Home removal companies in Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar take full responsibility of moving your home items safely within Ramamurthy Nagar or to different locality. They do safe packing, careful loading-unloading with necessary equipment, disassemble and assemble large furniture/appliances following proper guidelines and assure quick delivery in scheduled time.
Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Ramamurthy Nagar Relocation Guide
Congrats on your new home! Now that it’s time to plan for moving out of your old house, it’s important to spend time and consider all available options before choosing the right one. It may seem easy at first look to just pack up your belongings and shift over short distances within Ramamurthy Nagar or to a different locality in Bangalore, using your car or booking a truck; but, it’s much more challenging than that. Apart from feeling physically stressed out, you’ll also be financially and mentally drained by the time you move to your new house. To avoid this, it’s better to hire good packers and movers Ramamurthy Nagar for local shifting who are skilled in performing required house shifting services from start to end, ensuring full safety while loading-unloading and during transit; they also guarantee timely pickup and delivery to your doorstep at both locations.
Depending on the size of the house or quantity of items you’re moving, you’ll have to plan for packing, how much material is needed, which transport vehicle to use, how to move large items like furniture and appliances, along with handling various other tasks like managing utility services, updating new addresses, looking for dependable truck rental services, or hire two men and a truck, etc. It’s not only overwhelming to handle the entire relocation in such short time, but also may lead to additional expenses if you end up damaging goods or injuring yourself. Hence, movers and packers Ramamurthy Nagar will make your relocation easy, smooth, safe and cost-effective since they use the right quantity and type of packing and moving supplies which are most suitable for your goods.
You can get suggestions of trusted packers and movers Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore by approaching friends/family who may have had personal experiences or heard through someone else. Alternatively, you can also search on Google by typing keywords like packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar, movers and packers in Ramamurthy Nagar, packers and movers near me, or similar variants. But, it’s important to beware of fake and unprofessional moving companies while searching for local relocation service providers in Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar near you; they generally entrap customers by offering cheapest quotations but may end up providing poor services which may result in misplacement or damaged goods. Another problem is, even after careful consideration and verification, you will not be 100% confident of hiring the right movers. Therefore, the best option is to hire packers and movers in Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar for local home relocation via AssureShift, which is a reputed and trustworthy online platform for home shifting service providers.
At AssureShift, we check the company details including registration documents, past performance history, reviews from previous customers, and their office and transport arrangements. Our partner moving companies in Bangalore offer reliable residential shifting services at most affordable costs. They use best-quality packing material like plastic wrap, bubble wrap, packing paper, corrugated boxes, cartons, packing tape, markers, etc. to maintain full safety of goods, arrange best-suited vehicle for safe transportation and provide pickup and delivery services at your doorstep on time. Movers and packers Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore will also perform disassembly-reassembly and unpacking of all required items like sofa sets, beds, refrigerator, TV, cupboards, AC, and so on, as per your request.
All you need to do is, share your moving requirements and get references of 3 best packers and movers Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar nearest to your location. Within few minutes, you can get estimated charges from our recommended shifting companies and quickly compare their company profiles, reviews and rates in AssureShift and easily hire the most-suited home removal company that fulfils your requirement and budget needs.
Our local packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore serve customers located in and around Ramamurthy Nagar layouts like Garden Street Layout, Akshayanagar, Muneshwara Nagar, Bovi Colony, Pragathi Layout, Hoysalanagar, Dr Ambedkar Nagar, and Gundappa Layout, M Vishveshvaraiah Nagar , Yerranapalya Extension , Yerranapalya Extension , Ramamurthy Nagar , Yarraiaina Palya.
Services provided by packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar
Economical Local House Shifting
Relocation companies in Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore use strong cartons, packing paper, plastic wrap, bubble wrap, corrugated boxes, packing tape, courier bags, and other good-quality material to properly secure items. They unpack all goods in your house at the destination after final delivery to and help in home arrangement.
Shifting companies in Ramamurthy Nagar use hand trucks, furniture sliders, furniture/appliances moving dollies, moving pads and blankets, straps, ropes, and so on for careful loading and unloading of goods. Using these tools, they protect goods as well as both houses from possible damages.
House moving companies in Ramamurthy Nagar will disassemble large items like sofa sets, beds, cupboards, fridge, TV, AC, and others before packing them to ensure they remain intact during transit; they will also reassemble dismantled goods at the destination where you can check for damages and working condition.
Recruiting Home Shifting Labor
If you decide to relocate by yourself, you can hire helpers for house shifting, packing and loading help, or guys to help move furniture from packing moving companies in Ramamurthy Nagar. They also let you hire two men and a truck so that you get transportation along with loading-unloading help for safe home shifting.
Renting Truck for Transportation
Packers and movers near Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore offer truck rental services to individuals as well as businesses for transporting goods to desired destination. As per your requirements, they will suggest or you can choose from a wide range of options such as Tata ACE, Bolero, Pickup truck, or bigger ones like 14 feet or 17 feet vehicles, etc.
Reliable Domestic Relocation
Intercity residential shifting companies in Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar perform packing and moving with careful planning and execution from Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore to other cities. They even offer transit insurance on half or complete household goods so that you are stress-free until items are delivered.
Professional Office Moving
Office/corporate relocation companies make a well-organized plan to move workplaces within Ramamurthy Nagar or to different locality in Bangalore, without wasting office hours. They pay attention to smallest details and effectively move office furniture, computers, network and IT hardware, documents, pantry goods, and so on carefully.
Process of house shifting within Ramamurthy Nagar
- Disassembly of large items – packers and loaders will dismantle bulky goods like sofa, bed, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, AC, etc. by following standard procedure so that they are packed and transported safely.
- Packing at your home in Ramamurthy Nagar – relocation companies use appropriate packing material like plastic wrap, packing paper, sturdy carton boxes, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, foam, etc. based on your goods and required packing quality.
- Loading goods into truck – essential moving gear like furniture/appliance dolly, hand trucks, furniture blankets, moving pads, furniture sliders, moving straps, ropes, gloves, toolkit, and so on are used for easy loading and unloading of bulky items.
- Safe transport to destination – shifting service providers use suitable transport trucks like Tata ACE, Pickup truck, 14 feet 17 feet, 19 feet, trucks, etc. to ensure safe and timely delivery of goods to your destination.
- Doorstep delivery and unloading – moving companies promise swift and timely pickup and delivery services at your doorstep. They will unload everything in the house using loading equipment and place them as per your needs.
- UUnpacking goods at destination – you can get careful unpacking services and assistance for home arrangement so that you’re not stressed out after moving. Check for damages as soon as they unpack everything, and get any issues solved from your hired shifting service providers.
- Re-assembly of dismantled items – full procedure and guidelines are followed by home removal companies while reassembling goods at the destination. You should check for damages and if the appliances are working correctly and report any problems to your movers.
How to choose best movers and packers Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore?
You can take suggestions from friends/family about honest house shifting companies; or, you can search on Google or online directory websites for good moving service providers in Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar using keywords like packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar, packers and movers near me, or similar ones.
It’s easier to hire shifting companies obtained through trusted sources like close ones, rather than take the risk of going through unknown resources like the internet, where you can’t get 100% guarantee of the genuineness of movers and packers list.
You’ll have to do thorough investigation of relocation service providers before hiring and check important shifting company details by going through their website, verifying company registration documents, office setup, owner identification, transport arrangements, and previous customer reviews.
- Website and Office – check if they have a genuine website with valid company details; validate phone numbers and office address by calling and visiting the office at the location provided on the website.
- Documents – ask for and look at the relocation company’s registration details to ensure they have legal approvals from Govt. of India; you can also note down their GSTIN number to be able to track them down in case of any problems during the move.
- Service Quality – never go with lowest cost quotations since quality of services may be poor, resulting in damages or misplacement of home goods during transit; you should select an affordable home shifting company who provides good services.
- Performance History – customers will mainly talk about quality of services provided by the movers, how they handled goods and performed tasks; they may also mention if they faced any issues after hiring the movers and if their issues was resolved properly or not; visit websites like Trustpilot, Glassdoor, Mouthshut, etc. for honest customer reviews.
- Customer Support – it’s also important to check if the relocation company has a skilled customer care team capable of helping you quickly resolve your issues and provide latest updates as and when you need it during the move.
How to Lower Household Relocation Costs?
Here are a few simple ways in which you can reduce packers and movers charges in Ramamurthy Nagar: (1) Get rid of unwanted things; (2) Compare at least 3 cost quotations; (3) Work out a good deal with your movers;
- Get rid of unwanted things – shifting charges depend mainly on the quantity of goods to be packed and moved; because, everything from packing material, size of transportation vehicle, and amount of workforce required to successfully complete the relocation will vary accordingly. If you sort through your households and declutter stuff which you haven’t used in a long time or will not use in the future, you will be able to lower your shifting charges considerably and save a lot of money and time for relocating.
- Compare at least 3 cost quotations – generally, none of the moving service providers will estimate same or even nearly similar rates even though your relocation requirements will be the same. All Ramamurthy Nagar packers and movers will have different ways of estimating shifting prices which vary significantly, making it difficult for you to choose the right one. That’s why, it’s best to take quoted charges from at least 3 home removal companies so that you can compare them along with the list of services provided and hire the most affordable and suitable house shifting service provider.
- Work out a good deal with your movers – instead of accepting the moving company bill as final, you can negotiate with them to get a good deal and get your relocation prices lowered. You should also check with them and make sure they don’t have any hidden charges in the given quotation.
Note: make sure that you take all communications related to services provided and charges in writing from the movers and packers in Ramamurthy Nagar to avoid any kind of misunderstandings and problems during the relocation on the moving day. To know other methods of reducing moving prices, you can visit the link.
At AssureShift, you can find certified local home removal service providers in Ramamurthy Nagar, whether you’re relocating in the same locality or to a different locality in Bangalore. All our partner packers and movers Bangalore Ramamurthy Nagar undergo thorough verification of their company registration documents along with performance history and customer reviews and ratings.
Along with this, we also do routine quality upkeep based on the feedback we obtain from our customers; in this, we award good quality with high ranks and reprimand badly behaved or poor-quality service providers by blocking the respective company profiles. Moreover, we ensure that our local packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar never over-charge or cheat them by adding hidden costs to the customers on moving day for any unfair reasons. Hence, you can rest assured of getting trusted relocation services for house shifting within Ramamurthy Nagar in minimum time and reasonable moving prices.
You can quickly hire best local packers and movers in Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore within minutes by sharing your shifting requirements through a simple form and get references of 3 best-match top moving companies near you. You can quickly compare complete details like company profiles, cost quotations, list of services they provide, and reviews and ratings, and finally hire best packers and movers Ramamurthy Nagar that fulfil your moving requirements in budget.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?