Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
HSR Layout Relocation Guide
There are a lot of packers and movers in HSR Layout who are currently providing their service in HSR Layout. They offer almost all types of services according to the customer’s requirements and budget. Usually, professional movers are very particular about providing good quality services and full safety to their customers without any kind of trouble. They do all jobs in an intelligent and professional manner. Hence, go for trusted movers and packers in HSR Layout to make your shifting task stress-free and comfortable. Most people are not aware of relocation service providers and they usually avoid hiring them. You could face many risks if you do not hire any professional moving companies while you move. The main risks you would face when not hiring movers and packers are, you are not experts and you lack in previous experience, shifting rates are higher, more chances of getting injured, it would be time-consuming, lack of security and minimum availability of manpower.
When hiring a packer and mover in HSR Layout, be alert on hiring a genuine service provider. These days, there are many fraud relocation moving companies who charge more for all tasks without a proper reason. Some fake companies will put hidden charges and they charge you normally at the end of your relocation process. So, be aware while choosing good movers and packers for moving in HSR Layout.
Professional packers and movers in HSR Layout provide relocation services such as local residential moving, local office moving, local corporate shifting, packing and unpacking, dis-assemble and assembly. They perform your shifting tasks wonderful by making contacts in the right time, providing proper estimates, using appropriate trucks for shifting and providing you quick responses.
It is necessary to hire genuine relocation service providers because you can avoid lifting heavy items, move comfortable with insurance, no need to do the packing, avoid physical work, you can save more money and time. Professional packers in HSR Layout aid you by completing your job quickly and brilliantly without any issues. The moving charges are reasonable and affordable for all level of customers in HSR Layout. One way is by getting referrals through relatives, friends, and neighbors. Also, you can gather address details of moving companies around your area from the internet and you can visit the companies directly. Another thing you can do is that you can visit some trusted HSR Layout packers and movers near me and you could avail their services. For more options, you can also look at all professional packers and movers in Bangalore and choose the right one. When you are not interested in searching and comparing packer and movers by yourself, you can get help from any relocation reference portal to guide you.
Assure shift is one of the popular moving reference portals over the internet which help you find house shifting service providers in all local areas and major cities in India. It provides services for HSR layout as well and shifting services are mainly offered for local moving needs. Services for domestic shifting requirements are also offered as well. The special features available in this reference portal are 100 % safe moving, standard charges, fast response and complete service for all customer levels. Many deals and estimates are available for customers who want to shift within Bangalore from HSR Layout.
HSR Layout is one of the hottest areas in Bangalore and it is located near Koramangala and Madiwala. It has many residential complexes, individual homes, shops, and commercial centers. The major concern for people after renting or buying a new home is that they should move their household belongings safely without any problem. So, you have to properly plan home shifting a few days before you move into your new home with reliable packers and movers HSR layout. As soon as all the formalities and customs are completed for your new home, you should fix one day to relocate your belongings. But, it would be very hard, when you plan to move your households on your own. You have to take all risks while moving and it would become a hectic process when you perform this task without any proper training.
Our movers and packers have supported and served customers for all localities within Bangalore from HSR Layout such as HSR Layout sector 1 near Jagannath temple Agara, HSR Layout sector 2 near HSR Layout police station, Vanganahalli near National Institute of Fashion Technology, Royal placid layout near Shoba Daffodil, Manjunatha layout near Narayana Multi Speciality Hospital HSR Layout, HSR Layout Sector 5 near Agara Lake, HSR Layout Sector 6 near BDA Complex HSR Layout.
Why you should hire packers and movers?
Shifting by yourself seems to be the easiest method to shift your entire households from one point to another point. Anyway, there are more risks involved in packing and shifting without any support of expert packers and movers. Here, we discuss the risks you face when you plan to move by yourself. Find out what problems you could face when you move and find the best alternative to solve your shifting issues.
Professional home shifting service providers are very well trained to shift households and organize them properly within the moving vehicle. This training supports them in shifting your things without any breakage or damage. But, if you relocate on your own, you would not have the required experience to shift your items properly.
The basic reasons that you are not interested in hiring packers and movers because you think the services are too costly. You might think that shifting yourself would cost you very less. But, when you shift by yourself, you have to spend more than hiring local moving experts. Again, you should spend on packing materials like bubble wrap, tape, and boxes.
You have to pay for your vehicle’s fuel and if your vehicle faces any damage during the moving process, you have to pay for repairs as well. If you have a small vehicle, relocating your large households will become harder. Then, you have to hire a trailer or a moving truck to shift everything in a single move.
Lack of Manpower
Before you shift your belongings, you might have asked your friends or relatives to help in relocating to your new place. But, on a moving day, some might not show up due to their personal work. Then, you should perform everything with a minimum workforce. So, your shifting process will take more time to get completed than hiring packers and movers HSR layout Bangalore.
You have to spend more of your work and personal time to get all the things attained. After you have collected, organized and packed all the boxes, you would have wasted many hours of your precious time. Again, you have to spend more time for loading, unloading, and driving between your places.
Risk of Injuries
As you do not have a professional moving experience, there is a higher risk of injuring yourself while lifting and carrying boxes. With a lack of expert training, there are more chances to strain or sprain your back. You could drop your furniture or a heavy item on your feet or hands and even damage your knees and shoulders as well.
When you shift your belongings from your old home to your new home, your households become vulnerable to theft. If you lose anything during your relocation, you are responsible for your own loss. But, when you employ packers and movers Bangalore near me, you could invest in insurance choices that cover damaged or lost items while packing, loading or moving.
Identify suspicious packers and movers in HSR Layout?
As there is a great increase in the relocation trend in Bangalore city, it is not a surprise that many emerging fake moving companies fail to come under the regulations of top packers and movers. It is not that simple to identify this issue as well. But, there are few easy methods to find out the fraud group of relocation companies.
Things you should determine when finding a moving company
- For any movers and packers in hsr layout, the employee’s attitude and their work ethics determine the overall infrastructure. When the relocation company fails to impress you with its attitude of professionalism, you can decide that the company is not the right one you should go with.
- While searching for genuine relocation service providers, it is essential to verify the registration documents and its license. This activity confirms that the moving company has an authentic team of best resources to offer all the required support for house moving services.
- Though it is not true always but, in many cases, a trusted company will have its own office area rather than having a rented space. Just because the office area is rented, that doesn’t mean it is a fraud moving company. Anyway, owning of the office area almost confirms that the company would be a genuine one.
- Before hiring any packer and mover, it is essential to read the reviews from the trusted sources of those companies such as market research and neutral websites. Try to get references from the relatives or friends who had already hired the services of the company.
- If you are searching for home moving services in your area, it is evident that we would be searching for the best service provider. In a few cases, when the moving company assures baseless claims that look hardly genuine and practical, then it is better to avoid those companies.
How to find packers and movers near me?
Most people think that managing the home shifting by themselves would be cheaper and easier when it comes to local shifting. They normally think that hiring packers and movers in hsr layout is very costly for local shifting and they do not believe in strangers as well. They usually think that, as local shift will not cover more distance, they could manage the task with the support of their relatives and friends alone. But, when you calculate regarding your stress and safety, it is good to hire a moving company with affordable costs.
A professional moving company would experience some challenges that arise during a local move. Before you choose a professional relocation service provider for your local moving process, there are few reasons to look for:
- Effort: Shifting your large furniture might look easy for you until you start doing it by yourself and you will get into a lot of trouble. Tasks such as lifting, moving, loading, unloading, dismantling and assembling your furniture is very tough to do it alone. So, doing them alone would lead to physical injuries, as you are not an expert in handling these tasks.
- Time: Moving your households means packing all your valuables and shifting them to a new house. It is not that easy so that even relocating locally can become a tragic event if not performed well. Sometimes, your belongings can get damaged and the shifting task may take more time than expected.
- Skill: For the safe packing process, you should buy the required packing material and tools. Without any experience in packing, there are more chances that your belongings may get damaged while shifting. Packers and movers Bangalore HSR Layout are skilled in dis-assembly of furniture, appliances, electronics, their packing, careful loading unloading, and assembly.
- Insurance: Movers provide moving insurance to support and cover possible damages while shifting. When your goods are insured, you don’t have to worry about your households, as you will receive compensation for your damaged or lost items.
The above mentioned are a few reasons for why you should go for packers movers in HSR Layout.
Packing tips for a safe move
Of course, no one wants to break their precious and expensive items while moving them. The priority during relocation is the safety of the items. That’s why most people prefer hiring expert relocation service providers to have stress free and safe moving. You should be very alert and careful while packing and shifting items as the moving process requires money, energy and time.
You can hire packers and movers HSR Bangalore for a safe shifting with all your household belongings, as they are experts and have so many years in this field, no one can perform this job better. Relocation involves many tasks and worrying about items safety during the move gives you more stress.
Below given are some essential packing tips that will make you have a safe shift with no damages:
- Create a packing list.
- Remove all the items that you will not use at your new house.
- Try to sell the removed items or donate your belongings to charity.
- Calculate packing materials and boxes you would arrange and need them in advance.
- Pack delicate and fragile items with full care and cover them with bubble wraps.
- Cover the box with sealing tapes to avoid the items from spilling out.
- Pack heavy things in smaller boxes, so that it will be easier to carry.
- Do not mix items of different rooms in one box, as this will raise issues during rearrangement.
- Use blankets and pillows for packing delicate items.
- After packing, name and label the boxes well to which room the box belongs.
Few essential packing tips can support your packing and they use these tips to pack items and to have a damage-free relocation. If you do not want to put so much effort, then you hire moving companies who would perform on behalf of you, for offering you a stress-free service using their knowledge and skills.
HSR Layout Packers Movers Services
- Local House Shifting: Relocation service providers provide local residential shifting services in HSR Layout to any area inside Bangalore. They mostly provide all services for local areas in Bangalore.
- Local Office Moving: Our moving companies offer local office relocation and local corporate shifting to all other areas within Bangalore from HSR layout.
- Dis-assembling and Re-assembling: Our professional perform dis-assemble and assemble all your heavy items very easily without any damage or problem.
- Truck Relocation: Our service providers in HSR Layout have lots of moving trucks based on the customer's requirement and space availability.
- Packing and Unpacking: For all unpacking and packing work, our movers use good quality packing tools to pack your belongings. They pack them very neatly and safely as well.
- Car/Bike Relocation: Our shifting service providers offer two-wheeler and four-wheelers transportation for HSR Layout to other areas and cities in India.
- Domestic Home Relocation: Movers and Packers listed in our portal are experts in delivering domestic relocation services from HSR Layout to other cities in India.
- Fine Arts Relocation: Our moving companies are specialists in shifting great artworks and paintings without any kind of damage or loss.
In this page, we get full information about local relocation service providers available in HSR Layout. Here you can find top packers and movers in HSR Layout, how to find a genuine mover, compare services and charges. All movers and packers listed in this portal are trusted and pre-verified by Assure Shift.
Read about risks involved in avoiding genuine movers and Packers HSR Layout, best ways to determine fake movers and packers, how to better negotiate with relocation service providers, how to hire a nearby packer and mover in HSR Layout for a local move.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?