Local movers and packers in Whitefield Bangalore are capable of providing relocation services from start to end including disassembly, packing, loading, transport, doorstep delivery, unloading, unpacking, and reassembly of all goods within scheduled time. To make sure items are undamaged, they use protective material and follow necessary safety protocol.
Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
House Shifting Guide in Whitefield
Hiring packers and movers Whitefield Bangalore can help you have a stress-free relocation to your new home within Whitefield or to a different locality in Bangalore, at affordable costs and in quick time. However, it’s important to be careful while contacting house shifting companies because there are numerous fraudulent and unethical movers and packers in Whitefield who trap innocent customers by offering lowest shifting cost estimations but end up adding extra charges halfway during the move without reason or may even steal your belongings. To avoid the risk of hiring fake movers and be able to book top local packers and movers in Whitefield Bangalore through AssureShift, a reputable reference platform for moving companies. At AssureShift, all shifting service providers go through extensive verification of their company details and ranked based on our regular quality maintenance process with the help of customer feedback.
If you plan to relocate by yourself, you have to take responsibility of moving large furniture, kitchen products, electronic appliances, and many fragile and valuable goods like mirrors, antiques, fine art, glassware, etc. without damaging them. You may also have to look for dependable transport rental services to ensure safe transportation, or book two men and a truck to help you lift and move items. However, without adequate experience and knowledge about the required security measures, you may end up damaging goods or injuring yourself in the process. Not only will you need much more time to complete the move, but you also spend a lot of money to cover unanticipated damages to goods and/or property.
But, when you hire good packers and movers in Whitefield Bangalore for local house shifting, they will pack your goods using bubble wrap, packing paper, plastic wrap, packing peanuts, sturdy cartons, tape and markers. Efficient loading-unloading is carried out with suitable equipment to ensure safe moving like hand trucks, furniture and appliance dollies, sliders, moving blankets, straps, ropes, etc. Expert local relocation companies in Bangalore Whitefield deliver all kinds of local home shifting services like packing, loading, transporting, unloading, unpacking, and disassembly and reassembly of bulky goods. Reliable movers and packers Whitefield also offer insurance on complete or partial home goods to protect them from damages or misplacement.
To find professional local packing and shifting service providers in Whitefield, you can ask family/friends as they may be able to suggest the most trusted home moving company based on personal experiences. Or, you can get details of several movers and packers Bangalore Whitefield through Google or online directory websites. Although you can find 1000’s of suggestions on Google, you can’t guarantee 100% genuineness because none of them are verified and it’s even more risky because of the presence of many fraud and misleading movers. You will have to do complete research and identify trustworthy movers and packers in Bangalore by checking their registration documents, website details, office setup, reviews, and ratings before getting in touch with them. Even when you receive cost estimations, never go with lowest quoted prices since the service quality would be poor; moreover, unethical moving companies use low shifting charges to attract customers.
Alternatively, you can hire pre-verified and authentic movers and packers Whitefield Bangalore near you through AssureShift, where you can get list of professional home shifting companies that have gone through detailed document verification. We do online as well as in-person inspection of the shifting company registration documents, office space, past performance record, and transport arrangements. Our partner home moving services providers can also perform other services like domestic moving to different cities, two-wheeler moving, four-wheeler transport, fine art shifting, antique relocation, cargo shipping and many more.
You can either directly go through the list and contact any mover to get quotes, or you can share your moving needs and get reference of 3 best packers and movers in Whitefield Bangalore near you that are capable of providing your required shifting services in budget. We offer guaranteed services with special features like 100% safe relocation, standard home shifting charges, best offers and deal, delivering quick response, and offering end-to-end services for all customers who want to relocate anywhere from Whitefield.
Whitefield has become one of the most popular areas in Bangalore with a greater number of IT parks, large malls and residential complexes. Our partner local packers and movers Whitefield have delivered services to many customers living in nearby localities like Thubarahalli near Kumarapalli, Patel Narayanswamy layout near Siddapura, Ramagondanahalli near Sigma Soft Tech Park, Brigade Cosmopolis near Forum Mall Whitefield, Palm Meadows near Gidden’s layout, Nallurhalli near Vydehi institute of Medical Sciences, Vijayanagar near Inorbit Mall Whitefield, Pattandur Agrahara near International Tech Park Bangalore, Dodsworth Layout near Prithvi Layout, Ambedkar Nagar near Whitefield Police Station, Ghandipuram near Immadihalli.
Services provided by movers and packers in Whitefield
Economical local house shifting
Relocation companies use safe quality packaging material in sufficient amount to protect goods much more effectively during loading process or transit. Bubble wrap, strong carton boxes, packing paper, plastic wrap, packing foam and peanuts, tape, markers, and many other materials are used according to the nature of various goods.
Specifically-built equipment are used to shift large and bulky items like fridge, washing machine, AC, TV, and so on; using hand trucks, furniture and appliance dollies, furniture sliders, moving blankets and pads, straps and ropes, etc. are essential while moving heavy goods to ensure their safety and prevent self-injuries.
Since it’s extremely difficult to move large and heavy goods in one-piece, shifting companies will dismantle furniture, appliances and other bulky items to make sure they can be packed much more efficiently and loaded onto the truck safely; similarly, movers will reassemble all goods after unpacking at the destination.
Hiring two men and a truck
If you decide to move by yourself, you’ll have to search for suitable transport options to shift your belongings safely and hire few moving labor guys if you need help moving furniture or for packing items; house shifting companies let you book reliable trucks and working labor for assistance.
Trusted domestic relocation
Intercity moving requires adequate planning about required packing material, moving equipment, suitable transport vehicle, loading-unloading strategy, how to overcome shifting challenges, and so on. Domestic packers and movers prepare the best-suited plan based on your needs and ensure quick, safe, and timely delivery to your doorstep.
Expert car/bike transport
Get your vehicle shifted to any destination across the country within your required time and get timely doorstep services at both origin and destination. They will safely pack your bike/car parts in bubble wrap and corrugated sheets, and transport them in specially built bike or car carriers from Whitefield.
Professional office packers and movers Whitefield Bangalore are well-experienced in relocating workspaces in an organized manner while paying attention to the smallest details; they follow a methodical way of moving office items like furniture, office chairs, documents, computers, laptops, network equipment, pantry items, and so on.
Moving and storage companies offer warehouse spaces to keep your home/commercial goods for as long as required. They provide spacious and clean storage places to ensure your goods are safe in moist-free environment; storage service providers take inventory of the stored items and offer insurance on them.
Antique and fine art relocation
Experienced relocation service providers have necessary skills to pack and move antiques and fine art pieces with extra care and paying attention to the expensive and delicate items. They use more than one layer of bubble wrap, plastic wrap, and other suitable material to protect items until final delivery.
Process of Local House Shifting
Step 1: Pre-move Survey – relocation companies for local home relocation will conduct an on-call pre-move survey in which you have to mention your packing moving needs in detail so that movers can provide you exact cost quotes and prepare accordingly.
Step 2: Disassembly – movers are also capable of dismantling bulky items by following proper guidelines and using necessary tools since it is not only difficult but also unsafe and dangerous to move such goods in one piece.
Step 3: Packing – moving homes over short distances in the same city does not require high-protection packing as damages are low during the transit. Hence, local relocation companies will pack only delicate items like appliances or electronics while shifting houses.
Step 4: Loading – suitable relocation equipment are used while lifting and moving bulky items to make sure that neither household items nor walls or doors get damaged. They arrange all goods in the truck such that none of them damage each other during movement.
Step 5: Transport and delivery – packers and movers for local home relocation will use the most suitable truck which will fit all your items, and make sure the goods are delivered to your doorstep in a prompt and safe manner.
Step 6: Unloading – to make it convenient for customers, moving crew will unload all items into your house using appropriate equipment and place them as per your requirement.
Step 7: Unpacking – the relocation guys will unpack delivered goods and set them up as per your needs. Check for damages as soon as they unpack the items, and quickly report any damaged or misplaced goods.
Step 8: Reassembly – shifting service providers will reassemble the dismantled goods at your home using necessary tools and following proper guidelines as required.
How to prepare before movers arrive
- Get rid of unwanted items which are of no more use to you; sell or donate them.
- Pack essentials (extra clothes, toiletries, medicines, etc.) required for first few days after moving.
- Take inventory and photos of all goods to keep track of missing or damaged items.
- Prepare appliances and furniture by dusting, wiping, and cleaning; plus, defrost fridge.
- Keep valuables, documents, electronics separately away from goods to be shifted.
- Take measurements of furniture and doorways to make sure they fit without problems.
- Drop off kids at your friend or relative’s house to keep them safe from getting hurt.
- Reserve elevator and parking spot for the entire duration of the loading/unloading.
- Help packers to label and number the boxes correctly along with handling instructions.
- Guide movers through the home while shifting goods so that walls are not damaged.
- Clear pathway from door to vehicle to ensure smooth moving of goods to and from truck.
- Turn off the light and fan switches at your old home before you leave.
How to choose right packers and movers Whitefield?
You can easily get suggestions of moving companies in Whitefield near you by asking friends/family or search on Google by typing keywords like packers and movers Whitefield, packers and movers near me, etc. Although you get a long list of recommendations through Google, none of them can be trusted easily as there may be many fake shifting companies making it extremely difficult for you to identify the right mover. Here are some details you should check about relocation service providers before hiring them:
Visit their office
Check if the movers and packers Whitefield Bangalore is genuine or not by visiting their office address mentioned on the company website and make sure they have the following:
- Proper office setup;
- Strong and skilled team of individuals who are capable of handling, lifting and moving various goods;
- Uses high-quality packing supplies and suitable moving equipment;
- Proper transport arrangements with their company name written on the sides;
Are they professional?
Another essential quality to look out for in packers and movers is their professionalism. A moving company that has employees who do not behave or speak to you with respect is a major red flag to watch out for. Unethical movers may provide you with fake invoice copy during pre-move survey or increase the prices for virtually no reason, or possibly even steal your belongings. A professional moving company will behave in a polite and civil way, be honest about the services they provide, and maintain same behavior with you from beginning to end.
Read a lot of reviews
Before hiring movers and packers Bangalore Whitefield, don’t just depend on the experience you had when you interacted with them. Any moving company may behave perfectly with you right up until the time you hire them. To find out their true colors, you can check out the experience that the other customers had after they hired the same moving company. You can read the honest packers and movers reviews Bangalore in popular review websites like Mouthshut, Trustpilot, and AssureShift. You can easily get to know about the quality of service provided and also if there were any problems faced by the customers after hiring the movers.
Compare company profiles
Never go with the moving company offering lowest quotes since they may just provide bad/poor services or end up stealing your belongings. You need to compare all shifting company profiles and evaluate which shifting service provider is a better option in terms of credibility and experience, quality and list of services provided, and their brand reputation in the market. Only after comparing all company profiles along with details and cost estimations, you should select or hire the packers and movers company which offers value for your money.
Important Packing Moving Tips for Local Shifting
- Prepare a plan at least 1 month before moving day;
- Sort and get rid of unwanted household things;
- Search for shifting companies and do full research;
- Get quotes from at least 3 movers and compare;
- Disconnect and reconnect utilities at both homes;
- Update address in banks, post office, and so on;
- Request friends/family to help you on moving day;
- Keep cash in hand to be prepared for emergencies;
- Provide refreshments and tip movers after the move;
Top-performing movers and packers Whitefield Bangalore will provide you safe and smooth relocation experience whether you’re planning to shift home items, office workspaces, car/bike transport, cargo shipping, and so on. They deliver end-to-end migration services for packing, loading, transport and delivery, unloading, and unpacking goods, including disassembly and reassembly of bulky goods if required by you. Moving companies will take care of every single task like bringing necessary packing materials, suitable transport vehicle, and guarantee secure and on-time delivery to your doorstep.
To prevent customers from hiring fake or corrupt packers and movers in Whitefield, AssureShift provides reliable shifting service providers who go through complete document validation. As soon as you tell us your shifting needs, we will refer 3 most relevant home shifting companies nearest to you, who provide required services in budget. You can directly choose house shifting service providers and ask for moving price quotations based on your requirements. Or, you can take references of movers and packers Bangalore Whitefield from us to get prompt estimated shifting charges within minutes; quickly compare all company profiles, services provided, reviews, and cost quotations before hiring the right packers and movers Whitefield and have a stress-free moving experience.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?