Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Munnekolala Local Shifting Guide - Bangalore
After renting or purchasing a new home, you should plan and fix the right date to do your relocation process. Do not underestimate the process of moving your household belongings from your old house to your new home. Performing all the tasks on your own is not that simple, and you have to take all responsibilities if any damage or problem occurs during your shifting task. It will be more difficult and a very hectic job for you, if you are not well experienced. Generally, packers and movers in Munnekolala are well trained, and they can help you in moving all your household belongings easily and securely. Professional packers and movers Munnekolala provide top local relocation services such as disassembling and assembling, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, transporting and arranging your items anywhere inside Bangalore. They offer domestic moving services for customers who need relocation services from Munnekolala to other city or state. Hiring the services of movers and packers in Munnekolala will minimize your mental stress, relocation time, physical pain and they aid you in saving more money. Hence, hire local house shifting services in Munnekolala for shifting your household things like electronic appliances, furniture, kitchen items, and delicate products smoothly without any damage or loss.
If you avert choosing a movers and packers Munnekolala, you will get into more risks such as lack of human resources, lack of safety, lack of training, chances of getting injured, spending more money and time. When selecting top packers and movers in Munnekolala, you have to be alert about fraud moving companies surviving in the city that could cheat you and make more money without a proper reason. They generally fool you by charging you more, giving more excuses in offering the right services, putting some hidden charges at the end of your shifting process, etc.
Trusted packers and movers in Munnekolala Bangalore do their job comfortably by providing you right services such as offering planned estimates, handling customer services, using modern equipment, providing security for your items and using relevant trucks for shifting. It is very necessary to choose packers and movers Munnekolala as they aid you in completing your task brilliantly and safely.
There are more options to hire top movers and packers Munnekolala Bangalore such as getting references from your relatives, friends, and neighbors. Also, hire trusted moving companies by getting the address details of their location and directly visiting them. You can hire the best packers and movers by using applicable keywords such as “packers and movers near me, movers and packers near me, movers and packers near Munnekolala Bangalore, home moving services near Munnekolala Bangalore" on search engines. After applying the keywords, you will get more results on relocation service providers, and you should select the best moving company by analyzing their reviews, ratings, feedback, etc. on their websites. If you are unable to select a right packer and mover in Munnekolala, get support from any moving reference portal like “Assure Shift.”
Assure Shift is a famous shifting reference portal that helps you in hiring the top movers and packers in Bangalore and all other major Indian cities. Mainly, it provides local relocation services for customers and domestic moving services for those who require out of city shifting services. Assure Shift has special features such as standard costs, full services for various customer levels, fast customer service and 100 % safe shifting.
Munnekolala is situated in the eastern part of Bangalore city, and this small region lies near Marathahalli and Whitefield areas. As this area is close to Outer ring road and Whitefield main road, it has developed into a popular residential colony with more number of flats, supermarkets, malls, IT companies, and cloth stores. Munnekolala has some popular packers and movers Munnekolala Bangalore providing different types of services for all customer levels in Bangalore.
Our local packers and movers in Bangalore Munnekolala listed on our portal have helped lots of customers in localities like Saranya Enclave near Vibgyor High School, Sri Krishna Ventures near Shri Gyanoday Digamber Jain Temple, Ittina Abha near Munnekolala Government School, Rohan Vasantha Apartments near Purva Riveria, AECS Layout near Big Bazaar, DSR Krishna Royale Apartment near Yashomati Hospital and Sumadhura Sandoval near Shriram Samruddhi Apartments.
Advantages of hiring relocation service providers in Munnekolala
Only some people regard the advantages of choosing professional packers and movers in Munnekolala. But, really trusted relocation service providers help you in completing the job quickly and efficiently. You might not have thought about selecting moving companies because of more costs, but they charge an affordable fee for most services even though you are not ready to hire local service providers. Therefore, the below provided are some benefits of selecting relocation services in Munnekolala area.
- Avert lifting huge items: Usually, relocation service providers will care on every work involved in your relocation process from packing to unloading your goods. Easily you could get hurt by carrying items in the wrong method. Hence, choosing moving companies could help you in shifting all your households, removing your pain, stress and keeping you far from injuring yourself.
- Save time: Packing your household belongings could take a lot of time and effort while doing your moving process. When you can’t pack your items on your own and when you have a limit to move your goods, choosing movers and packers Munnekolala in your area will aid you in saving much time.
- Pack your belongings safely: The greatest benefit in hiring relocation service providers is that, they are professionals in properly packing your items. Movers are good enough in handling packing boxes and packing materials employed.
- Save money: Choosing relocation companies is not related to spending much money just for shifting your items. But, selecting shifting companies in your area could cost you quite low then you believe. It is not essential to calculate shifting costs separately for all the work they do. The Packers have quotes for every type of work they perform, and they offer the estimate format. Extra rates might be added while the shifting job requires any extra packing materials and for extra fuel.
- Moving households are insured: While doing a shift, Munnekolala packers and movers can offer insurance and full safety for all your goods during any theft or damage.
Thus, packers will make your life very easy and tension-free while moving your household belongings.
What are the easy ways to determine fake packers and movers?
Since there is more increase in the moving trend and the requirement in Bangalore city, many fake packers and movers Munnekolala have increased, and they are waiting to cheat only for your money. It is not so easy to find fraud moving companies. But, there are some easy ways to find out fake shifting companies in your area.
Things you should be aware of while hiring a mover
- For an expert packer and mover, the staff’s attitude and their job ethics decide the overall performance and infrastructure. If the shifting service provider fails to attract you with its attitude of expertise, you can determine that the packer is not the apt one to select for your moving requirement.
- When searching for reliable packers and movers in Munnekolala, it is important to ensure the registration details and their license documents. This act confirms that the moving service provider has a trustable team of good resources to provide all the needed help for home shifting services.
- Always it is not true, but in most cases, a reliable shifting company will have its place for official duties rather than hiring a rented place. Also, if it is a rented office area, that does not mean it is a fake mover and packer. However, owning an office space almost confirms the moving company would be genuine.
- Before selecting any packer and mover, it is important to read reviews from the reliable sources of those relocation companies like doing market research and verifying neutral websites. Get references from your friends or relatives who have already experienced the services of those companies.
- When you are looking for moving service providers, it is apparent that we would look for the top moving company. Sometimes, when the relocation service provider promises some things that are not practical and genuine, it is good to avert those relocation companies.
Therefore, use the above-given ideas to find out suspicious local packing moving service providers who are only keen about your money and not about customer services.
How to negotiate better with packers and movers in Munnekolala?
When relocating your house, getting more shifting estimates online is the general thing. Normally, they vary, as some companies offer lower quotes or higher quotes. Whatever reason it might be, when you need to negotiate with movers and packers in Munnekolala, you can make it. Things you could lower the relocation rates and finish up with quality moving.
When you relocate, never get concerned regarding your budget, but negotiate with a relocation company about moving charges. Receiving a low-cost quote is not an issue while you know regarding the tricks. You cannot pay a minimum for what the relocation service providers offer because their rates are fixed. To save some charges by negotiation, you can perform a few activities. It might be any place; this is how you have to negotiate with a shifting company to get a reasonable estimate.
Negotiate with a moving company: Normally, all relocation companies have their website and if they don’t have one, think better about choosing their services. You need a mover and packer that is open in its services and on which all people are very interested. Usually, packers and movers Munnekolala announce special offers, discounts and they provide rules for their offers. Due to this, you have to verify what you would receive in the starting stage of your negotiation. You can negotiate with a moving company if it does not offer any special discounts and offers.
Negotiate about moving costs: While moving, you can follow these methods to negotiate on shifting costs. If you believe that the moving charges are more after getting the charges through a phone call or an email, check the belongings that you need to relocate. Some of your products may be highly expensive to move. Generally, relocation companies apply costs on packing items, the time consumed for packing, the weight of the goods, loading, and unloading.
You can provide your unused items for the poor or sell them after de-cluttering of your belongings. Remove your unused goods and request for quotes within your budget range from a mover and packer. Receiving an in-home quote is the best thing to negotiate about the moving costs. Whenever you think that the given estimate is maximum, you can negotiate with the shifting service provider, by telling that other packers and movers in Munnekolala are ready to provide the services at low costs.
Negotiate with more shifting companies: Some movers may react harshly, but not everyone. Mostly, it will not work, but you could try. Tell each packer that other movers are willing to provide you with low quotes. Since there is heavy competition between moving companies; you can employ this trick also. The relocation service providers may offer you a more brilliant cost with few rules and your relocation dates flexibility.
Whenever a packer delivers you with the moving date from its side, you can negotiate on moving costs. Munnekolala movers and packers can move your items of various customers at the same time. They can coordinate a vehicle for two people on the same shifting day. A packer and mover can manage your items on a particular date, and it could bring back other’s goods when you agree. By following this trick, you can lower your shifting costs.
When you shift during fewer demand timings such as the end of spring, middle of weekdays or a month, you can negotiate for lesser rates. Lots of people shift during the starting or ending of the month or weekends, as the charges will be more. Hence, these tips are helpful, when you search for a shifting company to negotiate with. It is good to spend the average rate for moving rather than receiving the minimum quote from a relocation company to keep away the troublesome moving experience.
Local Movers and Packers near Munnekolala
- ABT Packers and Movers: Munnekollal Main Rd, Near Andhra Bank, Thubarahalli, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037.
- Sri Hari Packers and Movers: Marathalli Bridge, Phase 2, Gandhi Nagar, Munnekollal, Kasavanahalli Village, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037.
- Nest Packers and Movers: A Cross, Manjunatha Layout,, Munnekolala, Marathahalli, Manjunatha Layout, Thubarahalli, Munnekollal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037.
- A2B Packers and Movers: 46/2, 1st & 2nd floor , muniyyapa building ,btm 2nd stage, Gate, Lakshminarayana Pura, Munnekollal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
- Local House Shifting: Our movers and packers in Munnekolala are experts in moving houses and apartments in and out of Munnekolala area without any delay or damage.
- Local Corporate Moving: Our Munnekolala packers and movers are professionals in shifting office items and corporate buildings quickly without any kind of stress.
- Dis-assembling and Assembling: Moving companies listed in our portal are masters in delivering dis-assembling and assembling services for all local customers in Munnekolala area.
- Packing and Un-packing: Our best packers and movers in Munnekolala are great in offering packing and unpacking services to all kinds of customers in Munnekolala safely.
- Loading and Unloading: Packers and movers listed in our portal are experts in offering loading and unloading services for all customers in Munnekolala area.
- Truck Relocation: All movers and packers Munnekolala are very good in delivering relevant trucks for all types of household belongings for all type of customers have in Munnekolala area.
- Domestic Moving: Our packers and movers Munnekolala are professionals in offering domestic shifting services for customers in Munnekolala with insurance options.
- Two and Four Wheeler Shifting: Movers and packers listed in our service portal are excellent in offering car and bike relocation services for customers in Munnekolala safely.
This entire page delivers all details regarding local movers and packers in Munnekolala. Here, you can look for how to select the best moving company, how the shifting task is performed, what kind of relocation services they offer and about top shifting companies available in your area. Moving service providers given in this relocation reference portal are already verified and trusted by Assure Shift.
Also compare movers and packers in Munnekolala, reviews, ratings, charges, and services. Read more on how to negotiate better with moving companies in Munnekolala, what are the ways to find out fraud movers and packers and what are the advantage of hiring packers and movers in Munnekolala area.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?