Pune Packers and Movers Charges
Within Pune Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.2K - 5.5K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.9K - 9.1K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.8K - 14.3K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
12.4K - 20.8K
4 BHK Relocation Price
17.6K - 26.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Hire Professional and Reliable Relocation Company in Shivaji Nagar, Pune
If you are looking for right packers and movers in Shivaji Nagar, you have come to perfect reference page for findind trusted packing & moving service providers locally in Shivaji Nagar, Pune. if you would like to see more option of top movers and packers near Shivaji Nagar please check packers and movers Pune page. If you are relocating to a different city or country, we will recommend you to check all various option for trusted packers & movers in entire Pune. For any other locality within city, check Packers & Movers in Pune City Areas.
There are many packers and movers in Shivaji Nagar claiming them as top service provider, but its difficult to identify who is really best one for you. Shifting to a new location isn't a easy task, and it become more curcial to think twice when you are relocating your valuable and sophisticated items. Commonly affordable moving companies have different area of experties, and those who covers all services generally have higher moving rates. If you know what relocating services you require then you can save big money, by booking experts in local house shifting, or office moving, domestic home relocation or office relocation or vehicle transportation or international moving or any other type of shifting services. Companies expert in some moving types, can offer you lowest charges for services they are specialized in, so keep looking for right one or simply ask us for best match.
Packing and Moving Services Offered by Shivaji Nagar Packers & Movers
Local Household Shifting Shivaji Nagar Pune
Shift locally anywhere in Pune at minimum charges, from Shivaji Nagar or within Shivaji Nagar with help of trusted house shifting company in this area. Pack and Move all your home belongings with care, safety and on-time for total peace of mind.
Intercity Home Relocation from Shivaji Nagar
Ready to relocate from Shivaji Nagar, Pune to other city. Our reliable home relocation service providers can help you in each and every step of home relocation from survey, packing, loading, transport to delivery and unloading.
Local Office Shifting in City
Relocate your small office or big corporate office or showroom from Shivaji Nagar to any region of Pune. Expert corporate relocation service providers will assist you from start to end with 100% dedication, within your budget.
Domestic Corporate Office Shifting
If you want to relocate your corporate office from Shivaji Nagar Pune to different city, you can save big in every procees of relocation. Professional intercity corporate shifting companies offers premium quality service within budget.
Car/Vehicle Automobile Transportation
Transport your bike, car and heavy vehicle with full safety and damage insurance. Automobile transporters have network of transportation all over the India, so you could get your vehicle at your desired destination within time.
International Relocation from Shivaji Nagar
Shifting from Shivaji Nagar, Pune, India to different country. Take professional international moving companies assistance for safe and on-time delivery of your belongings. Get pre-move survey and moving charges estimation free.
You can insure your safe and cheap packing and moving in just 3 easy steps:
- Checkout Company Profile : Here you will find completed overview of company, its services, ratings, and reviews.
- Shortlist Prefered Companies : Analyze service providers and shortlist them, this will let you refine top companies best for your needs.
- Ask for Charges Estimation : Request quote from shortlisted or ask us for best match, you will get quick response from professional movers in Shivaji Nagar.
That's it you dosen't have to do anything much, sit back relax your shortlisted or our best match movers and packers will send you quotes. Compare price and book your trusted relocation company in Shivaji Nagar, Pune. Assure Shift has picked every service provider on the basis of their service quality, customer satisfaction and future capabilities. Take this as reference and before confirmation, verify your service provider by yourself.
Since late 1990s Shivaji Nagar packers and movers are delivering exellent relocation services, which will be reflected not only ther professional move management skills, but also care for their client's valuable goods. We are bringing most trusted shifting companies from Shivaji Nagar and from Pune serving in Shivaji Nagar into one platform, where you will find company profile, top features, offered services, contact info, rating, and reviews from trusted source. So you can hire best house shifting, home relocation, office moving, corporate shifting, car/vehicle transportation, and storage service providers from Shivaji Nagar, Pune.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?