Mumbai Packers and Movers Charges
Within Mumbai Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.2K - 5.5K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.9K - 9.1K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.8K - 14.3K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
12.4K - 20.8K
4 BHK Relocation Price
17.6K - 26.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Andheri Relocation Guide
A home with walls connected by love, commitment and trust require no decoration. Congratulations! Moving your old home to a new home inside or outside the Andheri area is not a simple task to perform, and this would become the most challenging job for you. You have to take full responsibly to shift your valuable households like large furniture, electronic appliances, kitchen products, fragile items and other goods without any damages. It would become very stressful and irritating when you try to do it by yourself without any experience. So, hire professional packers and movers in Andheri to make your moving stress free and trouble free.
Expert movers and packers in Andheri can carry out their task in a professional manner using the latest techniques and modern equipment. They mostly deliver all kinds of local services such as disassembling, packing, loading, shifting, unloading, unpacking and assembling for customers in and out of Andheri area. They deliver domestic services to customers in the Andheri area to other cities within India as well. Normally, professional relocation service providers are well trained and experienced. They can perform any type of difficult task comfortably and safely without causing any damage or loss to your goods. They even offer insurance options for your belongings, if anything goes wrong during the relocation process. So, it is wise to hire expert packers and movers Andheri, as you can minimise your mental stress, physical pain, shifting time and money. The only task you have to do is just to sit and watch how moving companies are doing their job smoothly and safely.
People usually think that hiring movers and packers Andheri would cost them very high and they do not believe in allowing strangers inside their home. But, in reality, when you hire a professional moving company, the charges are reasonable, and the moving experts are trustable. When you avoid hiring a professional relocation service provider, you have to face many risks like lack of expertise, lack of safety, lack of workforce, chances of physical injury, taking more time and money.
These days, it is good to be careful about fraud shifting companies surviving in the industry to cheat and grab more money from you. These fake packers and movers in Mumbai Andheri could cheat you in many ways by charging you more money without offering the right services, providing hidden charges after the full moving task is done, giving unnecessary excuses for all activities they do, etc.,.
Expert packers and movers can manage their packing job in Andheri comfortably, and they can offer different kinds of local relocation services for their customers without any problem. They handle tasks such as providing exact quotes for customers, providing the latest equipment, delivering fast customer care services, offering the right vehicles for moving, etc.,. They offer local moving services like local house shifting, local office moving, disassembling and assembling, packing and unpacking, loading and unloading, truck transportation and domestic shifting services as well.
It is necessary to hire packers and movers in Andheri Mumbai as they support you in finishing your relocation job efficiently and securely. When you hire a professional moving company, you can avert your large households and physical stress, move your goods safely with insurance, pack your goods neatly, save more time and money.
You can hire packers and movers in Andheri by taking referrals from your relatives, neighbours or friends, as they can guide you in choosing the best moving company. Then, you can also hire shifting companies in your area by using a Google map. Then, get the location addresses of relocation service providers and visit them directly. Also, you can choose moving companies by using keywords on any search engines such as “packers and movers near me, packers and movers near Andheri, packers and movers near Andheri East, packers and movers near Andheri West”. Then, you will get search results about many shifting companies, and you can choose the good one by verifying their website and reading reviews about them. When you are not able to find a packer and mover in Andheri, you can take the support of moving reference portal called “Assure Shift”.
Assure Shift is a relocation reference portal that aids you in finding best movers and packers in Andheri Mumbai and all other top cities with India. It provides local shifting services and domestic moving services for customers in the Andheri area. The special features available in this reference portal are, delivering a fast response to customers, 100% safe and secured moving, affordable rates for services and providing full services for all level customers. It also offers best offers and deals for customers who need to move anywhere within India from Andheri area.
Andheri is situated in west Mumbai region, and it is divided into East Andheri and West Andheri areas. It is one of the major areas in Mumbai city with more number of commercial buildings, malls, corporate buildings, residential complexes, hotels, etc.,. As Mumbai is considered as the costliest city in India, the real estate and rental charges are much higher in the Andheri area. You should be lucky and wealthy to buy or rent an apartment or a house in this busiest region of Mumbai. Therefore, for all your relocation requirements, there are many professional packers and movers near your area. Hire your best service provider according to your need and budget. All types of relocation services are provided for packers and movers in Andheri East and packers and movers in Andheri West areas in Mumbai city.
Our local packers and movers Andheri East have supported and served customers who live the localities like AAI colony near Bamanwada, Greater Indra Nagar near Sahar Village, JB Nagar near Dawoolwadi, Chakala near Koldongri, Azad Nagar near Jijamata colony, Gautam Nagar near Subash Nagar, Santacruz electronic export processing zone near Marol Police Camp, Marol near Tunga village, Ganesh Nagar near Sag Baug, Kadam Wadi near Saifee park, Vijaya Nagar colony near MIDC Police station, Ekta Nagar near Tarun Bharat Society.
Our packers and movers Andheri West have served and supported customers who reside in the localities like D.N.Nagar near Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Ratan Kunj near Versova, Amit Nagar near Sai Nagar, Milat Nagar near Lokhandwala Complex, Juhu Lane near Mora Goan.
How to identify a quality packer and mover?
A stress-free and a successful moving need proper detailing with enormous planning, from secured transportation to the goods security. A trusted relocation service provider can support you with all tasks involved in your shifting process. Ensure that you select a good moving company to verify your valuable items are not damaged during the shifting process.
- Select a registered moving company: It is better to select a registered moving company with a licence, registration number, PAN and Adhaar card details. Usually, a registered moving company will be genuine and it can professionally offer almost all the services.
- Pre-move survey: This is the most vital part of the whole shifting process. Either a video pre-move survey or a physical survey would be the best way to verify regarding the companies. By this way, you can verify their move process, local infrastructure and references, which would help you to further shortlisting your moving company.
- Visit the moving companies: Try to visit the chosen movers and packers Andheri directly, to clear all your queries. This process would be more beneficial for you, as the trust level grows high as well.
- Quotation Review: Request for a door to door service and verify all the exclusions offered by every shifting company. This will help you understand regarding the charges, volume estimated, service inclusions or exclusions, transit time, door to door rate, union charges, inclusive taxes and insurance premium to compare movers.
- Transit Insurance: Transit insurance for moving your household belongings is very important to understand the features of the policy. Verify regarding Insurance premium rate, goods replacement cost, depreciation rate, minimum claim deductions, claim processing timeline policy excludes and includes.
- Ask all things in writing: Be it the quote, list of inventory, insurance documents, terms and conditions, commitments given by the company, etc.,. Get all these things in writing, so that you can use them as proofs during your insurance claims or legal issues. All emails and relevant documents should be checked carefully to avoid future concerns and issues.
When the moving company satisfies all the points mentioned above, it can be considered as a quality mover and packer.
How to hire the best mover in Andheri local area?
Choosing a relocation company in Andheri is not a hard task to perform. But, hiring a good packer and mover in Andheri area, based on your need, becomes a hard job. Therefore, lots of things are involved in choosing the best packer and mover. There are some better methods to select a good mover in Andheri area.
Finding by referrals: You can find top relocation companies with the help of your relatives or friends by using their references. This is one of the better choices to select a mover in Andheri, as your relatives or friends might have previously experienced the services of referred packers and movers.
Find on your own: Whether it is a domestic or local moving, you have to check many things and verify whether the moving company is qualified to perform the job or not. Sometimes, the costs of other packers might be quite low than the movers referred by your friends or relatives. If possible, go to a few service providers directly according to contact numbers and location addresses.
Solve your doubts by asking them a few questions regarding their license, registration, facilities, charges, equipment, quotation, etc. When you are satisfied with the checked information of any moving companies, sign a contract with them.
Find using a search engine: Look through search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo, by using relevant keywords. While you are doing a local relocation in Andheri area, use keywords like
- “local movers and packers near me.”
- “packers and movers in Andheri Mumbai.”
- “packers and movers near Andheri.”
Find using a moving reference portal: When you are not able to get a local service provider in Andheri, seek help from any moving reference portal, available over the internet. These reference websites can aid you by getting the shifting needs and offering you with some top movers near your area, as suggested by the reference portal. Among all those suggested moving companies, you should select the good one by performing some research and finding out a few things regarding their genuineness.
How relocation companies in Andheri lower my moving stress?
Generally, people assume the process of shifting is an easy task to perform. In nature, there are lots of things to perform before the packing process, and you have to plan according to your packing, packing supplies and labeling. Else, you have to face problems during later periods of your shifting task. However, all these can take a lot of your time and effort; instead, that could be invested for your other life activities.
When you choose professional packers and movers, you shouldn’t worry about shifting your items. Usually, these companies have trained and experienced staff to carry out your relocation task easily and softly. Hence, you can concentrate on the other actions of your relocation. Professional shifting companies can support you in reducing your tension by performing the below-given work.
Preparation of inventory by the moving company
To do the best packing job, you have to know what items you want to pack. When you need to do packing yourself, try to prepare an inventory list first. It would be more supportive of you and the moving company also. Also, you can track your products while loading and unloading tasks.
When you don’t have the time to prepare a list, the expert mover will do the job for you. It keeps track and stays coordinated during your relocation. It is important to list all items so that everything can be placed within the boxes.
Movers can offer to require packing supplies
Usually, movers come up with good quality packing needs and some companies even sell that packing material. When you prepare on your own for self-packing, these packing supplies will be very useful for local relocation process.
Regarding domestic shifting, you need to verify that all things are always safe and secured. So, packing by yourself will be a big question of safety of your households. It is the great help from a mover that can offer and it ensures their customers that all items are packed securely.
Packers can pack your fragile items properly
There are things involved that you cannot perform packing on your own. While you are carrying financially or emotionally valuable items with you, you have to be more careful that no damage should take place during your relocation task. Movers can be able to pack other items such as Woodwork and furniture, sculptures and artwork and special things such as pool tables, pianos, hardware, etc. Therefore, this kind of jobs can only be carried out by experienced and trained movers.
The easiest way to get quotes from a relocation company
If you have plans to shift to any other cities within the country, you have to verify the reviews and ratings of best movers in India. Anyway, your main expectation would be to get the right shifting estimates that lie under your want and budget. Knowing your shifting charges in advance will make your plan regarding your moving task properly.
People think that they have to pay a certain level of costs initially to packers for getting moving estimates. This is completely a piece of meaningless and false detail. The moving estimates are available for free and not required to pay anything. There are some simple ways to get quotes.
Enter your shifting information on moving websites: This is the best thing to do for getting the moving estimates for free without any costs. The information such as your name, source, a destination area, the number of items, types of households, the address has to be rendered. After submitting all these details, expert movers will contact and provide you their moving charges. Compare all the estimates received from the packers and choose the top one that is relevant to your budget.
Compare moving services and rates: There is a method to find an expert mover and packer when you plan urgently during the last minute. You should choose a mover and get their rates by yourself. It is important that you need more time to research about the packers to get good results. When you research about movers, look at their ratings, reviews, license number, registration details, testimonials, etc. The estimates delivered by the relocation company should be within your requirement.
When all information is available, you will not get any problem in finding the top service provider. So, get the top moving costs, moving ideas and enjoy a damage-free moving.
Packing materials required for professional packaging
Shifting to a new house could be a tiresome and a hectic task to do. Expert packers and movers Andheri can perform a very good job of moving your belongings promptly and safely, so you can concentrate on many another shifting task. Movers use standard packing materials to make sure about the safety of your household belongings. Packing supplies play a major role in successfully boxing and wrapping your precious households. When you plan to prepare packing on your own, consider buying the important packing products mentioned below.
Tapes for Packing: Packing tape is a basic tool in a packer’s toolbox and every crate, padding, wrapping or box required to be plastered with tape. Box tape is essentially used for packing boxes and crates as they are available in various sizes like a ½ inch, ¾ inch and 1-inch breadth tapes. Look for combo packs at your local store as they could be more reasonable. For packing and moving functions, filament or commercial grade tape is used. The strong power of tapes can help to seal corrugated and huge cardboard boxes easily.
Bubble Wrapping: For delicate products, bubble wrapping is the good material to be used for packing, and It is a capable thing that can be used many times. Select to wrap your products and tape it down, or put them inside the gaps of your boxes to protect your items.
Packing Peanuts: Peanuts can be employed to fill the vacant spaces in boxes having delicate items like ceramic or glass. You can get a bundle from a store or ask your mover to do a delivery. Variety of packing peanuts are available in the form of different materials such as Styrofoam peanuts, Foam peanuts and Polystyrene peanuts. These are approximately used to pack smaller items in boxes where the peanuts could be used for cushioning.
Boxes and Crates: Crates and boxes are the simplest methods to pack and move normal range items. Boxes of different sizes can be employed to shift items of various weight and size. Many types of boxes and crates can be purchased for relocating.
- Cardboard boxes are normal choices which are used to shift household goods. You can have custom-sized boxes for some products which are durable enough and cost-effective for shifting your lighter and smaller households.
- Pallet crates are special among moving experts due to their customizable features and using crates for packing makes it easier for companies to carry and shift the boxes with lifting equipment.
- Plywood boxes could be an alternative to normal boxes for packing huge goods that require more safety.
- Plastic bins are durable and strong. They have handles for easy carrying, and they can be stacked on one another.
Styrofoam: The best choice to pack electronics and big art pieces is to use Styrofoam. It can hold shock, and it is the best item to pack electronic products. They can be used to develop safety compartments inside boxes where multiple delicate items are packed together.
Popcorn: Normal popcorn can be used as a packing material, and they can be packed in plastic packets. When the covers are placed within packing crates and boxes, they can fill vacant space and provide a cushion for your products during a shift. Small boxes with brittle products like glass cutlery or light bulbs can be filled with popcorn to offer full safety. It performs well when used to defend mirrors, glasses, photo frames, monitors and televisions.
Common Stressful situations and how to avoid them
Shifting your home is one of the most hectic conditions in life and whatever may be the reasons, shifting task would be a very overwhelming and a demanding task to do. The success of the relocation depends on your time, financial situation and additional help. When you miss some of these factors, the situation becomes even more painful.
Below given list is about many disturbing, moving tasks and how to perform them easily.
- When you are selling your old home or searching for a good home, it could be more hard, if you are a newcomer to the city. Choosing the best real estate agent is certainly a good choice, but there are so many other choices such as neighbourhood, apartment, location, etc.,. If your current house is your property, you have to decide about selling it or not.
- Home development projects and repair work for the new and old home will take some money and time; Both homes require deep cleaning, so be sure to clean up your new house before the shifting truck arrives as well. If you are moving out of the city, it’s impossible to clean it by yourself, so you may regard selecting cleaning and painting services.
- Sharing news with your loved ones becomes a very difficult step, especially when you are moving to another state. Children could be shocked by your decision, so you have to be very attentive and patient during communication. Small children may have a problem thinking why they should leave all things behind and face a new situation. Therefore, that might create disagreement, sadness and even anger.
- Unfortunately, some movers and packers Andheri are doing fraudulent activities and being a victim of such a relocation company is almost the bad thing that can occur during your shifting. To get the good possible service, be sure to research about relocation service providers carefully. Get many moving estimates, compare, read reviews and be informed about the relocation conditions.
- Performing all things without professional support helps only for short-distance relocations and requires a lot of lifting, bending, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking, etc.,. Getting shifting materials and tools will minimise your moving stress level.
- Prepare a list of all your items when you move to your new place. Go to every room and note down your belongings, so that you can simply verify if anything is missing once your items have reached your new destination. To minimise the shifting load, consider cleaning up and sorting your households.
- Fragile items require peculiar handling and ensure that you know all packing ideas or hire expert packers and movers in Andheri to perform for you. Packing your items neatly will ensure the security of your items when you move to the new home.
- You are sorting and collecting all the important documents before the shift is one of the main priorities. Some documents have to be updated, cancelled or retrieved and all these processes may take some time. Hence, start doing your paperwork as soon as possible.
- Leaving your home and friends behind is not an easy job. Take time to visit your lovely places, try to meet all your friends and arrange a farewell party for your family, friends and neighbours.
Local Packers and Movers in Andheri and Nearby
- Royal Packers and Movers: Behind Sedrah Perfume, Opp. Trance Residency Mahakali Caves, Road of Jogeshwari Vikhroli Link Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 093.
- Gati Packers and Movers: Ackruti Star, MIDC Central Road, MIDC, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400093.
- Safe Packers and Movers: Building No.12A, Bindra Complex Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri East Mumbai 400093.
- Interim Packers and Movers: Shivaji Colony, Shop No. 2, A.K. Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 4, Bima Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099.
- Fast Track Packers and Movers: Sneha Building, Lokhandwala Complex Rd, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053.
- Aakron Packers and Movers: Sakinaka, Shangharsh Nagar, Sangharsh Nagar, Chandivali, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072.
- Local House Shifting: Our movers and packers in Andheri provide local home moving services packing, loading, moving, unloading, unpacking, etc.,. They also offer all kinds of house shifting services for customers in and out of Andheri.
- Local Office Moving: Our movers in Andheri are professionals in shifting corporate buildings and office products without causing any damage or loss.
- Disassembling and Assembling: Our relocation service providers in Andheri are experts in disassembling and assembling your big furniture, heavy equipment, electronics and kitchen appliances.
- Packing and Unpacking: Our packers and movers Andheri are good at packing and unpacking your households neatly and safely without any problem.
- Loading and Unloading: Our moving companies in Andheri are professional in loading and unloading your goods safe, using the latest techniques and equipment.
- Truck Transportation: Our movers and packers Andheri are best in providing various types of vehicles required for different kinds of requirements of customers.
- Antique Shifting: Our moving service providers in Andheri are masters in relocating delicate and fragile items smoothly and securely without causing any kind of damage.
- Fine Art Moving: Our packers and movers in Andheri are experts in moving your special painting and drawings without any damage.
- Domestic Relocation: Our packers in Andheri are professionals in offering domestic moving services like car transportation, bike transportation, storage services, etc.
- Two/Four Wheeler Shifting: Our movers and packers in Andheri are best in offering bike and car shifting services for customers in the Andheri area.
This city area page delivers all the information regarding local packers and movers in Andheri area, Mumbai. Here, you can find more details on, number of moving companies available in Andheri, how they function, how to hire the best relocation service providers in Andheri, etc.,. Also compare more relocation companies, services they offer and the amount they charge for their services.
All movers and packers in Andheri listed in this portal are already verified and trusted by Assure Shift. Also, read about how to buy packing materials cost-effectively and what are the stressful situations during your local shifting.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?