Top 7 Ideal Localities to Live in Ahmedabad
Planning to move in Ahmedabad, which is known as one of the most beautiful, rapid economic growth for the past decade, and you can find many fantastic histories about this Pre-Mughal city.
Ahmedabad is a beautiful place to live as it is situated on the banks of the Sabarmati River and is one of the most attractive and quite affordable cities of Western India. Having been founded by king Ahmedshah Badshah in the 15th century, this city has come a long way to become the IT hub of the nation. Ahmed Shah wanted to make it a great city, which is why we get to explore unique architectures and styles today as well. Ahmedabad is known as a dry city, which makes it free from the annoyances of alcoholics. You will have a peaceful life in this city than the other cities that harbor alcoholic delights.
You will be surprised to know that Ahmedabad is an entrepreneur’s paradise; this city has optimal support for the booming industry and economy. It has well-established textile mills right through the course of history. Hence, it is also known as the ‘City of Mills’, and that’s also one of the significant reasons for the increasing population in every locality of Ahemdabad everyday. Ahmedabad is a paradise for students too, as it is known as the home of the best institute in the nation like Indian Institute of Management (IIM), National Institute of Design (NID), and many more where you can get the best education to have a bright future.
There are several adventurous and exciting things to enjoy in Ahmedabad like best restaurants, shopping malls, local market, parks for relaxation, temples, etc. which will help you to follow your lifestyle and tradition even if you have come from any corner of India. You can also visit the Thol lake to watch the sunrise, Nalsarovar Bird Century to watch the peeping birds or sunset at the Kankaria lake, and you will be amazed to see the real beauty of nature.
You can also enjoy midnight walks and traverse around Manek Chowk, which offers mouthwatering foods and delicacies to satisfy your appetite. Ahmedabad has also become a more preferred city to live in because of the quick transit system known as Bus Rapid Transit System (BRTS), which helps the public travel to any place at quite affordable rates.
We understand that when it comes to finalizing a perfect and affordable residential area in Ahemdabad, you might get confused and fail to categorize which residential area will be more appropriate and secure for you and your loved ones.
While finalizing your new home, you must select a residential area which is located close to your daily needs, so that you can avoid the daily traffic. If you have school-going toddlers, then it’s better to stay close to school so that they don’t have to spend too much time traveling every day, that's why it's essential to select your new locality depending on your daily needs.
We have seen several cases, where people always feel stressed out due to lack of knowledge and time to make an inquiry about their new residential area and at last, due to wrong decision while selecting their new residential area.
But no need to be nervous as we are here to guide you to select a good residential area which will be better for you to enjoy your life without any difficulty after moving in. We have provided complete details of all the amenities available close by so that you have a peaceful time.
Top 7 residential areas in Ahmedabad
South Bopal is one of the most preferred residential areas due to its affordable capital values. Even though these localities fall quite far from the city, they are well-connected through SP Ring Road. This area has all the necessary infrastructure, and still, the property prices are low in comparison to all the other regions of Ahemdabad, if you are looking for affordable residential areas, then South Bopal will be the perfect choice for you.
Everyday needs near South Bopal
- Schools: Shanti Juniors School, Khyati Ninos, Future Tots, EuroKids, etc.
- Companies: Classicus Infotech, Aishwary IT Solution, Imake Technologies, and many more.
- Religious places to visit: Shree Giriraj Dham Haveli, Anandeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Mahadev Temple, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Suncity Shopping Mall, Amrapali Shopping Mall, Orchid center, etc.
- Parks for recreation: South Bopal Park, Sun South Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Sannidhya Maternity & Multi-Specialty Hospital, Sai Nath Hospitals, Aalpa's Kids Clinic, etc.
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar (SG) Highway not only links Ahmedabad to Gandhinagar but also provides the best connectivity to many localities within the city. At present most of the growth both in residential as well as the industrial sector is occurring in districts located along this highway. Commercial set-ups and accessibility of several residential projects offering both ready-to-move-in and under-construction properties at affordable prices with all the modern life facilities available nearby, if you are in search of a well-furnished apartment near to commercial areas, then you must live in SG Highway.
Everyday needs near SG Highway
- Schools: Adani Vidya Mandir, Hiramani, DAV International School, SGVP International School, etc.
- Companies: iTechNotion IT Solutions LLP, Healthcare IT Company, Vrinsoft Technology, OneClick IT Consultancy
- Places to visit: Vaishno Devi Mandir, Tirupati Balaji Temple, Gujarat Science City, Gujarat Science City, and many more.
- Malls & Markets: One Centre, Devarc Mall, Reliance Smart, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Nandanvan, Balaji Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Shalby Hospitals, Global Hospital, Aarsh Children's Orthopedic Hospital, etc.
Maninagar is one of the most popular residential area situated in the southern part of the city, and it was previously known as Manipur, which was the first town planning scheme created by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. Maninagar provides well-developed apartments at a quite reasonable price, and it has become popular residential area due to presence of reliable transportation as it has its own railway station, BRTS hub by which you can visit at any place easily.
Everyday needs near Maninagar
- Schools: Vedant International Preschool, Best High School, Seventh-Day Adventist Higher Secondary School, and many more.
- Companies: Macdroid Solutions PVT. LTD., HorizonCore InfoSoft Pvt. Ltd., Microweb Solutions, etc.
- Attractive places to visit: Vallabhvadi Temple Jay parmatma, Kankaria Lake, Kamlanehru Zoo, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Shiv Shopping Centre, XxxD Mina Shopping Center, Nirav Shopping Center, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Late Shree Sambhubhai Jagabhai Parmar Udhyan, Uttam Nagar Garden, etc.
- Hospitals: Siddhi Vinayak Hospital, Parimal Hospital, Aastha hospital, etc.
Gota is known as a hub of reasonably priced housing and a newly developed micro-market for renting a suitable home. The locality houses several small companies and commercial spaces, which is again pushing the rental market in this locality. You can rent a well-furnished home here at Rs 6,100, that’s why this area has become the most popular residential area of Ahmedabad with all the facilities available nearby at affordable price. Gota is well connected by buses and public transports 24 hours, by which you will never have to face any difficulties while traveling to place within or outside Ahemadabad.
Everyday needs near Gota
- Schools: Apollo International School, K for Kids, Podar Jumbo Kids, and many more.
- Companies: Shreeya IT Solutions, IDivineCreation Technologies Ltd, Operisoft Solutions LLP, Rapid Technology Solutions, etc.
- Places to visit: Hathi Mandir, Sarveshwar Mahadev Temple, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Melady Estate. Gota, Osia Hypermart, DAGA HOME Style, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Ghatlodia Garden & Lake, AMC Garden Gota, etc.
- Hospitals: Lifeline Multispeciality Hospital, Ratan H ospital, Vizcare Hospital, Arihant Hospital, etc.
Naroda is also known as one of the best and affordable residential area in the northeast region of Ahmedabad, which is also known as an industrial area. This area has now stretched up to New Naroda and has become the desired choice for students, freshers, and middle-class working professionals. Naroda is situated on the emerging Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad-Vadodara corridor and is a fast-growing locality in Ahmedabad. If you want to rent a home in Gota, then you can get the best accommodation available at Rs 6,000 per month.
Everyday needs near Naroda
- Schools: Shanti Juniors Naroda, Navyug Public School, Aditya International School Naroda, New Noble School, etc.
- Companies: Specific IT, Trentium Solution, Websitia IT Solution, A1Softec, etc.
- Attractive places to visit: Devi Multiplex, Shree Mahaprabhuji Ki Bethak, Naroda Lake, and many more.
- Shopping Malls: City Center, Jadewang Complex, Karia Lake, etc.
- Nearby Parks: Madhav Udhyan, AMC Garden, Godiji Park, Mahalaxmi Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Rudhraksh Hospital, Vedant Multispeciality Hospital, Gitanjali Children Hospital, and many more.
Thaltej is a suburb in Ahmedabad district, located around a lake on the far western edge of Ahmedabad, that's why it has become a first residential choice for the people who love to live in the lap of nature. Shifting in Thaltej has increased a lot in the past few years due to the presence of top companies, school, reliable transportation, etc. which helps people to have a trouble-free life at a reasonable price.
Everyday needs near Thaltej
- Schools: Udgam School For Children, EuroSchool Ahmedabad, Sattva Vikas School, Vishwabharati English Medium School, etc.
- Companies: iSpark IT Services, Pvt. Ltd, iLogix Infotech, KNOWARTH Technologies Pvt. Ltd, SMcodetech IT Firm, and many more.
- Places to visit: Vikram Sarabhai Space Exhibition Center, Panchdev Mandir and Vaibhav Laxmi Dham, Sundarvan, etc.
- Shopping Malls: The Acropolis, SG Mall, Fashion point, Harsiddhi Shopping Centre, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Baghban Party Plot, Someshwar Park, Ajubhai Park, and many more.
- Hospitals: SAL Hospital & Medical Institute, Ved Speciality Hospital, Samarpan Hospital, etc.
Satellite city is one of the best residential areas full of well-developed apartments, hospitals, malls, restaurants, schools, etc. Due to these daily life facilities, people are getting curious every day to reside here. You can get the best transportation services here by the help of metro connectivity and bus service to move to any other areas of Ahmedabad quickly.
Everyday needs near Satellite City
- Schools: Shri Narayana Central School, New Samarth English School, The Satellite School, Kameshwar School, etc.
- Companies: Magneto IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Aglowid IT Solutions, INDIA IT TECH, Coronation IT Solutions, and many more.
- Attractive places to visit: Sidi Saiyyed Mosque, Teen Darwaza, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Gulmohar Park Mall, Ratnamani Complex, Iscon Mega Mall, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Satellite Park, Law Garden, Amul Garden AUDA, etc.
- Hospitals: Ahmedabad Heart Hospital, Raksha Hospital, Gold Coin Children Hospital, Suyog Hospital, and many more.
No doubt that finding a perfect and affordable residential area in Ahemdabad is quite a tricky task, due to the growing population everyday and consequently, the increase in property charges. That’s why we have done extensive research and found some of the affordable residential areas to live in Ahemdabad, where you can have all the amenities you need for every day.
You will also love to visit the prominent and prehistoric places, and you can also enjoy a peaceful time in the nearby located parks. We hope that the areas as mentioned above and the necessary information will help you select an appropriate dream residence where you can enjoy your life with your beloved ones in your new city.