Malad Relocation Guide
When you have decided a particular date for your relocation, you should plan for packing and moving all your goods. But, shifting all your items on your own is not an easy task to do. You should be responsible for moving your precious goods such as electronic products, kitchen appliances, large furniture, fragile goods, and many other things. It would make you feel harder and tensed when you try to perform the shifting task on your own without any proper experience. So, select local packers and movers in Malad to make your relocation task peaceful and secured without facing any problem.
Professional packers and movers Malad can wisely handle their moving job by using some modern techniques and new equipment. They usually offer all kinds of local house shifting services for all level customers who reside inside and outside of Malad area, Mumbai. They even deliver domestic relocation services for customers who need long distance moving services like shifting to any area or any state within India. Generally packers and movers in Malad Mumbai area very much experienced to do the task. They can handle any shifting task brilliantly and safely without causing any loss or damage to your items. They also offer moving insurance for your household things, if anything occurs during any moving process. Hence it is better to choose top movers and packers in Malad because you can minimize your relocation cost, shifting time, physical stress, mental tension, etc.
Usually, people think that hiring expert Malad packers and movers would charge them a lot and they don’t believe in allowing new people inside their houses. But, when you choose a relocation service provider, the professionals behave well, the costs are affordable and they offer quality services for customers. When you avert choosing movers and packers Malad, you have to face some risks like possibilities of getting injury, more money and time consuming, lack of training and lack of workforce.
It is wise to be alert about fake packers and movers Malad Mumbai who are waiting in the industry to cheat you and take more money from you. These bogus movers in Malad could fool you in lots of ways like charging you high without offering the right services, revealing the hidden charges after the whole relocation task is completed, providing many excuses for all work they perform, etc.
Trusted movers and packers in Malad Mumbai can handle their relocation task and they are able to deliver various types of local moving services for all customers without any issue. They can also manage jobs such as delivering modern equipment, offering quick customer care services, providing relevant moving vehicles, delivering right quotations, etc. The moving service providers in Malad offer local moving services such as local corporate moving, local residential relocation, disassembling/assembling, packing/unpacking, loading/unloading, truck relocation, fine art moving and domestic shifting, etc.
It is important to select packers and movers in Mumbai Malad because they could aid you in completing your moving work securely and efficiently. When you choose expert relocation services, you can shift your items safely with good packing, with more insurance choices, by averting tension and carrying large goods, save more time and money.
Hire best packers and movers in Malad by getting references from your neighbors, relatives or friends, because they could support you in hiring a good packer. Also you can hire by finding the location details of the moving company using the Google map through your smart phone and directly visiting their offices. Even you can find a mover by using some related keywords like “packers and movers in Malad, movers and packers in Malad, packers and movers near me, movers and packers near me” by using search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. After using these keywords, you will get more related results of packers and movers Malad Mumbai. Then, you can choose your reliable moving company by checking their ratings, reviews, comments, etc. When you can’t find any trusted mover and packer in Malad, you can get help from this shifting reference portal known as “Assure Shift”.
Assure Shift is a popular reference portal that aids you in hiring genuine packers and movers Malad and in all other top cities within India. It delivers both local and domestic shifting services for all customers in Malad. The special features available in this reference website are quick response, standard rates, 100% secured moving and full service for all range customers. It also delivers best offers and deals for those who need to shift their items to any place inside India from Malad.
Malad is situated in the north region of Mumbai city and it is surrounded by Charkop Gaon, Kandivali, Lokhandwala TWP, Oshiwara, Marve Beach, Goregaon east and S.G.National park. It contains two regions like Malad East and Malad West. As Malad is a popular area in Mumbai, it contains residential buildings, corporate buildings, commercial markets, schools, colleges, malls, etc. There are some best movers and packers Malad area who offer all kinds of local and domestic relocation services for customers according to their need.
Local packers and movers in Malad east have aided and served all customers who reside in the localities like Dindoshi near PanchBawadi, KasamBaug near Dhanji Wadi, Primal Nagar near Pratap Nagar, Rane Wadi near Kurar Village, Anandwadi near Aagman, Appa Pada near Ramgad Nagar, Sankalp Colony near Mira Nagar, Pimpripada near Triveni Nagar, Parek Nagar near Kokanipada.
Local packers and movers in Malad west have helped and served all customers who live in the localities like Pawan Baug near ChincholiPhatak, Sunder Nagar near Chincholi Bunder, Ram Nagar near new Link road, Narmada Nagar near Mindspace, Ekta Nagar near Liberty Garden, Kanchpada near Kailash Nagar, Evershine Nagar near Ushma Nagar, Valnai near Azmi Nagar, Azad Nagar near Malvani, Gaikwad Nagar near Samna Nagar, Ambojwadi near Sadguru Society, Babrekar Nagar near Patelwadi, INS Hamla near Shankarwadi, Marve near Sai Krupa Nagar, Kharodi Village near Upper Kharodi, Bafhira Nagar near Jankalyan Nagar, Rathodi near BMC Colony.
Make things clear with the moving company
Let it be your customers, providers or collegues, they are likely to do few things they knew which would make your communications more smooth and productive. When you choose a local packer and mover in Malad, even they think the same. Below given are some things your mover wish they will make your relocation day easy for all.
Let them do their task: You could assume that you know all things and you choose full shifting services for some reason. They are professionals who have relocated more boxes, couches and delicate items so that you would feel tension free.
Finish your packing job before moving day: When you choose for a complete-service shift, they do the packing work for you. When you select not to spend additional time on packing services, make sure that you finish your packing job before they arrive. It would be time-consuming for movers, if they wait for you to finish your entire packing job.
Take all your precious things with you: The shifting company will not take any care for your valuable items like important documents and jewelry, if misplaced. On the relocation day, they care for your belongings and allow movers and packers Malad Mumbai to take responsibility of other goods.
Label packages to unload easily: Labeling your boxes is necessary when moving companies unload your boxes more easily for the rooms of your new destination house. This is also very useful when you pay them hourly charges.
Always use alert quotes on delicate items: If some of your goods are fragile and require soft handling, alert your moving companies about the goods they carry. Write alert words over the packages to find out fragile items easily and to shift without any issues.
Ensure on stress-free access: Suggest your relocation companies in Malad where to park their vehicle and how they could best access your apartment. If there are any time restrictions for parking, inform your moving companies before the shifting day. They would become upset when their relocation job is disturbed by these things.
Not to pack huge goods in the big box: It is foolish to pack your big goods in huge boxes, as it may burst with full weight. Get the right boxes or let packers to pack your huge goods safely.
Empty all your desks and drawers: When you relocate your large items like drawers, desks and cupboards, it is better to empty them all. Most packers and movers Malad do not manage filing cabinets and furniture filled with products. Some movers recommend leaving all items in your drawers and cupboard as a way to simplify packing. Here, you should save your items by wrapping your drawer firmly in plastic.
How to compare reviews of movers and packers in Malad area?
You may have an idea on what your packers and movers in Malad deliver regarding costs and services; it’s time for the final step which would decide the winning application. That’s regarding the proper time you check the moving company’s report by going through the reviews, ratings and feedback regarding few shortlisted movers on the internet.
In fact,top rated movers understand how important a good reputation would be. Relocation companies keep their customers satisfied by continuously offering best quality services. Hence, select your relocation company by comparing packers’ reviews, rating, feedback, etc.
Start the comparison job by first asking your friends, relatives and neighbors, if they can tell regarding your shortlisted packers in Malad. Use the social media to contact your friends and to make a right decision.
Look for special websites for reading reviews on the internet, where you can easily research on your moving company. Verify what others believe of their professionalism, honesty, promptness, communication and appearance.
As a strict rule, when comparing movers, you should stay away from local packers and movers in Malad who have more negative comments and minimum performance ratings.
Most cases, the relocation reviews you have read, have to aid you to make your mind and finally go with the packer which has cleared all the comparison steps.
Always don’t look for a low-charge movers in Malad East
Although you get the quotes from a few chosen packers and movers in Malad east, you are not sure regarding selecting companies and their service costs. When you find packers who deliver normal relocation services at cheap costs, then why you have to spend more. But, never get cheated by the movers which offer low rates for their services. Mostly, a minimum cost service provider would offer poor quality services.
When you relocate your household belongings, you do not get into risk by choosing moving companies that offer low quality services with fewer charges. This means that your products and other costly appliances are at the risk of being destroyed. People usually prefer to choose cheap shifting services without checking the company’s experiences and guidelines.
There is no use in selecting low-cost movers and packers in Malad east, who are not able to provide you the required safety for your household belongings. In a way, you can save your money by choosing the low-charge service providers and in another method, you can lose much, in case your items get lost or damaged during the relocation task.
Generally, low cost packing companies use a trick by providing you a cheap quote and then they will increase the rates in-between the relocation process. For these functions, they ask excuses like they are not alert about how much items you have, how far the distance will be, truck size want for your moving and so on.
These companies deliver fewer workforces and it would take more time for packing all your household items. Other reasons could be like the material quality and equipment they use for relocating your items as they might be of bad quality.
Hence, think twice before selecting low rate packers and movers Malad east and check whether they are able to offer the wanted services, you expect within your budget level.
How to ensure a packer is qualified to perform my relocation in Malad west?
For easy and trouble-free moving experience, you have to search for a trusted relocation company based on budget and necessarily. Finding a professional moving company in Malad west to shift your goods secured is the important thing and there are some risks accompanied in the process. Refer the provided points below to verify whether your packer and mover in Malad are qualified to do the home relocation task or not.
Things to check selecting a qualified moving company
It is better to find a packer in your area on your own or by employing a Google map. Try to find out the office location and the address details of 4 to 5 packers and movers in Malad west and get details about these movers in your area using the web. Then verify their profile page available on social media.
By the look of the style and design of the website, you can comfortably find out whether they are professionals or not. Check out their license details of the company by directly visiting them and try to check their documents like PAN card, GST, Aadhaar card, etc,. Also verify reviews, comments, ratings and feedback of movers which are mentioned by their old customers online.
By researching regarding the companies, you can choose 2 to 3 top packers and movers Malad west based on their need. Do comprehensive research on those selected companies by checking few business reviewing websites like Yelp, Consumer Search, Glassdoor, etc.,. On doing a detailed research, you can find out the transparency and reliability of these movers.
When these packers come to your hose for the survey, give them your inventory list and ask them for the estimate. When you are satisfied with your wants, decide your good moving company. Carefully read the conditions and rules given in the agreement before signing. Understand the rules and damage policies.
Check the insurance cover given on all your relocation items, whenever the packer faces any problem. Be careful on some fake relocation companies who would charge more at the end of your move. If required, you can pull out a fake company to the court using their given quote and agreement conditions.
When you are unable to perform this verification process on your own, get aid from trusted movers and packers in Malad west.
Local Packers and Movers near Malad
- Chetak Packers and Movers: Marve Road, Rathodi, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400095.
- Abhay Packers and Movers: MBH Colony, Pathan Wadi, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097.
- Surabhi Packers and Movers: Kurar Village, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097.
- DSL Packers and Movers: Shantivan Society, Kurar Village, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097.
- Gupta Home Packers and Movers: Mulund Link Rd, Hanuman Tekdi, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063.
Shifting Services in Malad
- Local Residence Relocation: Packers and movers in Malad are experts in moving independent homes and flats without any causing any damage or trouble for customers.
- Local Office Relocation: Our movers and packers in Malad Mumbai are professionals in shifting local; offices and corporate buildings with full safety for all customers.
- Disassembling/Assembling: Packers and movers Malad listed in our portal are excellent in offering disassembling and assembling services without any damage.
- Packing/Un-packing: Our Malad movers and packers are good in delivering quality packing and unpacking services for all customers with complete safety.
- Loading/Unloading: Relocation companies in Malad east listed in our portal are brilliant in providing loading and unloading service for customers using easy ideas and modern equipment.
- Antiques Moving: Packers and movers Malad are best in shifting delicate items, clay materials, statues, glassware products, etc. without any breakage.
- Fine-Art Moving: Movers and packers in Malad west are intelligent in moving arts, special drawing, pictures, etc. without any damage.
- Two/Four Wheeler Shifting: Packers and movers in Malad Mumbai are experts in delivering bike and car shifting services for all customers in Malad with full safety and insurance choices.
- Truck Relocation Service: Movers and packers Malad Mumbai are great in offering vehicle moving services for customers based on goods and requirement.
- Domestic Moving: Packers and movers Malad Mumbai are experts in delivering domestic shifting services for customers to any part within India with insurance options.
This Malad area page provides complete details regarding local packers and movers in Malad. From this page, you are able to find popular movers and packers in Malad area, how to find, how they function, etc. Packers and movers listed in this page are well checked and trusted by our reference portal. Compare popular moving companies, charges, services and read website reviews.
Also read on how to make sure that a mover and packer in Malad west is qualified to do the task for your move, always do not look for low cost packers and movers in Malad east, how to compare reviews of movers in Malad area, make all things clear with the moving company.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?