Bangalore Packers and Movers Charges
Within Bangalore Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.6K - 6.0K
1 BHK Moving Rate
6.3K - 9.8K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
8.4K - 15.4K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
13.3K - 22.4K
4 BHK Relocation Price
18.9K - 28.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
JP Nagar Relocation Guide
Congratulations on buying a new home in JP Nagar. All the best for settling in and making it your own house. JP Nagar (Jayaprakash Narayan Nagar) is located in southern region of Bangalore, lying near BTM Layout and Bannerghatta Road. It is one of the popular residential areas in the city with many corporate buildings and IT companies. Buying or renting a house in this posh area is like building our prestigious lifestyle. A house becomes a home when all rooms are filled with your valuable households. Hence, you should plan about shifting process a few days before your moving day. When you have planned to shift all your households, you should fix the particular date and time to carry out your moving task. But, it will be very tough when you perform the task by yourself. You have to take the whole responsibility while moving your belongings and you have to face all the risks that occur during your move from JP Nagar. This would surely become a very tedious job for you.
There is plenty of trusted packers and movers JP Nagar providing professional shifting services for the customers of JP Nagar area. These service providers are experts in providing all types of local moving services within and outside JP Nagar, based on customer needs. They also provide domestic moving services for people in JP Nagar, who want to move out of Bangalore city. Generally, professional relocation service providers perform their moving tasks very perfectly without causing any kind of trouble or damage for your goods. If any problem occurs during the shifting process, they are able to provide insurance or compensation for your items that are affected. Therefore, choose reliable movers and packers in JP Nagar to carry out your moving task smoothly and efficiently.
Usually, people think that the moving charges are much higher when they go for expert relocation service providers. But in reality, trusted movers and packers JP Nagar charge reasonably for all their services. When you avoid hiring expert movers and plan to do it on your own, you would face many risks. The main risk factors involved in choosing a professional moving company are by doing it without any prior experience, possibility of getting injured, lack of manpower and security, higher shifting charges and a time-consuming task.
Be very careful while hiring best packers and movers JP Nagar Bangalore. Currently, there are more number of fake moving companies who are present in the market to cheat you and make more money without providing proper services. These companies would put extra charges after the shifting process is done, without a good reason. Some companies would put hidden charges which they do not reveal at the beginning of the task.
Genuine packers and movers JP Nagar offer shifting services like local house shifting, local office moving, dis-assemble and assemble, packing and unpacking. They carry out your moving job brilliantly by offering good customer care services, providing correct quotes, delivering fast responses at right timings and offering relevant trucks for moving.
It is important to select packers and movers in JP Nagar so that you can avoid your physical strains like lifting huge products, avoid packing things by yourself, shift your belongings with insurance, save more money and time. Normally, shifting charges are not much higher for a local move, as they have specific rates for all types of relocation.
There are many places from where you can hire local shifting services for your relocation. Choose the best moving company by getting references from your relatives, neighbors, and friends. They usually refer some good movers and packers JP Nagar and you can go for them without any confusions. Also, you can hire a mover and packer by getting the details of your nearby local moving companies from Google map and visiting their offices directly to find more about them. You can also use search engines to find the local service providers by using the keywords like “packers and movers near me” and you will get many websites of moving companies listed in search results. If you are not able to find a good packer and mover by yourself, get help from any relocation reference portal which can guide you to get the right mover and packer.
Here we have a popular moving reference portal called as Assure Shift to find top packers and movers in JP Nagar area, Bangalore and in all main cities in India. In JP Nagar, the service is provided for local shifting needs and also for domestic moving requirements whenever a customer wants. The special features available at Assure Shift portal are fast response, complete service for all level customers, 100% safe moving and standard rates. Best quotes and top deals are available for customers who want to move anywhere inside or outside of JP Nagar area.
Our packers and movers have provided their services for many customers inside and outside JP Nagar area who live in the localities like JP Nagar 3rd Phase near JP Nagar police station, Dollars Colony near A Block JP Nagar, Ayodya Nagar near 5th Phase JP Nagar, Puttenahalli near Eswara Layout, RBI Layout east near 7th Phase JP Nagar, Aditya Nagar near 8th Phase JP Nagar, Avalahalli near 9th Phase JP Nagar, Royal Park Residency near 9th Phase JP Nagar, MS Layout near Sarakki Lake, KR Layout near Suvidaa, CR Layout near Sarakki Nagar.
Earlier, the shifting job was the most hectic process for all people. But, these days there are countless movers and packers available to make the task smoother and simpler. When you shift your home, you should plan good for a stress-free relocation experience. Here, we are going to discuss some essential points that you should always take care of.
Things you should do before shifting your belongings
Do good research
The first thing you should do is to search for the best moving companies available in your area. This task is more important because you have to do more research as far as possible. A professional packer and mover can make you shift very easily without any harm. Whereas, a fake mover could spoil all your happiness of relocating from one location to another.
Shortlist your moving company
After shortlisting few service providers, make inquiries on their services, moving process, charges, etc. Request for a quotation to understand about things properly. There are many movers who provide you location visit services for their customers. Ask them to visit your home to describe the process in a systematic way.
Compare charges, facilities, services and many other things to take a good decision. Then, visit their social media channels and websites to read customer reviews, feedback, etc. Based on these details, select your best service provider.
Start packing with proper packing materials
Most packers and movers provide packing/unpacking and loading/unloading services. But still, you can do the packing for some of your precious items on your own. For example, when you own any delicate item and you do not want it to get spoiled while moving, you could do your packing. Other valuable items can also be packed by yourself and try to pack them properly using the right packing materials to ensure more safety.
Sell or donate all your unwanted items
When you have old books and don’t want to keep them at home, then donate them to NGO. If you don’t like to donate, then sell them to get some money for your expenses. Likewise, you can donate or sell those items which are not useful for you in the future.
Moving your plants and pets
If you have some useful plants or pets, speak with service providers about shifting them. Most packers and movers do not offer such moving services and it is essential to discuss regarding this thing with service providers. This is a very important thing to discuss because they might deny for plant and pet moving.
Therefore, the above given are some essential things, you should follow to make your goods delivery process trouble-free.
Is that important to read reviews about moving companies
When you start searching for a good moving company, the results you get on search engines will end up with reviews. But, consider all these important reviews and decide how much reviews you should read to make out the right decision. A local consumer survey conducted in Britain shows that almost 70% of people read about 4 to 6 reviews, before taking a good decision regarding the company. Consider at least a few reviews for the reasons given below before you choose a relocation service provider.
Prevention of Scam
As the digital era makes it easy to find movers and packers, web searches make people dangerous to moving frauds. One good method to verify whether a packer and mover is genuine or not is to find any reviews that refer to about scams.
Optimization of Value
Additionally, reading reviews aids you to get the best value possible on your relocation, and this value may involve many factors such as price, moving capabilities and customer services.
By reading these reviews, you can compare more packers and movers JP Nagar and remove the company from your list, which is not relevant to your requirement. Still, as you check reviews, ensure to read out the responses the companies provide as well. Normally, a packer and mover responds particularly to negative comments and it will explain to you about its values.
Don’t always look for lowest cost packer movers
Even though you get the estimates from a few selected packers and movers, you are not sure about hiring companies and their service charges. When you find movers who provide normal moving services at cheap rates, then why you should spend more. But, do not get fooled by the companies which offer low charges for their services. Mostly, a cheaper cost service provider would deliver bad quality services.
When you shift your household valuables, you don’t get into risk by hiring moving companies that provide cheap quality services with low charges. This means that your household belongings and other expensive appliances are at the risk of being damaged. People generally prefer to hire cheap moving services without examining the company’s genuineness and experiences.
But, there is no use in hiring low-cost movers who are not capable of offering you the required security and safety for your households. In a way, you can save money by hiring the low-cost service providers and in another way, you could lose more, in case your belongings get damaged or lost during the shift.
Usually, low price movers and packers use a trick by offering you a cheap estimate and then they would increase the charges in-between the shifting process. For these activities, they tell excuses like they are not aware of how much goods we have, how far the distance would be, vehicle size need for your relocation and so on.
Sometimes, these companies provide less workforce and it will take more time for packing all your households. Other reasons could be like the quality of materials and equipment they use for shifting your items as they might be of worst quality.
Therefore, think twice before hiring low rate moving companies and verify whether they are capable of delivering the required services, you expect within your budget range.
How to identify a quality packer and mover?
A stress-free and a successful moving need proper detailing with enormous planning, from secured transportation to the goods security. A trusted relocation service provider can support you with all tasks involved in your shifting process. Ensure that you select a good moving company to verify your valuable items are not damaged during the shifting process.
- Select a registered moving company: It is better to select a registered moving company with a licence, registration number, PAN and Adhaar card details. Usually, a registered moving company will be genuine and it can professionally offer almost all the services.
- Pre-move survey: This is the most vital part of the whole shifting process. Either a video pre-move survey or a physical survey would be the best way to verify regarding the companies. By this way, you can verify their move process, local infrastructure and references, which would help you to further shortlisting your moving company.
- Visit the moving companies: Try to visit the chosen movers and packers JP Nagar directly, to clear all your queries. This process would be more beneficial for you, as the trust level grows high as well.
- Quotation Review: Request for a door to door service and verify all the exclusions offered by every shifting company. This will help you understand regarding the charges, volume estimated, service inclusions or exclusions, transit time, door to door rate, union charges, inclusive taxes and insurance premium to compare movers.
- Transit Insurance: Transit insurance for moving your household belongings is very important to understand the features of the policy. Verify regarding Insurance premium rate, goods replacement cost, depreciation rate, minimum claim deductions, claim processing timeline policy excludes and includes.
- Ask all things in writing: Be it the quote, list of inventory, insurance documents, terms and conditions, commitments given by the company, etc.,. Get all these things in writing, so that you can use them as proofs during your insurance claims or legal issues. All emails and relevant documents should be checked carefully to avoid future concerns and issues.
When the moving company satisfies all the points mentioned above, it can be considered as a quality mover and packer.
Local Moving Companies in JP Nagar
- Ascent Packers and Movers: 1 B Main Road, Dollar Layout, JP Nagar 4th Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076.
- Om Packers and Movers: 80 Feet Rd, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
- Link Packers and Movers: 33, 5th Cross Rd, R.K Colony, Manjunath Colony, JP Nagar 2nd Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
- JP Cargo Packers and Movers: J 73, Puttenahalli Rd, KR Layout, JP Nagar Phase 6, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
- Admire Packers and Movers: ITI Layout, 1st Phase, JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022.
- Shri Ganesh Packers and Movers: 3rd K Main Road, JP Nagar 4th Phase, Dollar Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078.
Services Offered by JP Nagar Local Packers Movers
- Local Residential Shifting: Our movers and packers offer local house moving services in JP Nagar to any other area within Bangalore city. Mainly we provide services for local areas within Bangalore.
- Local Corporate Moving: Our relocation service providers offer local corporate shifting and office moving in JP Nagar to all other areas in Bangalore.
- Truck Relocation: Our packers and movers JP Nagar have a number of trucks based on customer’s need and availability of space.
- Packing and Unpacking: Our moving service providers use the best quality packing materials to pack your belongings neatly and safely without causing any type of damage.
- Dis-assembling and Assembling: Our packers and movers are professionals in disassembling and assembling any type of your products. They use special and modern techniques to disassemble and assemble your things.
- Bike and Car Shifting: Moving service providers at Assure Shift offer both bike and car transportation in JP Nagar to other areas inside Bangalore.
- Antiques Moving: Our movers and packers JP Nagar offer antique shifting services in JP Nagar such as moving delicate items like glassware, statues, and clay materials.
- Domestic Moving: Our moving companies are experts in offering domestic moving services for customers in JP Nagar Area to other areas within India.
All details regarding local packers and movers JP Nagar is mentioned in this page. Find best moving companies, compare best relocation companies, services and charges in JP Nagar. Packers and movers Bangalore JP Nagar listed in this portal are fully verified and trusted by Assure Shift. Also, read about getting moving companies for trouble-free goods delivery, the importance of reading moving reviews, always do not go for low-cost service providers, how to identify a quality packer and mover in JP Nagar.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?