Movers and packers in Marathahalli are skilled to perform your local home relocation task smoothly, by providing start-to-end relocation services at affordable costs. They take complete responsibility and neatly organize your move. Marathahalli movers are fully equipped with best quality packing supplies, disassembly tools, handling equipment and, right-sized trucks., to safely execute your relocation task.
Hire Reliable Packers and Movers Marathahalli - Assureshift
Congratulations on your new home, now the important part comes here, shifting and moving all your households to your new destination from Marathahalli. Relocation task such as Disassembling, Packing, loading, unloading, Unpacking, assembling is hectic and time-consuming. When you have to pack and move all household goods and furniture all by yourself, and you don’t have knowledge of handling goods, then while packing and moving, goods may get damaged, or chances of injuring yourself. So, to avoid such situations or miss-happening, you can hire professional Packers and Movers in Marathahalli, Bangalore. Now the question arises from where you can hire Movers and Packers Marathahalli?
There are so many moving companies in Bangalore, some of them are genuine, and some are fake. The fake movers are not efficient to handle goods and will involve you in moving scams like adding hidden charges, mishandling your goods, stealing your belongings, etc. It's challenging to rely on anyone, as everyone in the market will assure you to provide the best home relocation service, but in the end, they will fail to do it. So, to hire genuine movers and packers Bangalore Marathahalli, you can search online or ask from someone you know. But then also, you have to verify their credentials manually, which is time-consuming and frantic. To save your time and money, you can share your relocation requirements with AssureShift. “AssureShift” is the referral portal of verified packers and movers Bangalore Marathahalli who will provide you professional services.
Local Packers and Movers verified by Assureshift, who have undergone thorough background authentication process are well known for delivering top quality moving services at economical rates using industry-standard packing materials. They help you save time, money, physical effort and even offer insurance for your complete household items. Our partner packers and movers Bangalore provide 100% safe relocation services such as local house shifting, office moving, disassembly-assembly, packing-unpacking, loading-unloading, truck rentals, fine art, and antique moving, bike/car transport, and domestic relocation, at standard moving costs. We deliver a fast response to customers and provide end-to-end support while shifting anywhere in India from Marathahalli, Bangalore.
If you are shifting your home in Bangalore, you can choose some good moving companies in nearby locations through AssureShift. Our movers serving in all areas of Marathahalli (Jawahar Nagar, Shanbhog Layout, Rajanna Colony, HAL Quarters, Gururaja Layout, Nisarga Layout, Anand Nagar, Chennappa Layout, Sanjay Nagar, Manjunatha Layout, Chandra Layout, Vishwapriya Layout) into one platform. Professional packers and movers HSR Layout also good at home shifting, and they are providing their services in Marathahalli as well.
You can refer to the listed trusted packing companies list here, compare and hire them on your own. You can also share your shifting needs by filling the query form, and our team will quickly give you references and quotes of 3 best-match packers and movers near you. Compare all the factors like company profile, years of experience, charges, services offered, availability on moving day, reviews, ratings, etc., and hire most suitable packers and movers Marathahalli.
Estimated Packers Movers Charges Marathahalli Bangalore
|Type of Move Size||Up to 10 km||11-30 km||31-50 km|
|1 RK||₹ 2,600 – 5,800||₹ 2,900 - 6,400||₹ 3,200 – 8,700|
|1 BHK||₹ 3,400 - 8,800||₹ 3,700 - 9,200||₹ 4,000 - 9,600|
|2 BHK||₹ 5,200 - 13,700||₹ 5,600 - 14,400||₹ 6,000 - 15,600|
|3 BHK||₹ 6,400 - 18,600||₹ 6,600 - 19,000||₹ 7,100 - 19,600|
|4 BHK / Villa||₹ 8,600 - 21,400||₹ 8,800 - 22,200||₹ 9,400 - 23,500|
Note: Visit the link to know more about Bangalore’s home relocation charges for local packing and moving within the city. Or packers movers charges for domestic relocation from Bangalore to other cities.
Factors Affecting Shifting Costs in Marathahalli
Packers’ prices usually differ based on elements like distance, residing floor, number of items, etc. These costs are unique to both local and domestic relocation. Here are some factors that mainly affect charges irrespective of where you are moving to :
- Quantity of Items: Size of a truck, packaging materials required, labor needed, etc., will usually depend on number of goods you are moving. The more things you are shifting, the bigger truck you require, and the higher rate you will have to pay.
- Day of Moving: You need to think twice about the day on which you decide to move. The most expensive time for you to plan your move is during weekends and month-end as it’s a hectic time for movers. It is better to move during weekdays or mid-month and save immensely on inflated pricing charged by packers.
- Packaging Quality: Chances of damaging goods are low when relocating items within a 30 Km radius. Therefore, packing will be concentrated on delicate goods, furniture, and large appliances. Packaging charges will differ based on labour, quality, and quantity of packing material used.
- Moving Distance: Most vital component to decide relocation charges is distance from the origin to destination. It’s evident that longer the stretch, higher the fuel consumption and hence, higher moving charges.
- Hired Workforce: For a local relocation, big team of labourers not required, but it may vary depending on the size of house, volume of goods, etc. You will be charged based on number of labour hired, and amount of effort involved.
- Floor You’re Residing on: In both origin and destination, if you live on the ground floor, charges are minimal as door to door shifting is easy. However, if you are residing on first floor or above, expenses might be slightly higher as more labour and effort are required to shift goods.
- Lift Availability: If there is no lift available in your building, and you need to shift from or into a building on higher floor, then charges may increase because labourers have to manage narrow staircases.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Movers in Marathahalli
Relocation is time consuming and hectic, hire a shifting service provider to reduce your packing-moving stress. They will neatly organize and take complete responsibility for your move, making sure you get the best service.
Advantages of hiring moving packing company are as follows :
- They offer end-to-end moving service and cautiously shift your household belongings.
- They are fully equipped with high-quality packing materials, appropriate tools, modern goods handling equipment, right-sized trucks, etc.
- Their skilled and professional labour executes your shifting task carefully without causing any damage to your goods.
- Packers offer timely pickup and safe on-time delivery of goods at your doorstep.
- They offer insurance coverage so that you can claim compensation for your lost/damaged goods.
How to Find Best Packers and Movers Bangalore Marathahalli
Whether you are shifting locally within the city or moving outside the city, hiring experienced Packers and Movers in Marathahalli would be the best choice you can take to make your relocation easier and simpler.
There are many professional Movers and Packers in Marathahalli and nearby localities to choose from for local moving. Before hiring anyone from the market, do check their credibility and reliability by doing background research.
Here’s how you can find genuine and trusted movers and packers at reasonable cost :
- Visit Movers Website: Check if the packers have a useful website; look for information such as about us, years of experience, contact details. Personally call phone number or visit office location to verify contact information.
- Validate Registration Documents: Check essential documents like their GST registration paperwork, license, owner ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Compare Services Offered: Look for service offered by them and the quality of services provided by them. Also, check the quality & methods of packaging, equipment used, etc.
- Read Reviews & Ratings: You get to know about company’s performance history via previous customer reviews, feedback and star ratings.
- Get Charges Quotation: Shortlist 3-5 packing moving companies near you; contact them, and share your shifting needs to get estimated cost quotes.
- Don’t Go for Low-Cost Quotes: Never choose packers that offer low-price quotes, they may be fraud or unprofessional companies which may involve you in moving scams without providing promised services.
- Pay Attention Before Signing Papers: Read terms and conditions carefully, clarify doubts, before signing any contract with the movers. Collect an original copy of insurance policy papers if you have purchased.
Services Offered by Moving Companies in Marathahalli
Economical Home Shifting Services
Safe Disassembly-Reassembly Services
For local or domestic relocation, Packing moving companies in Marathahalli offer services like disassembling and reassembling large/delicate home goods with experienced labor who follow systematic guidelines and use appropriate tools and techniques. They dismantle large goods like furniture, appliances, etc., which will help them pack and move safely.
Skilled Packing and Unpacking Services
High-quality packaging supplies and appropriate tools are used to pack your goods and avoid damages during the move safely. Shifting companies use materials like bubble wrap, carton boxes, corrugated sheets, plastic wrap, packing paper, foam rolls, tape, etc., to professionally pack and move your goods.
Professional Loading and Unloading
Moving service providers use latest goods handling equipment like hand trucks, moving dollies, furniture sliders, panel movers, moving blankets, pads, straps, ropes, etc., for cautious loading and unloading of households to and from truck. They prepare inventory to keep track of your goods and avoid them from getting misplaced.
Local Truck Rental Services Marathahalli
Packers and movers in Marathahalli give truck rent options for household shifting and provide full logistics solutions to businesses requiring shipping merchandise from warehouse to customers. They provide best-fit truck from the various options available like Force Trump, Tata Ace, Mahindra Furio, BharathBenz, Bolero, Ashok Leyland, Tata 407, Mahindra Pickup, Eicher, etc.
Antique Packing Moving Services
Reliable movers and packers Marathahalli understand that your vintage assets are not only expensive but also too delicate and should be handled with care. Accordingly, they use suitable packaging material like moulded pulps, edge guards, corrugated sheets, fiberboard boxes, inflatable airbags, etc., to safely wrap/pack your antiques, and add layers of protective material ensure maximum safety during transit.
Reliable Office Relocation in Marathahalli
Professional relocation service providers are capable of moving your entire workspace in minimum downtime and with zero risks. All office goods like computers, network equipment, office furniture, whiteboard, UPS, printers, projectors, pantry items, etc., will be relocated safely using top-quality supplies and best techniques.
Secure Domestic Moving from Marathahalli
Intercity local packers movers offer reliable domestic shifting services with good quality packing, careful loading-unloading, secure transport, and doorstep delivery in scheduled time. They also provide insurance on complete or partial household items to cover your expenses in case of damages.
Things to be Declutter before Moving Day
Sorting out/ getting rid of unwanted goods will help you reduce relocation costs and stress while rearranging items at your new place. Here are a few examples of household belongings that you can declutter before moving to your new home :
- If you have a separate tea and coffee maker, you can get rid of these items and substitute them by buying 2-in-1 tea and coffee maker.
- Throw away broken goods like furniture, etc., or appliances that don't work anymore like electronics, etc.
- Check the expiry date of all your medicines, cosmetics, food, etc., and throw away the expired products.
- If you have too many novels, you have already read and bored of it, donate those books to local libraries/charities, etc.
- Your old shoes, clothes, accessories, etc., which don’t fit you because it’s too small/too big, you can donate to charity.
- Check for things you have stored, forgotten, and not used for a long time, donate these gods to NGOs/charity, etc.
Local Home Shifting Process in Marathahalli Bangalore
Our local shifting service providers in Marathahalli, Bangalore, follow a systematic process to safely and professionally move any home relocation tasks. The Local Relocation Service process performed by Marathahalli Movers :
- Pre-Move Survey: Before starting the moving process, our movers will conduct a telephonic survey, or personally visit your location to estimate accurate relocation costs.
- Disassembling Goods: Movers will dismantle all bulky goods, and electronic appliances before packing to keep them safe from damage.
- Safe Packing: They would pack all the delicate and electronic appliances precisely by using high-grade packing material.
- Secure Loading: Your goods would be safely loaded into the truck using the latest techniques and modern handling equipment.
- Transportation: This is an essential part of every relocation process, using best-fit truck we safely transit your goods from origin to destination.
- Careful Unloading: Precisely all your goods are unloaded from the carrier vehicle.
- Reassembly of Goods: All large goods which were disassembled in origin will be reassembled safely, now. Quickly check for damages and working conditions of all goods, and report immediately to movers.
Why Choose AssureShift for your Local Shifting
The Network of Verified Movers
AssureShift has a strong network of movers and packers who undergo complete verification process. Our team validates their website, registration documents, contact details, etc., we also check their quality of services, transportation arrangements, reviews, ratings, etc.
Organized List of Movers
We have a well-organized list of packers for each city, you can find them by using filters like, near me, service provided, years of experience, star ratings, etc. You can quickly go through our list of verified movers, directly contact them, and share your relocation needs to get quotes; compare and hire the best-suited mover.
Instant Quotes of Best Matches
Share your requirements at our portal; our support team will quickly get back to you with free quotes of 3-best matching packing companies for you. If you are unhappy with quotes provided, we can send you more quotes. You can easily compare and hire the most suitable one for you.
Regular Quality Maintenance
To keep up our service quality, we regularly conduct quality maintenance checks by collecting our customers’ feedback. We reward movers with higher ranks who provided the promised service to the customer. We warn or blacklist companies that provide poor-quality or unprofessional services.
Full End-to-end Support
From the time you fill the query form to final delivery of your goods, our friendly support team quickly answers all your queries. They take necessary action against your complaints and also help you claim compensation for your damaged or lost goods.
Packers and Movers Marathahalli - FAQs
The estimated charges vary based on house size, the number of items, packaging, etc. However, estimated shifting rates in Marathahalli will be :
|Size of Move||Approx. charges(₹)|
|1 BHK||3,700 - 9,200|
|2 BHK||5,600 - 14,400|
|3 BHK||6,600 - 19,000|
|4 BHK||8,800 - 22,200|
Your quantity of goods plays a major role in deciding the moving cost; declutter goods to reduce shifting charges. Start looking for movers in advance, get quotes from at least 3-5 companies, and compare & hire the most affordable shifting service provider. Smartly negotiate with the packers to get value for money deals.
- Intracity Home Relocation in Marathahalli.
- Household Shifting within Marathahalli and Nearby.
- House Shifting from Marathahalli within Bangalore.
- Domestic Home Relocation in Bangalore from Marathahalli.
- Car/Vehicle Automobile Relocation to Another City.
- Domestic Office relocation from Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Storage/Warehouse Space in Marathahalli.
Local shifting will be completed within a day, however, the time taken depends on quantity of goods, size of house, distance between origin and destination, etc. To completely shift an average 1 BHK it will take 4-5 hours, for 2 BHK 5-6 hours. 3 BHK/bigger houses 6-8 hours minimum.
- Pioneer Packers and Movers: 13th Cross, GBJ Quarters, Near Water Tank, Jawahar Nagar, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560037
- Star Packers India: 36/1, 2nd Cross, behind new Arvind school, Manjunatha Layout, Marathahalli Village, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560037
Reviews help you find a reliable moving company; through reviews, we know the packers’ performance history by previous customer’s feedback. You can go through reviews from sites like Mouthshut, Trustpilot, Mymovingreviews, Glassdoor, Facebook, etc., AssureShift also collects feedback from their customers.
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, etc.
- They will not have good company website or online profiles on social media.
- They will not have their own office space or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake movers and packers will not have professional behaviour when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
- If you have just few goods to move, and if you don’t need labourers for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them.
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the packing companies pack all goods with expert moving labours using top-quality packaging material.
- When you hire packers, shifting cost doesn’t reduce much even if you decide to pack all goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
After selecting the perfect day to move, start planning and organizing your move, don’t worry about the relocation process. Packers and movers Bangalore Marathahalli will take care of it. Reliable shifting companies will offer end-to-end shifting services. They systematically disassemble and reassemble your large goods like AC, sofa, cot, wardrobe, exhaust fan, geyser, etc., using tools like wrenches, screwdrivers, testers, etc. They use high-quality packing materials like bubble wraps, cartons, corrugated sheets, packing paper, foam rolls, duct tapes, labels, etc., to safely pack your goods. For secure loading-unloading movers use goods handling gears like hand-truck, furniture dolly, material moving panel, slide shifter, etc. They ensure on-time doorstep delivery and also offer insurance cover upon your request.
AssureShift has a well-organized list of moving companies who are thoroughly verified by us. You can either shortlist from the enlisted companies at our portal, directly contact them, or share your shifting requirements to get quotes. Submit your relocation needs by filling a query form; our team will quickly refer you to the 3 best match packing moving companies near you. Compare factors like company profile, years of experience, services offered, reviews, ratings, etc., and hire most suitable packers and movers Marathahalli.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?