all the home relocation services.
- Effective complaint resolution: Another most essential thing is to maintain effective complaint resolution. Verify the reputation, affordability, experience and other details of the company to make sure that you have approached the right company.
- Goods protection: No need to worry about how much distance you move, your households should be guarded with high-quality packing materials. Also, ask about the insurance for your movables for any kind of damage that could occur during the relocation task.
- Reasonable cost: When you have a minimum quantity of items, you have to pay your helpers for loading and unloading your goods. If you hire moving experts, they will manage your relocation process from the beginning to the end with minimum cost.
House shifting is not an easy task to do because all these goods should be handled by you or with the help of your relatives or friends. To save more on your shifting, you have to do all the tasks on your own. Hence, these activities will lead to a troubled and stressful move.
If you need a comfortable and easy shifting, go for expert moving companies instead of expecting support from your friends or neighbors.
How to get rates from packers and movers near me?
Most people think that they should pay a certain amount of charges initially to moving service providers for getting the relocation quotes. This is purely a piece of false and meaningless information. The moving quotes are available for free and no need to pay anything. There are some easy methods to get the quotes.
- Fill out your moving details on relocation websites: This is a good thing to do for getting the relocation quotes for free without any charges. The details such as your name, source and destination area, address, the number of items and types of movable goods should be rendered. After providing all these info, expert movers and packers Koramangala Bangalore will contact and offer you their shifting charges. Compare all the quotations received from the companies and select the best one that suits your need.
- Compare relocation company services and moving charges: There is a way to hire a professional packer and mover when you plan urgently in the last minute. You should find a relocation company near to your place in Koramangala and get the charges on your own. It is essential that you require more time to research regarding the packers and movers near me to get the results better.
While you research companies, look at their reviews, ratings, license number, testimonials, etc. The relocation quotes offered by moving companies should be within your budget range.
When all details are available, you will not get any confusion in finding the best packers and movers Koramangala 8th block . Hence, get the best moving charges, shifting plan and enjoy trouble-free moving.
Tips for avoiding fraudulent movers and packers in Koramangala
When you determine to hire a packer and mover company, the initial thing you should have in mind is how to make sure that your hiring company is not fake. People need their properties to be shifted by the trusted hands, which is entirely the impression all packers and movers try to create, along with the fake ones.
The below mentioned are the tips for those who don’t want to hire fake movers:
Perform your homework: When you consider hiring packers and movers Bangalore Koramangala, you have to research the company thoroughly. Open their official website to read about the company and its services. Then read the reviews, comments, and feedback given by their old customers. When you read reviews about any moving company, ensure that you understand the negative comments as well. Remove the moving company from your list if you are getting more negative comments regarding their services. Moreover, the best way to conduct your homework is by getting the idea of your relatives, friends or anyone who have already worked with a moving company in the past. Therefore, such detail could be significant to take the right decision.
Never pay in advance: It is a bad idea to pay the packer and mover the full payment before they offer the services you require. It is wise to pay little in advance and the final amount once the moving process is complete. If a relocation company receives full payment in advance, it could be a tip that it is a fake company.
Verify your legal documents: Check the registration and license number before you hire a mover and packer. When the registration number of the company is not in the database, then the relocation company could be fake. Ensure that you carefully verify the terms and conditions regarding the shifting processes before you hire a packer and mover in Koramangala.
Get all things in the written paper: You should not depend on the face value and don’t hire any packer and mover that does not want all things to be perfectly documented.
Beware of low quotation offering company: Hiring a relocation company should not empty your pocket but, that does not mean that you should find the one that is so cheap. Most movers with peculiarly low costs are cheats.
Most common relocation mistakes and how to avert them
As there are so many tasks carried out during a shifting process, there are more possibilities to make mistakes during your move, that could make a big difference. Below mentioned are the most common relocation mistakes that could generally occur during your move and how to avert them.
- Not asking the right questions to move companies: You should know to ask the right kind of questions to a packer and mover during an estimation or through any phone call. There are many things involved in the services and the complete moving process of a packer and mover, to clear your doubts.
How to avert: Prepare a checklist to ask right questions and separate them into two categories. Ask some questions to know more about the company and to find out the right services available for your relocation process.
- Not performing estimate comparison: On finding out few reputable movers and packers in KR Puram, it is your responsibility to ask and compare the estimates among the moving companies. Based on the size of your house and the number of goods, an in-house estimate will be offered by the company. When you don’t make any comparison, this could make you pay you more on your moving.
How to avert: A good way to find the best moving estimate is to perform estimate comparison. By comparing the service rates and the required budget, you can take a final decision on the estimate. It is also necessary to prepare an in-home quotation, as you can get an accurate moving estimate.
- Hiring a bad packer and mover: Selecting a good Koramangala packer and mover is the most essential and a challenging job during any relocation process. There are many things involved in hiring a reliable moving company.
How to avert: To find your best moving company, you should ask some right questions and you should decide that the company is the best fit for your requirement. Check their license and other certifications that prove their service quality and ask professional questions that could solve most of your doubts regarding the genuine practices of the relocation company.
- No labeling of boxes: Things will become hectic and uncomfortable if you do not plan about packing your boxes and labeling them.
How to avert: Make a pre-plan to pack all your movables in proper boxes to help you unpack easily. Attach labels above the boxes to identify what kind of items are present inside. It is good to pack your essentials in a separate box for the first night at your new home.
- Dragging more to start the relocation task: When you have a huge list of relocation tasks, it would be hard to find out from where to start the task. This may lead to more delay in initiating the moving process and includes extra stress as well.
How to avert: To start your moving process quick, create a relocation checklist. A checklist will make your plan about your movables being organized, moving responsibilities and your time-sensitive tasks.
- Disorganizing your move before relocation day: Do not pack your households without any proper planning or by a random manner. It increases the overall cost of the move and creates an extra task while packing and unpacking things.
How to avert: To carry out the organizing task smooth, prepare individual boxes for items that could be thrown, donated or sold. Also get trash bags to throw away the remains from your pantry and refrigerator.
- Packing things that relocation companies won’t move: Packing prohibited and breakable items into boxes that the packer and mover will never care about is one of the common moving mistakes that people do.
How to avert: The cardboard moving boxes are not always the right tool for all your moving tasks. To avoid furniture damages during the move and to pack heavy boxes, use furniture blankets and rent plastic bins, respectively. Even your moving company might provide some materials such as railings and stretch wrap to protect your furniture. Anyway, verify that what type of items your moving company does not move.
- Taking more time to transfer utilities and to forward mail: It won’t consume more time to transfer your utilities and forwarding a mail to the postal service department. It is difficult for people to find out when and where to begin the process.
How to avert: To make sure that your mail arrives on right time at your new home, start forwarding your mailing process few weeks before you relocate. Mention the change of address and the moving date when forwarding your mail. Talk to your utility service providers when you are sure about the moving date to transfer your utilities.
- Throwing out some important documents and receipts: When you move, throwing out your important documents and receipts is another moving mistake that people usually do.
How to avert: When the time arrives for moving charges deduction, the receipts and documents are essential for the tax season. Prepare a moving folder to save all the paperwork on your packer and mover such as receipts, bills and even estimates.
- Not checking the insurance details clearly: There are various policies and insurance coverage levels in the moving industry. Not verifying the insurance details clearly is one of the moving mistakes.
How to avert: After verifying the house owner’s insurance policy with additional moving insurance, you have to check about the insurance policies of the moving company. It should have the complete value protection, basic value protection and individual liability insurance for performing the process.
Therefore, plan and prepare yourself to avoid these common moving mistakes to make your relocation process easy and brilliant.
Shifting Services Offered by Koramangala Packers and Movers
- Local Home Shifting: Our local packers and movers in Koramangala deliver home shifting services to any locality within Bangalore city. The offer services like packing, loading, local shifting, and unloading.
- Dis-assembly and Re-assembly: Our relocation service providers dis-assemble and re-assemble your heavy equipment, furniture, kitchen, and electronic appliances.
- Packing and Unpacking: Our movers use superior quality packing materials and tools for packing your valuable households. They perform unpacking task of your items without any damage.
- Truck Transportation: Our moving companies have relevant trucks to shift your items based on its size and weight without any problem.
- Local Office shifting: Our movers are experts in shifting local corporate spaces and offices in the Koramangala area.
- Bike Transportation: Bike shifting services are also offered by our service providers to shift anywhere inside India.
- Antiques Shifting: Our packers and movers are specialists in moving fragile products made up of clay and glassware materials.
- Domestic Moving: Our relocation service providers are professionals in providing domestic shifting services such as from one city to another city of from one state to another state.
This page gives complete details about local movers and packers Koramangala Area. Here you can find topics on how to find professional moving service providers, how it runs, best packers and movers in Koramangala. Relocation service providers listed in this reference portal are genuine and pre-checked by Assure Shift.
Compare movers and packers in Koramangala, services and charges offered. Also read about the advantages, how to find the best service provider from the available options, easy ways to get quotes, fake moving companies avoiding tips, most common moving tips and about the services delivered by packers and movers Koramangala.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?