Top 7 Best Places to live in Gurgaon
Gurgaon is a “budding and Millennium city” situated in Haryana and on the border of Delhi. Gurgaon has become a preferred city to move in as it is a quite affordable place where you can avail best accommodation facilities within your estimated budget. Gurgaon is a well-maintained and fast-growing city due to the establishment of IT hub and top universities which has resulted in a quickly growing population of more than 8,73,900 in this city.
You will be amazed to know that real estate is one of the leading forces encouraging the revenue of Gurgaon a lot. As a result, the city is filled with countless real estate businesses which give vast benefits to its economy and makes it known as the third-highest per capita ranking of India. The trade growth of Gurgaon provides lots of new and best-matched opportunities for job seekers to provide them their dream jobs. There are several industries of every field in Gurgaon where people come from every corner of India as well as outer countries come here to find suitable employment.
Gurgaon is also known as the headquarter of multiple of big companies like Pepsi, Hyundai, BMW, Coca-Cola, and so on, along with its industrial benefits, Gurgaon also takes care of nature and its greenery. No doubt, Gurgaon lost much of its greenery, but the government and people are working hard to make the city a beautiful place of North India.
There are several exciting and adventurous things you can enjoy in Gurgaon like hotels, shopping malls, local market, parks for relaxation, temples, etc. which will help you to follow your lifestyle and tradition no matter where you have come from.
We agree that when it comes to finalizing a perfect and affordable residential area in Gurgaon, you might get confused due to increasing everyday population, due to which you will fail to categorize which residential area will be more suitable and secure for you and your loved ones.
While finalizing your new abode, you must select a community which should be located close to your daily life requirements, so that you can get rid of daily traffic every morning. If you have toddlers going to school, then you must never stay too far from their school as they will have to face heavy traffic every day, that's why your new locality should always depend on your daily life desires.
We have seen several cases, where people always use to sit hassled due to lack of knowledge and time to make an inquiry about their new residential area and at last, due to wrong decision at the time of selection of their new residential area.
But no need to be worried as we are available to guide which residential area will be perfect for you to enjoy your life without any interruption, as we will provide you complete details of the nearby available services to have a peaceful life.
Top 7 residential areas of Gurgaon
Sector 49, Sohana road
Sector 49 is well-known for its well-furnished residential apartment. This area has the most extensive residential flats in the entire Gurgaon region. This large housing area is overextended over 37 acres; it is well connected by all means of transports, which helps you to travel from one area to another quickly. Lots of top institutes and IT hubs are present in sector 49, which makes it the best place to reside.
Essential requirements in Sector 49:
- Schools: The Play House, Pallavan School, DAV Public School, Basant Valley Global School, etc.
- Companies: Capgemini IT India Pvt. Ltd., Infinite IT Solutions, Starling Softwares, Oodles Technologies Private Limited, etc.
- Attractive places: Lohagarh Farms, Sai Dham Temple, ISKCON Gurgaon, etc.
- Malls: Sapphire Mall, Omaxe City Centre, Elements One Mall, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Vatika City, Crescent Park, Crimson Park, D Block Park, etc.
- Hospital: She Clinic, Shreeji Clinic for Children, 32 Pearls Dental Clinic, Gobind Hospital, and so on.
You can easily find plenty of well-maintained residential buildings ranging from low rise to high price in Sector 82, which is known of the best residential area. More than 1400 apartments and several IT companies, best schools and universities are established in this area, which will help you to fulfill your daily requirements without traveling a long distance. You can also get the best and affordable transportation facility available 24 hours to help you move locally or outside Gurgaon.
Essential requirements in Sector 82:
- Schools: Melora Playschool & Daycare, Yaduvanshi International School, Foster Kids Gurgaon, Delhi Public School, etc.
- Companies: DiracERP Solutions, DigiSavy, etc.
- Famous places to visit: Sultanpur National Park, Mansa devi temple, Mohan Ram Temple, etc.
- Malls: Moonu Felrs, Royal Home Interio Gurgaon, etc.
- Parks for relaxation: H-10, K K Yadav Farm, etc.
- Hospitals: Paras clinic, Mission Hospital, Saksham healthcare, etc.
Sector 72 today is known as the hub for smart residential projects, and of course, its closeness to many prominent areas adds maximum job opportunities and its closeness to Sohna and Faridabad boost its connectivity accurately. Proximity to Golf Course Extension Road, best schools, hospitals, malls, etc. have made this area more famous among job seekers, students, and middle-class family.
Essential requirements in Sector 72:
- Schools: Day Lite Solutions, Creative Minds Public School, Apni Pathshala Foundation, etc.
- Companies: SUSCO, Solicitude IT Services LLP, etc.
- Religious places to visit: Hanuman Mandir, Shree Shiv Shakti Temple, Baba saryugdas temple, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Shop Eeze, Omaxe Gurgaon Mall, and many more.
- Nearby Parks: Joggers park, Public park, etc.
- Hospitals: Navjeevan Clinic, Ayushman Hospital & Trauma Centre, Sethi Hospital, etc.
Sector 23 is one of the older and well-developed areas of Gurgaon, and you can rent or buy prices at a quite reasonable cost as compared to the newly established localities of Gurgaon. Sector 23 has become of the most famed residential area due to the presence of best commercial hubs, and lots of other facilities needed for safe accommodation. You can easily avail a small fully furnished flat on lease at around 4,500-5,000 INR.
Essential requirements in Sector 23:
- Schools: GigglesNWiggles, Swiss Cottage School, The Maurya School, Gemstar Kidz, etc.
- Companies: Sofgen Computer Consultants (P) Ltd., XOVEX, IAP Company Private Limited, etc.
- Best places to visit Shri Shakti Temple, The Hidden Hour, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Ansal Plaza, Palam Triangle, Ambience Mall, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Sector 23 Park, Society Park, Community Park, NEMA Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Columbia Asia Hospital, Metro Hospital & Heart Institute, Dr. Gurbir Kaur Residence Cum Clinic, and so on.
MG Road is one of the best residential area full of well-developed apartments, malls, restaurants, hospitals, etc. Due to these daily life facilities, people are getting curious to reside here. You can get the best transportation services here by the help of metro connectivity to move to any other areas of Gurgaon quickly.
Essential requirements in MG Road:
- Schools: Narayana e Techno School, S. B. Public School, Sherwood Convent School, etc.
- Companies: Vital Wires Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Johnson Controls PLC, Big Bird, etc.
- Famous places: Aravali Biodiversity Park, Sanskriti Museums, Museum of Folk and Tribal Art, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Andheria More Park, Police Lines Park,
- Hospitals: Kalyani Hospital, Garg Hospital, Dr.Shroff's Charity Eye Hospital, etc.
Hasanpur is also one of the most preferred suburbs of Gurgaon which is situated 26.9 kilometers from the IGI Airport. This residential area is located close to NH8, and it is also known as the Expressway, which makes it well connected to south Delhi. Shifting in Hasanpur has increased a lot in past few years due to the presence of top schools, companies, reliable transportation, etc. which helps people to have a happy life.
Essential requirements in Hasanpur:
- Schools: Shalom Hills International School, Alpine Convent School, and Salwan Public School, Ajanta Public School, etc.
- Companies: Tata Consultancy Services ltd, Aricent, Infosys Limited, Cognizant, etc.
- Attractive places: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Lodhi Garden, Mughal Garden, etc.
- Parks for relaxation: Cyber City Park, Garden, and many more.
- Hospitals: Shree Shyam Hospital, Medanta -The Medicity, Cloudnine Hospital, etc.
Sector 43 is connected with all the major roads in the NCR, like Nh-8, Golf Course Road and NH-236, The nearest metro station which is just 2.9 kilometers away from Sector 43 which makes it more preferred residential area. The housing units here are equipped with modern life facilities, making it ideal for bachelors, families, young couples. The prices for furnished flats in Sector 43 start from about 7,500-9,000 INR.
Essential requirements in Sector 43:
- Schools: Amity International School, Excelsior American School, Blossoms, Kiddian Heights, Ambience Public School, etc.
- Companies: Toluna, Qtel Comtech Ltd., Seven3Rockers Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and many more.
- Attractive places: Sai Ka Angan, Gallery Art Farrago, Purana Qila, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Jogging Park, Sushant Lok Central Park, Lily Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Paras Hospitals Dementia Clinic, Max Hospital, Umkal Hospital, and many more.
We agree that finding a perfect and reasonable residential area in Gurgaon is quite tricky, because of the growing everyday population due to which the charges of properties are also increasing promptly. That’s why we have done comprehensive research and found some of the best residential areas to live in Gurgaon, where you can have all the amenities needed for modern life.
You will also love to visit the famous and prehistoric places, or you can also do some exercises and meditation to be always fit in the nearby located parks. Now, we hope that the areas as mentioned above, and the critical guidelines will help you to select an appropriate dream residence where you can enjoy your life with your dear ones happily.