How it Works
Share Your Requirement
Call us or post your shifting needs in just few clicks.
Get 3 References
We will find 3 best match movers according to your needs.
Schedule Survey Date
Mover will analyze requirements and give you accurate quote.
Compare and Hire
Compare company profile, rating, reviews, and finalize the best.
Who We Are
AssureShift is a referral company working in relocation industry since Aug 2016. We have started our services in Bengaluru and now have expanded to more than 15 major cities of India.
Our primary principle is to connect customers with best match packers and movers who can deliver secure and economical shifting services. Currently, more than 1500 verified moving companies have been associated with us, and growing each day.
- Associated with top professional packers and movers.
- Quickly connect with best match moving companies.
- Collect customer feedbak regularly, and act on any issue.
Years of Experience
Packers and Movers in India
Started in Aug 2016, till now 250+ professional packers and movers in Bangalore are associated with us. Served 25000+ customers, got 2900+ positive reviews with more than 99.5% satisfaction record in Bangalore.
Started in Oct 2016, till now 190+ professional packers and movers in Pune are associated with us. Served 12000+ customers, got 1850+ positive reviews with more than 99.2% satisfaction record in Pune.
Started in Dec 2016, till now 170+ professional packers and movers in Hyderabad are associated with us. Served 11000+ customers, got 1600+ positive reviews with more than 98.5% satisfaction record in Hyderabad.
Started in Jan 2017, till now 200+ professional packers and movers in Mumbai are associated with us. Served 12500+ customers, got 1900+ positive reviews with more than 99% satisfaction record in Mumbai.
Started in Feb 2017, till now 220+ professional packers and movers in Delhi are associated with us. Served 20000+ customers, got 2500+ positive reviews with more than 98.7% satisfaction record in Delhi.
Started in Mar 2017, till now 150+ professional packers and movers in Gurgaon are associated with us. Served 9000+ customers, got 1400+ positive reviews with more than 98.9% satisfaction record in Gurgaon.
Frequently Asked Questions
On your first call with movers, tell the following basic details about your move:
- Origin and destination locations,
- What size house you are planning to move,
- Approximately how many items you may have,
- List of major items (bed, fridge, sofa, TV, AC, etc.),
- Approx. date of moving,
- Which floor you reside on (at both houses),
- Whether lift is available or not in both buildings.
- What services are included in the quotation?
- What packing material are you going to use?
- How much time will it take to complete the moving process?
- What will be my expected delivery date?
- Will I get any tracking ID?
- What if I change my moving date?
- Are there any additional/hidden charges in the cost quote?
You can mention an approximate date to get a rough estimate.
For shifting locally within your city, it’s best to start looking for packers and movers near you at least 7 – 10 days before shifting date. For moving to a different city, it’s advisable to start searching for reliable relocation companies at least 20 – 30 days prior to the move.
It is best to avoid moving during weekends and month-ends as it is extremely busy and expensive. The most ideal time to move is on weekdays and middle of the month.
It is advisable to pay 30-40% of the total amount before goods are picked up. Pay rest of the amount after final delivery of your goods and once you check that all items are delivered in proper condition.
Yes. Upon your request, moving companies will disassemble & reinstall items like AC, TV, geyser, refrigerator, etc., at extra charges which will vary for different items. They will charge Rs 1200 – Rs 2500 for AC, Rs 400 – Rs 750 for LCD TV, Rs 400 – Rs 650 for Geyser, and so on.
- Essentials like nightclothes, toiletries, medications, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Valuable items like important documents, jewelry, laptops, etc.
- Perishable food items which may decay and ruin other items
- Hazardous liquids like motor oil, kerosene, fuel, or other flammable liquids, etc.
- Explosive & corrosive items like paint, diluter, battery, etc.
The basic relocation services provided by packers and movers are: (1) packing goods at origin, (2) loading them into truck, (3) transporting them to destination, (4) unloading items at the doorstep, (5) unpacking delivered boxes, and (6) timely pickup and delivery at your door.
The major cost heads that are included in the overall moving company charges are: (1) cost of packing materials, (2) labor charges for complete packing-unpacking services and proper handling during loading-unloading services, (3) transport rates depending on vehicle type & distance, (4) taxes, toll charges, and octroi charges will also be applied. If you require additional services like disassembly, reassembly, insurance, storage/warehouse, etc., the corresponding charges will be applied.
Yes. Packing charges are included in the final relocation company estimations.
You can calculate approx. home shifting charges according to the quantity of moving items, number of delicate goods, quality and amount of packing material needed, size of truck required for secure transport, floor on which you are residing, availability of lift/stairs in both buildings, and total amount of work involved.
Pre-move survey is a detailed assessment of your moving items and shifting requirements by a moving company executive. They will check the total quantity of goods, take inventory, determine packing quality and proper transport vehicle for safe shifting. Based on their analysis, they will provide accurate cost estimates for your relocation.
Movers will survey the goods via phone call for few items or short-distance relocation and at-home visit for large number of goods or long-distance shifting. Depending on the house size and/or number of items, the time taken to complete the pre-move survey will vary, e.g., for a regular 1 BHK, it may take around 30 mins – 1 hr.
Moving companies use quality packaging material like plastic wraps, bubble wraps, different sized carton boxes, packing paper, packing peanuts, moving blankets, foam sheets, corrugated sheets, Ziploc bags, sealable bags, mattress bags, packing tapes, label & markers, box cutters, and so on.
Moving insurance offers full protection to household items against unexpected damages or misplacement at every step of the move. Movers offer 2 types of moving insurance, i.e., all-inclusive insurance (covers goods from start to end of relocation) and transit insurance (covers goods only during transportation).
Purchasing insurance is not at all compulsory, especially if you’re moving over short distances since damages would be much less. However, when shifting over long distances, it is advisable to get insurance cover as the risk is much higher due to unforeseen circumstances like accidents, fire, or natural disasters.
- Home Appliances
- Electrical Equipment
- Kitchen appliances
- Garden Equipment
Ratings and reviews are an important source to analyse the reliability, service quality, and value for money of moving companies. Customer reviews can help understand the quality of services provided by any relocation service provider. They also highlight the various issues faced by clients and if there are any outstanding complaints against the movers.
- Pack overnight bag with essentials.
- Keep valuables and documents with yourself.
- Take inventory of items before packing.
- Click pictures of goods for proof of initial condition.
- Reserve elevator/staircase beforehand.
- Find a correct spot for parking truck.
- Clear the pathway from house to truck.
- Guide movers during loading-unloading.
Yes. Our packers and movers partners offer timely pickup and delivery services at both origin and destination locations.
- If customers are not pleased with the references or if they face delays or cancellations without notice, we will provide alternative options of packers movers.
- For more severe issues like poor quality services, price hikes during the move, disrespectful behaviour, or delay in delivery, we will resolve the issue by speaking to movers on customer’s behalf.
- For extremely serious issues, we can provide the legal documents of moving companies and offer full support to customers in case of legal actions.