Mumbai Packers and Movers Charges
Within Mumbai Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.2K - 5.5K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.9K - 9.1K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.8K - 14.3K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
12.4K - 20.8K
4 BHK Relocation Price
17.6K - 26.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Goregaon Relocation Guide
When you want to shift your house to a new area, you should plan about moving your household belongings from your old home to your new home on a particular date. But, relocating your household goods all by yourself is not a simple task to carry out the process. Shifting your items on your own includes more risks, and it is your responsibility to move your household goods like the kitchen and electronic appliances, large furniture, delicate goods, etc. without any loss or damage. Doing a shifting task without any proper experience will lead to a very stressful and troublesome situation. So, hire local packers and movers Goregaon to make your relocation job very smooth and comfortable. Trusted packers and movers in Goregaon Mumbai can intelligently manage their moving job by following some latest equipment and techniques. Normally, they provide all local home relocation services for all range customers who want city to city or state to state shifting services inside India. If you have to relocate within Mumbai only, this is the best page for finding packers and movers in Goregaon for local shifting, but if you have to move outside Mumbai to consider looking all packers and movers in Mumbai for domestic relocation. Usually, packers and movers Goregaon are very properly experienced in managing the shifting task safely and smartly without any issue. They even provide relocation insurance for your household products, when an accident happens during the shifting process. Therefore, it is good to choose the best movers and packers in Goregaon as you could lower your relocation stress, moving money and time, physical strain and mental pressure.
Lots of people believe that selecting a genuine packer and mover in Goregaon Mumbai would cost them more and also they do not allow unknown people inside their homes. "When you choose a trusted packer and mover in Goregaon, they offer standard quality services, they charge you reasonably, the employees behave well, etc." When you neglect hiring movers and packers Gurgaon Mumbai, you could experience a few issues like chances of getting injured, lack of training, lack of workforce, charging more, spending more time, etc. it is essential to be careful about fake packers and movers in Goregaon Mumbai who are waiting in the shifting industry to fool you and grab your money. These bogus moving companies could cheat you in many ways such as providing unwanted excuses for all activities they execute, revealing the hidden rates at the end of the process, charging you more without offering the proper services, etc.
Professional movers and packers in Goregaon can handle their moving job, and they can deliver all kinds of local relocation services for all level customers without any trouble. They can execute tasks like providing the latest equipment, offering 24/7 customer care services, providing proper moving vehicles, delivering the right estimates, etc. Goregaon packers and movers provide local relocation services such as local office relocation, local house moving, packing & unpacking, disassembling & assembling, loading & unloading, truck shifting, fine art moving, antiques shifting, domestic relocation, etc. It is essential to choose the right movers and packers in Mumbai Goregaon as they could help you in finishing your shifting job efficiently and safely. When you select best packers and movers Goregaon, you can avert spending much for time and money, can secure your goods with quality packing, can avoid lifting huge items, can look for many insurance options, etc.
Select trusted packers and movers in Goregaon with the aid of referrals offered by your neighbors, relatives or friends, because they could support you in choosing the expert relocation company. You can also hire by getting the location details and addresses of nearby moving service providers by employing the Google map in your smartphone and visiting their offices directly. You can even choose your top service provider by using some relevant keywords such as “packers and movers in Goregaon, movers, and packers in Goregaon, packers, and movers near me, movers and packers near me, packers and movers Goregaon Mumbai” with the help of search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. Then you will get lots of search results based on relocation companies by using these keywords. You can also choose an expert moving company by verifying their comments, reviews, ratings, etc., on other sites. If you are unable to look for a professional mover and packer in Goregaon, you can get aid from this relocation reference portal called “Assureshift.in.” AssureShift is the famous reference website for selecting reliable Goregaon movers and packers and all other popular cities in India. This website provides special features such as 100% secured shifting, fast response for customers, reasonable rates and delivering complete services for all level customers. It provides top deals and offers for those who need to shift their items from Goregaon to any other place within India.
Goregaon is located in the middle region of Mumbai city, and the area is bordered by Andheri, Kandivali, Powai and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Goregaon is sub-divided into Goregaon East and Goregaon West. Being a popular transport hub in Mumbai, it has many residential complexes, corporate buildings, commercial markers, schools, colleges, malls, movie theatres, etc. Local packers and movers in Goregaon deliver all types of local and domestic relocation services for all level customers based on their budget and want.
Local packers and movers in Goregaon East have helped and served customers in the localities such as Gokuldham Colony near Ram Nagar JJC, Shivdarshan Nagar near Santhosh Nagar, Municipal Colony, Sector A near Azad Nagar, New Dindoshi Green Hill Society near NNP Colony, Mali Nagar near Igidr, Shivaji Nagar near Film City Complex, Workers Colony near Aarey Colony, Royal Palms near Palms Hotel Mumbai, Unit 25 near Picnic Point Garden, Unit 22 near Aarey Road, Ganesh Nagar near Durga Nagar, Bimbisar Nagar near Shanti Nagar, Shreyas Colony near Sarvodaya Nagar, Naik Wadi near Churi Wadi, Hanuman Tekdi near ITT Bhatti, Aarey Market near Aarey Hospital.
Local packers and movers in Goregaon West have supported and serviced customers in the localities like Mahesh Nagar near Udyog Nagar, Unnat Nagar near Piramal Nagar, Teen Dongari near Unnat Nagar 2, Shri Nagar near Jawahar Nagar, Prakash Nagar near Colony No 3, Colony No 2 near Motilal Nagar II, Prem Nagar near Prem Nagar Slums.
Most common shifting mistakes and how to neglect them
As there are so many jobs executed during a relocation process, there are lots of chances to make mistakes while you relocate, that could make a big change. Below provided are the most common shifting mistakes that would normally happen during your shift and how to avoid them.
Not comparing the estimates
On looking out few reputable movers and packers in Mumbai Goregaon, it is your responsibility to question and compare the quotes among relocation service providers. Based on some goods and the size of the house, an in-house quotation will be provided by the mover. When you do not make a comparison, this can make you spend more on your shifting.
How to neglect: A better way to look for the best relocation quote is to make a comparison of estimates. By comparing the required budget and the service costs, you can take a last decision on the quote. It is also important to prepare an in-home estimate because you can get a right moving quote.
Not questioning the movers properly
You have to ask the right type of questions to moving companies in Goregaon Mumbai regarding an estimation through any phone call or e-mail. There are more things included in the services and the full relocation process of a packer, to clear your queries.
How to neglect: Produce a checklist to ask correct questions and to divide them into two categories. Ask a few questions to know more on the shifting company and to find the proper services available for your moving job.
Hiring a bad mover
Selecting a good packer and mover Goregaon Mumbai is the most challenging and important task during any shifting process. There is a number of things involved in choosing a trusted moving company.
How to neglect: To find the top shifting company, you have to ask a few proper questions, and you should determine that the mover is the good fit for your necessity. Verify their license and other certifications that prove the quality of their services and ask expert questions that could clear many of your doubts on the genuine practices of the moving service provider.
Taking much time for the relocation process
When you have a large list of moving tasks, it would be difficult to look out from where to start the process. This might lead to much delay in beginning the shifting job and involves extra stress.
How to neglect: To begin your relocation process fast, prepare a moving checklist. A checklist will explain your plan regarding your, moving responsibilities, time-sensitive jobs and on your movables being organized.
Not labeling the boxes
Things will become uncomfortable and stressful if you don’t plan on packing and labeling your boxes.
How to neglect: Prepare a pre-plan to pack all your goods in the right boxes to aid you to unpack easily. Stick labels on the boxes to find out what type of products are there inside. It is better to pack your necessities in an individual box for the first night.
Not organizing before moving day
Never pack your household items in a random way or without any right planning. It increases the overall price of the shift and creates extra work when packing and unpacking goods.
How to neglect: To manage the organizing job easily, prepare separate boxes for products that could be thrown, sold or donated. Get trash bags to throw the remains away from your refrigerator and pantry as well.
More time consumption to transfer utilities and emails
It won’t take a lot of time to move your utilities and sending a mail to the postal department. It is hard for people to find out when and where to start the task.
How to neglect: To ensure that your mail comes on right time at your new house, begin forwarding your mailing job some weeks before you shift. Mention the moving date and the change of address when sending your mail. Contact your utility service providers when you are sure on the relocation date to move your utilities.
Throwing out some essential receipts and documents
When you shift, throwing away your important receipts and documents is another relocation mistake that people normally do.
How to neglect: When the time arrives for shifting charges deduction, the documents and receipts are necessary for the tax season. Produce a relocation folder to save all the paperwork about your packer like receipts, estimates, and bills.
Packing goods that movers avert
Packing breakable and prohibited goods into boxes that the moving company will never care on is one of the common shifting mistakes that people do.
How to neglect: The moving boxes are not the proper tool for all your relocation jobs. To avert furniture damages during the shift and to pack huge boxes, rent plastic bins and use furniture blankets. Even your packer might offer few materials such as stretch wrap and railings to secure your furniture. Anyway, check that what kind of goods your mover and packer Goregaon Mumbai does not relocate.
Not verifying insurance details
There are insurance coverage levels and different rules for each moving company in India. Not checking the insurance details thoroughly is one of the relocation mistakes.
How to neglect: After checking the home owner’s insurance policy with extra shifting insurance, you should check on the insurance policies of the packer and mover.
Hence, prepare and plan yourself to avert these common relocation mistakes of packers and movers Mumbai Goregaon to make your moving process smart and comfortable.
Why is it essential to compare movers in Goregaon?
Hiring professional packers movers is highly important because it would save a lot of tension that you would experience while doing your shifting task by yourself. Without having special equipment for packing and loading, you would struggle when you are packing, loading and unloading your goods. Getting the help of experienced moving professionals will take all your tension from you. During your relocation task, you should concentrate on supervising the task and your business functions. Comparing relocation companies is as good, and it is essential to compare before choosing the top packer, as there are many movers and packers in Goregaon East Mumbai.
- Movers have more experiences: They are well trained in executing their relocation task like how to move when to shift and to which distance your goods should be shifted. When you verify all these things, you can find out which one is relevant for your need.
- Verify that which movers are properly registered: This is one of the smartest ways to neglect fraud packers and movers Goregaon East. All relocation service providers should get registered by some regulatory body and have to be alert on fake shifting companies.
- The billing cost should not be more at the end: To avert this problem, make a cost comparison on movers and packers Goregaon East to check out the highest charge you are likely to receive. You have to compare the hours that your moving task takes and the number of days. By this way, you can find out which relocation company to select easily.
- Find out whether they have worked with another mover: Check whether they have previously employed with any moving company and have any references of their old customers. This will let you find the packers and movers in Goregaon East Mumbai that suits your wants and react to complaints. You can’t hand over your goods to any relocation service provider, apart from experts.
- Know the insurance coverage of all movers: It doesn’t matter where you shift too; professional moving companies should have insurance coverage options from where you can find the best one. You should have all ID proof for taking insurance for your valuable belongings.
Tips for neglecting fake movers and packers in Goregaon
When you decide to select a packer and mover, the initial thing you have to keep in mind is how to ensure that your mover is fraud or not. People require their goods to be relocated by the genuine hands, which is the impression all movers and packers in Goregaon West Mumbai try to develop, along with bogus ones. Below given are the tips for those who do not require to hire fake moving companies.
- Perform homework: When you regard choosing a moving service provider, you should research about the mover fully. Open the official website of a relocation company to read about it and its services. Then read the comments, feedback, ratings, reviews, etc. given by their previous customers. When you have read reviews about any packer and mover, make sure that you understand the negative reviews also.
Delete the relocation service provider from your list, if you are receiving many negative reviews about their services. The best way to conduct a homework is by taking the ideas of your friends or relatives, who have previously worked with a packer and mover in Goregaon West in the past. So, such information could be essential to take the proper decision.
- Do not pay in advance: It is a bad idea to pay the moving company the total charge before they provide the services you want. It is smart to pay less in advance and the total amount as soon as the shifting task is finished. If a mover receives total payment in advance, it could be a tip that it is a bogus relocation service provider.
- Check their legal documents: Verify their license number and registration details before you select a mover and packer in Goregaon West. When the registration information of the mover is not in the database, then the moving service provider could be a fake one. Make sure that you alertly check the terms and conditions of the moving process before you choose a relocation service provider.
- Get all things in writing: You should not rely on the face value and do not select any moving company that does not need all things to be accurately documented.
- Beware of low-cost moving companies: Choosing a packer and mover should not empty your pocket but, that doesn’t mean that you have found the one that is so lower in charges. Many packers and movers Goregaon West with particularly low rates are frauds.
Is that necessary to read reviews about movers in Goregaon?
When you start finding for a relocation service provider in Goregaon, the results you get through search engines will end up with reviews, comments, feedback, etc. But, regard all these essential things and determine how much reviews you have to read to take your correct decision. A local survey conducted in Britain exhibits almost 70% of people read four to five reviews, before making a proper decision regarding the mover. Regard at least some reviews for the reasons provided below before you hire a moving company.
- Prevention of Scam: Because the digital era makes it simple to find movers and packers Mumbai Goregaon, web searches make people be careful about relocation frauds. The best method to check whether a moving company is trustable or not is to find any comments that refer to scams.
- Optimization of Value: Reading reviews help you to get the good value possible on your shifting, and this value may include more factors such as moving capabilities, customer services, and charges.
By reading these reviews and feedback, you can compare lots of relocation companies and delete the mover from your list, which is not suitable for your need. Still, as you verify reviews, make sure to read out the responses the movers and packers in Goregaon offer. Generally, a packer and mover responds particularly to negative reviews, and it will tell you about its values.
Local Packers and Movers in Goregaon
- Prakash Packers and Movers: I.B. Patel Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 4000 63.
- Gupta Home Packers and Movers: Hanuman Tekdi, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063.
- Safe & Reliable Cargo Packers and Movers: New Mhada Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065.
- Transworld packers and Movers: Royal Palms, Aarey Colony, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400065.
- Surabhi Home Packers and Movers: Kurar Village, Malad East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097.
- Local Home Relocation: Packers and movers in Goregaon are popular in offering any house moving services for all customers without any delay or trouble.
- Local Office Relocation: Movers and packers in Goregaon are a specialist is delivering corporate moving services without causing any damage or loss to the office belongings.
- Disassembling & Assembling: Our packers and movers Goregaon Mumbai are professionals in providing disassembling and assembling services for customers using the latest techniques.
- Packing & Unpacking: Packers and movers in Goregaon Mumbai listed in our portal deliver packing and unpacking services for customers with good and secured packing.
- Loading & Unloading: Our movers and packers Goregaon Mumbai are brilliant in offering loading and unloading services for Goregaon customers with modern equipment.
- Fine Art Shifting: Relocation companies in Goregaon listed in our portal are smart in providing fine art relocation services for drawings, special art, and paintings.
- Antique Relocation: Our movers and packers in Goregaon are great in delivering shifting services for antiques like statues, clay products, and other fragile goods.
- Truck Relocation: Movers and packers Goregaon Mumbai professionals in offering truck moving services for all customers based on their goods and space availability.
- Domestic Relocation: Our movers in Goregaon Mumbai experts in delivering out of the city or out of state relocation services for all customers with insurance facilities
- Bike & Car Shifting: Our packers and movers in Goregaon are excellent in providing four and two-wheeler moving services without causing any damage or trouble.
This city area page delivers full information about local packers and movers within and near Goregaon area, Mumbai city. You can get more information on expert packers and movers in Goregaon, how they function, moving rates covered and more. All packers and movers listed in this portal are trusted and pre-checked. Compare moving service providers, kinds of services delivered, charges, reviews, etc.
Also read about tips for avoiding bogus packers and movers in Goregaon West, is that important to read reviews regarding packers and movers in Goregaon, why it is necessary to compare packers and movers in Goregaon East and what are the most common moving mistakes and how to avert them.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?