9 Best Places to Live in Delhi and Enjoy a Delhiite Life
Delhi is national capital and one of the top leading city of North India, which has lots of opportunities for people living here and also for the newcomers who are planning to restart their life with a new mission. As lots of small- and large-scale companies are established here, that’s why it is known a Home for millions of freshers. Weather is also very unique in Delhi because in summer the weather is too hot, during wintertime it becomes too cold, and during monsoon here you can see amazing rainfall. You will be surprised to know that from the 17th century, Khari Baoli is a famous street in Delhi is known as Asia’s largest spice market. Due to speedily increasing relocation in Delhi, it has become the 4th most populated city of India, but then also people use to live here happily by enjoying their culture as they are living in their home town. Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, and English are the most common languages used by people living in Delhi which makes the communication mode easier for newcomers. Delhi is also famous for tourist place, and many historical temples like; Akshardham Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Qutub Minar, etc. which makes Delhi first choice for tourist who wants to visit North India.
We understand that because of the everyday growing population in Delhi, it is becoming quite congested, but still, it is a city which has the most significant number of everything from automobiles, fire brigade stations, Metro network, police stations, street markets. We agree that nowadays Delhi has become a home of pollution, but then also it has the largest number of bird species and is one of the green city of India as 20% of its land area are covered by greenery.
When it comes to find a suitable place to live in this city, you might get quite confused especially if you are new to this city, and you will fail to identify which area is more comfortable for you and your dear ones to restart your life without facing too much of challenges. It’s essential that your new home location should be perfect for your daily life like it should be quite noiseless and pollution-free zones then you should never select your residential area too close to commercial spaces. We have surveyed and got an outcome that many people become so disordered while deciding an appropriate residential area to live in and then sit with a stressed mind why they have selected a wrong place.
But no need to be upset as we are here to guide you to find the best place to live in Delhi where you can get all facilities needed for modern life nearby your home, and you can enjoy your life happily.
Let’s discuss the best residential areas in Delhi:
Saket is one of the well-developed residential location in Delhi, which is also known as it is a place which is close to nature, here you can see multiple of blocks which are named with A to N alphabets. These blocks are a complete mixture of multi and two storey flats available at reasonable price rates. Here you can also find lots of green parks and gardens located near to this area which is perfect for morning and evening workout which can give you mental as well as physical refreshment. Saket also a famous residential area as it is well-connected with all the other significant parts of Delhi with the help of the daily bus service at an affordable fare. So, overall, we can it’s the best residential area in Delhi where you can have a luxury life at your budget price range.
Some essential things of Saket needed for daily life:
- Schools: Birla Vidya Niketan, New Green Fields Public School, Vidya Niketan Senior Secondary School, etc.
- Entertainment places: PVR Cinemas Anupam-4 Multiplex Theatre, The Age of Games, etc.
- Malls: Mgf Metropolitan Mall Saket, Square One Mall Saket, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Indian Garden Park, DDA park, Saket park, KDP park, etc.
Vasant Kunj is also a safe residential area with lots of farmhouses, which is known as dream residential areas for almost 1000,000 people which has now made it the largest colony. The presence of multiple well-known schools and hospitals in the locality has also influenced the growth of this area. Vasant Kunj is also located very close to Indira Gandhi International Airport and the main commercial centers of Gurgaon, which has made it more famous residential area to live for students and the working profession people. Vasant Kunj was divided into four subdivisions named ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ and then later it was divided into numbered from ‘Pocket 1’ to ‘Pocket 7’. Here each sector has its own homes and local shopping centers which helps to provide the complete essential needs of our daily life needed for a comfortable and modern lifestyle.
Some essential things of Vasant Kunj needed for daily life:
- Schools: Delhi Public School Vasant Kunj, Bloom Public School, Ryan International School, Modern Public-School Vasant Kunj, etc.
- Entertainment places: Fun City, SMAAASH, etc.
- Malls: DLF Promenade, Ambience Mall, Vasant Square Mall, etc.
- Parks for relaxation: Vasant Kunj Sec A Children Park, DDA Park Masoodpur, Sultan Gari Archaeological Park, etc.
Shanti Niketan is one of the popular residential areas of Delhi, and it is also famous for it has all facilities needed for the city’s industrialists, as it is an up-market residential area. This place is favorite especially among the people who are in working profession as it is well-connected with all the major parts of the city, because of this they reach their office without facing too much of heavy traffic. Here you can also spend your free time by visiting the famous malls and street shops, where you can get everything which you require for your daily life necessity.
Some essential things of Shanti Niketan:
- Schools: Mount Carmel School (Senior Wing), Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls, Shemrock Joyland, etc.
- Entertainment places: The Secret Ink, Cafe Coffee Day, 2 Bandits, etc.
- Malls: Shanti Niketan DDA Market, South Moti Bagh Market, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Shanti Niketan Park, District Park ( DDA ), Sector 2 Shanti Park.
Kamla Nagar is one of the traditional residential and markets area of Delhi. Here you can buy a home at reasonable price rates and this area also have many locals shop where you can get your everyday necessary items near your door. Kamla Nagar is well-linked with all the major parts of Delhi by the help of Metro connectivity, local bus service at an affordable price rate, so you can easily reach to another place without facing heavy road traffic every day.
Some essential things of Kamla Nagar:
- Schools: Birla Senior Secondary School, M.C.D. Primary School, Kamla Nagar Double Storey School, etc.
- Entertainment places: Flagstaff Tower, Cafe Chill'm, The Laalten, etc.
- Malls: Spark Mall, New Fashion Point, Stanmax, and many more.
- Parks for relaxation: Tikona Park, Nangia Park, etc.
Uttam Nagar is a residential area situated in the western part of Delhi, and it has become a favorite place to live for the middle class and high-class families because here you can buy a home as per your budget price range. Uttam Nagar has become more preferable among most of the freshers and outsiders as you can easily survive here at a reasonable budget and the safe modes of transportation which connect this area to all the major parts of the city with the help of metro connectivity, auto rickshaw, available every time at quite a cheap price.
Some essential things of Uttam Nagar:
- Schools: Happy Child Model School, West Point Senior Secondary School, Goodwill Public School, Holy Convent School, etc.
- Attractive places: Arya Samaj Mandir, Fish World, Sky Route, etc.
- Malls: City Heart, Sanjeev Shama / Brand Shopee, Jai Maa Mall, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Bindapur Park, Public Park, Milap Nagar Park.
Ashok Vihar is silent and safe residential covered with lush of greenery located in North zone of Delhi, and this area is the first choice to live especially among office goers and student as here you can see multiple of well-reputed corporate hubs and universities located near to this area. Here you can rent or buy your dream home at a reasonable price with 24 hours secure transportation facility which is well-connected with other main parts of the city by the help of metro and public transportation services. This place is also famous for various leading malls, hospitals, parks, sports clubs, etc. which will help you to get all the necessities of your daily life quickly.
Some important things of Ashok Vihar:
- Schools: Little Fairy Public School, Montfort Senior Secondary School, DAV Public School, etc.
- Attractive places: Himalayan Trips India, Dandi March Statue, Laxminarayan Temple, etc.
- Malls: Mall TVR, X Brands, Parsvnath Metro Mall, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Center Park, Radha Kunj Park, Radhey Lal Park, Colony Park, etc.
Sunder Nagar is one more popular residential area situated on Mathura road with the high-class market facility, and it is located near Bangur Nagar and Chincholi Bundar. Lots of greenery surround sunder Nagar, that’s why its perfect area to live in especially if desire to live in the lap of nature at a quite reasonable price. Sunder Nagar is an area in Delhi where you could reach in almost 20 minutes from both its nearby railway stations Goregaon and Malad just by walking 3-4-minutes only.
Some essential things of Sunder Nagar:
- Schools: New Horizon School, Sdmc School, Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Rock Field Public School, etc.
- Attractive places to visit: Lakkar Wala Gumbad, Humayun’s Tomb, Isa Khan's Tomb.
- Temples: Shri Hanuman Mandir, Shiv Mandir
- Parks for relaxation: Sunder Nursery, Jungpura B DDA Park, etc.
Laxmi Nagar is one desired residential areas especially for beginners and students as there are lots of well-established institutions providing best education at quite affordable rates as compared to other areas. Here you get well-furnished rooms within your expected budget, and the most exciting thing about Laxmi Nagar is it well-connected with every significant part of the city with the help of local bus service and metro connectivity.
Some essential things of Laxmi Nagar:
- Schools: First Step Learning School, Sneh International School, Bal Bhavan Public School, Amar Jeevan Public School, etc.
- Wonderful places: Akshardham, Purana Qila, Safdarjung Tomb, etc.
- Malls: V3S Mall, Cinepolis,
- Parks for recreation: Lalita Park, Gyan Kunj Park, Vishwakarma Park, etc.
Lajpat Nagar is also a famous residential and commercial area located in South Delhi which is renowned for its central market where you find the best restaurants and cafes to enjoy the most delicious food. Lajpat Nagar was developed in 1950, and the houses were a single storey, with asbestos rooftops at that time, but now most of the houses are well-developed in multi-storeyed which are available at best competitive price with safe and reasonable transportation facility provided by Metro connectivity and railway stations. So, you can easily survive here without facing difficulties as multiple of malls and local markets are available nearby the residential areas.
Some essential things of Lajpat Nagar:
- Schools: The Frank Anthony Public School, Sunder Bal Niketan School, Hemnani Public School, and many more.
- Beautiful places: ISKCON Temple, Bhogal Buddha Vihar, Lodhi Garden, etc.
- Malls: My Connaught Place, Ansal Plaza, etc.
- Parks: Central Park, Park - Lajpat Nagar, Shiv Park, Green Park, Under Lajpat Nagar Flyover, etc.
We completely agree that finding a safe and affordable residential area in Delhi is one of the most challenging tasks, because of an increasing everyday population due to which the rates of properties are also increasing speedily. That’s why we have done in-depth research and found some of the top and cheap residential areas where you can have all the facilities needed for modern life survival, and you can also enjoy your free time by visiting the famous and historical places, or you can also do some meditation and exercise to be fit always. Now, we hope that the above-discussed areas and the essential guidelines will help you to select a suitable dream residential where you can enjoy your life with your beloved ones.