Mumbai Packers and Movers Charges
Within Mumbai Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.2K - 5.5K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.9K - 9.1K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.8K - 14.3K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
12.4K - 20.8K
4 BHK Relocation Price
17.6K - 26.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Dadar Local Relocation Guide - Mumbai
Relocating your household belongings in or out of the local area is not an easy job to execute, as you should do all processes by yourself. Without proper practice, it would become a highly tough job for you. But, packers and movers in Dadar make your shifting task problem and tension free. Generally, they are good experienced and they can assist you in moving all your items safely and easily. Trusted packers and movers Dadar preferably deliver the most dependable local shifting services for customers and domestic relocation services for those who want outside city services. Services like dismantling, packing, loading, moving, unloading and assembling are provided by packers and movers in Dadar. Taking help from a moving company will reduce your moving time, physical stress, mental tension and helps you save some money. So, choose reliable movers and packers Dadar for relocating your household items such as furniture, kitchen utilities, electronic appliances, and fragile goods carefully, without any damage or trouble.
When you do not select a mover and packer in Dadar, you should face all risks that will come along your relocation processes like un-availability of the workforce, lack of training, possibilities of getting injured, lack of security, expending more money and time. You should be very cautious while hiring good movers and packers in Dadar, as there are lots of fake relocation companies waiting to fool you and to charge you more without offering the required services. They normally try to cheat you by putting some hidden costs at the end of the moving task, simply giving many excuses for all activities they perform and by charging you more without delivering you the proper services.
Expert packers and movers in Dadar Mumbai carry out the job easier by delivering you the exact services such as handling customer calls and replies, planned estimates, employing latest techniques, using proper trucks and offering safety to your households. It is essential to select Dadar packers and movers because they support you in completing your job consistently and securely. There are many choices to select excellent moving service providers such as getting referrals through your friends, relatives or neighbors. Also, select genuine packers and movers Dadar Mumbai by getting their location details from the internet and visit them directly. The next option is that you can find the best packer and mover in Dadar using appropriate keywords on search engines like “packers and movers in Dadar, packers and movers near me, movers and packers in Dadar, movers and packers near me.“ After employing these keywords, you will get more moving companies in search results. Then, you have to choose the top relocation service provider by checking their website ratings, reviews, feedback, etc.,
If you are not able to select the best packer and mover Dadar, seek help from any shifting reference portal “Assure Shift". Assure Shift is a popular moving reference platform for finding trusted packers and movers in Mumbai and in all other main cities in India. It delivers both local and domestic moving services for all customers in the Dadar. Special features available in Assure Shift portal are offering complete services for all customer levels, affordable rates, 100% secured and quick response.
Dadar is situated in the southern region of Mumbai city and the area is subdivided into Dadar East and Dadar West. The area is densely populated and it contains lot of housing areas, residential complexes, commercial buildings, shopping centers, markets, malls, restaurants, hotels, parks, gardens, schools, colleges, etc. With quite a heavy population in this area, it contains many shifting needs for people according to their requirement and budget. Also there are some popular Dadar movers and packers who offer local and domestic relocation services for all type of customers.
Our local movers and packers in Dadar East available on our platform have aided and served many customers residing in the localities such as Naigaon, Dadar TT Circle, Dadar TT Flyover, Tilak Road, Lady Jehangir Road, Mancherji Joshi Five Gardens, Dada Saheb Phalke Marg, Central Railway Colony, Jer Bai Wadia road, Kavi Keshavsut Flyover, Tulsi Pipe road, Jagannath Flyover, Elphinstone Bridge and GD Ambedkar Marg.
Our local packers and movers in Dadar West listed on our portal have assisted and served more customers living in the localities like Dhuru Wadi, Chandrakant Dhuru Wadi, Shivaji Park, Tulsi Pipe road, Gokhale road, SVS road, Old Cadell road, Sayani road, N.C. Kelkar road, Bal Govind Das road, Keluskar road, Priyadarshini CHS, Bhavani Shankar Cross road, Kirtikar Market, Dadar Flower Market and Dadar Police Station.
Risks in moving your goods all on your own in Dadar East
Relocating on your own appears to be the easiest process to move all your household goods from one city area to another city area. However, there are lots of risk factors in packing and moving without any hand of relocation experts. Below, we discuss about risks you confront when you plan to shift on your own and also find the best option to solve your relocation issues.
Lack of Experience
Expert packers and movers in Dadar East are well experienced to move boxes and coordinate them correctly within the relocating truck. The training helps them in moving your items without any damage or breakage. But, if you relocate by yourself, you would not get the needed experience to move your goods carefully and to organise them.
Expenditures will be more
The reasons that you are not concerned about hiring professional movers and packers Dadar East as you think that the services are highly priced. You might believe that moving by yourself would charge you low. But, when you move by yourself, you should spend higher than choosing shifting companies. Once more, you have to spend on packing items such as tapes, boxes, bubble wraps, etc.,.
Again, you should spend on your moving vehicle’s fuel, and if your vehicle meets any problem during the shifting task, you should pay for your repairs also. When you have a small vehicle, moving your huge household goods will become more difficult. Then, you should choose a moving trailer or a vehicle to relocate all things in a single shift.
Lack of Human Resource
Before you move your households, you might have called your relatives or friends to support you in moving to your new area. But, on the day of shifting, some might not appear because of their jobs. Then, you have to do all tasks with less workforce. Therefore, your relocation job will take a long time to get over than selecting expert packers and movers Dadar East.
Spending more time
You should spend much of your time and work to get everything achieved. After you have collected and packed all boxes, you could have wasted more hours of your valuable time. Once more, you should spend much time for loading, moving and driving between your areas.
Possibilities of getting injured
As you never have an expert relocation experience, there is a larger risk of hurting yourself during lifting boxes. With lack of professional training, there are lots of chances to strain your back. Sometimes, you might drop a heavy item or furniture on your hands or feet, and you might even fracture your knees and shoulders as well.
Lack of Security
When you move your households from your old to a new house, your goods could become vulnerable to stealing. If you miss anything while your shift, you are responsible for the loss, but, when you hire expert packers and movers Dadar East Mumbai, you could opt for insurance that covers any lost or damaged items during packing, loading or shifting.
Tips for avoiding fake movers in Dadar Mumbai
When you choose a moving service provider, the first thing you have to keep in your memory is how to ensure that your moving company is fake or not. People want their places to be moved by the genuine companies, which is completely developed by the impression of all packers and movers Mumbai Dadar who try to create, along with fake movers and packers.
The below given are the tips for people who do not want to select fake movers and packers in Dadar Mumbai.
Prepare yourself at home
While you regard hiring a moving company, you should research about the shifting company properly. Then, go to their official website to read regarding the mover and its services. Then, read the reviews, feedback and comments provided by old customers. So, when you read all reviews related to any packers and mover, make sure that you read negative reviews also. The better method to perform your homework is by receiving some ideas from your friends or relatives who have earlier gained experience from a shifting company.
Eliminate the shifting company which has more negative comments
Delete the moving service provider from your list, when you are receiving more negative reviews about their services. Hence, such information could be most important to make the correct decision.
Never pay them before
It is not good to pay the mover the full charge before they deliver the services you actually need. It is brilliant to pay small in advance and pay the total charge as soon as the shifting method is finished. When a packer and mover gets the full amount in advance, you decide that could be a fraud shifting company.
Assert your legal documents
Verify their license and registration number before you choose a moving service provider. When the license number of the relocation company is not available in the database, then that moving company could be a fraud. Make sure that you carefully check the rules regarding the relocation method before you choose a mover.
Note everything in written paper
Do not depend on the face value and don’t hire shifting service provider that never requires everything to be perfectly documented.
Be careful regarding low cost moving service providers
Hiring a packer and mover should not make your pocket empty, as this does not mean that you have to get one moving company that is low in charges. It’s believed that movers and packers Dadar Mumbai providing only low rates are mostly cheats.
Negotiate better with movers in Dadar West
When relocating your house, getting more shifting estimates online is the general thing. Normally, they vary, as some companies offer lower quotes and some companies deliver higher quotes. Whatever reason it might be, when you need to negotiate with movers and packers in Dadar West, you can definitely make it. Things you could lower the relocation rates and finish up with quality moving.
When you relocate, never get concerned regarding your budget, but negotiate with a relocation company about moving charges. Receiving a low cost quote is not an issue while you know regarding the tricks. You cannot pay minimum for what the relocation service providers offer because their rates are fixed. Just, to save some charges by negotiation, you can perform few activities. It might be any place, this is how you have to negotiate with a shifting company to get a minimum quote.
Negotiate with a moving company
Normally, all relocation companies have their own website and if they don’t have one, think better about choosing their services. You need a mover and packer that is open in its services and on which all people are very interested. Usually, packers and movers Dadar West announce special offers, discounts and they provide rules for their offers. Due to this, you have to verify what you would receive in the starting stage of your negotiation. You can negotiate with a moving company, if it does not offer any special discounts and offers.
Negotiate about moving costs
While moving, you can follow these methods to negotiate on shifting costs. If you believe that the moving charges are more after getting the charges through a phone call or an email, check the belongings that you need to relocate. Some of your products may be highly expensive to move. Generally, relocation companies apply costs on packing items, the time consumed for packing, the weight of the goods, loading and unloading.
You can provide your unused items for the poor or sell them after de-cluttering of your belongings. Remove your unused goods and request for quotes within your budget range from a mover and packer. Receiving an in-home quote is a best thing to negotiate about the moving costs. Whenever you think that the given estimate is maximum, you can negotiate with the shifting service provider, by telling that other movers and packers Dadar West are ready to provide the services at low costs.
Negotiate with more shifting companies
Some movers may react harshly, but not everyone. Mostly, it will not work, but you could try. Tell each packer that other movers are willing to provide you low quotes. Since, there is a heavy competition between moving companies; you can employ this trick also. The relocation service providers may offer you with a more brilliant cost with few rules and your relocation dates flexibility.
Whenever a packer delivers you with the moving date from its side, you can negotiate on moving costs. Packers and movers Dadar West Mumbai can move your items of various customers at the same time. They can coordinate a vehicle for two people on the same shifting day. A packer and mover can manage your items on a particular date and it could bring back other’s goods, when you agree. By following this trick, you can lower your shifting costs.
When you shift during less demand timings such as end of spring, middle of weekdays or a month, you can negotiate for lesser rates. Lots of people shift during the starting or ending of the month or weekends, as the charges will be more.
Hence, these tips are helpful, when you search for a mover and packer Dadar to negotiate with. It is good to spend the average rate for moving rather than receiving the minimum quote from a relocation company to keep away the troublesome moving experience.
Local Packers and Movers in Dadar
- Amrican Packers and Movers: Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014.
- Hyper Packers and Movers: Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025.
- Kalvi Packers and Movers: Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028.
- Disha Packers and Movers: Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028.
- Vichare Packers and Movers: Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028.
- Local Home Moving: Our local packers and movers in Dadar are experts in shifting your household goods locally within and outside your area without any problem or damage.
- Local Corporate Moving: Our local movers and packers in Dadar area brilliant in providing relocation services for big corporates and office buildings without causing any damage or loss.
- Disassembling & Assembling: Our local packers and movers Dadar are good in delivering all kinds of disassembling and assembling services for all customers with modern techniques and equipment.
- Packing & Unpacking: Our local movers and packers Dadar are excellent in offering lots of packing and unpacking services for any type of products with complete safety and best quality.
- Loading & Unloading: Our local packers and movers Dadar Mumbai are professionals in providing loading and unloading services for customers with latest techniques and without any physical strain.
- Truck Transportation: Our local movers and packers Dadar Mumbai are masters in offering relevant moving vehicles for customers based on their need and insurance options.
- Two & Four Wheeler Shifting: Our local packers and movers in Dadar Mumbai are great in providing relocation services for bikes and cars without any trouble and with insurance facilities.
- Domestic Relocation: Our local movers and packers in Dadar Mumbai are the best in delivering all types of domestic shifting services for customers with full security and insurance choices.
This city area page provides complete details about local packers and movers in Dadar. In this page, you can search for top moving companies available in your area, how the moving process happens, how to choose the best service provider, what type of services they offer and even more. Also compare the packers and movers Dadar, their services and the charges they deliver in your area.
All movers and packers in Dadar listed in this moving reference portal are already checked and trusted by Assure Shift. Also, find your answers regarding about negotiate well with packers and movers in Dadar West, tips for averting fake packers and movers in Dadar Mumbai and risks in shifting your goods all by yourself in Dadar East.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?