Get your goods packed and moved to your new locality in minimum time and expenses; local packers and movers in Hadapsar take responsibility of packing valuable goods like appliances and electronics and follow minimal packing methods for regular households since they need to be shifted over short distance.
Pune Packers and Movers Charges
Within Pune Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
4.2K - 5.5K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.9K - 9.1K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.8K - 14.3K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
12.4K - 20.8K
4 BHK Relocation Price
17.6K - 26.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Hadapsar, Pune Relocation Guide
Whether you’re moving to your new home within Hadapsar or to a different locality in Pune, hiring packers and movers Hadapsar Pune can help you have a stress-free relocation at affordable costs and in quick time. However, it’s important to be cautious while contacting moving companies due to the presence of numerous unprofessional and dishonest movers and packers in Hadapsar who attract customers by offering cheapest cost quotations and end up charging much higher prices during the relocation or may even vanish with the goods. Therefore, you can easily avoid the risk of hiring the wrong guys and book top packers and movers Hadapsar through AssureShift, a well-known reference platform for moving companies. At AssureShift, all shifting service providers undergo an extensive verification process and are ranked according to a periodic feedback and quality maintenance process.
If you plan to move by yourself, you have to take responsibility of relocating the entire household from large furniture to kitchen products to electronic appliances, and many fragile and valuable goods like mirrors, glassware, etc. without damaging them. You may also have to look for truck rental services or book a truck and two men to assist you in lifting and moving items and ensure safe transportation. Your lack of experience, not having enough help to execute the move, and not fully knowing what security measures are needed, may result in damage of goods and also possibly injuring yourself. Not only will you require a lot of time to complete the move, but also have to spend much more money to cover the unanticipated damages to goods and/or property.
But, when you hire dependable house shifting services in Hadapsar Pune, they will do the packing job at your home without you having to do anything; you can also avoid the physical strain of carrying huge goods, save time and money, and have peace of mind with insurance. The packers and movers in Hadapsar Pune use bubble wrap, plastic wrap, packing paper, sturdy cartons, packing peanuts, tape, and markers for protectively packing goods and labeling them. The loading-unloading is carried out using appropriate equipment like furniture or appliance dollies, hand trucks, moving blankets, etc. to ensure safe moving of items. The expert relocation companies in Hadapsar usually deliver all kinds of local shifting services like packing, loading, transporting, unloading, unpacking, and disassembly and reassembly of bulky goods. Trusted residential shifting services in Hadapsar also offer insurance on your home goods to guarantee double safety and provide compensation to you in case of any damages or misplacement of goods.
To hire professional packing services in Hadapsar, you can get suggestions from family/friends, as they could help you choose the most dependable moving company. Or, you can get details of numerous budget packers and movers through Google or any online directory websites by using specific keywords like movers and packers Hadapsar or packers and movers near me or any other similar queries. Although Google gives a long list of moving companies in Hadapsar Pune, it's risky because they do not guarantee 100% credibility and the presence of many fake and dishonest movers in the market make it challenging to identify the right one. It is left up to you to identify the trustworthy packers and movers Pune Hadapsar by checking their registration documents, office setup, reviews and ratings, and website details, before getting in touch with them. Even when you ask for estimated charges, never go with the lowest quoted prices since the quality of service would also be poor; moreover, trustworthy relocation experts would always offer packing moving services at standard charges.
Instead, you can hire pre-verified and reliable shifting service providers near you through AssureShift, where you can get details of professional Packers and movers in Pune that have undergone an extensive background verification process. We do an online as well as in-person check of the moving company registration documents, office set up, performance history, and their transport arrangements. Our partner home removal companies can also perform other shifting services like domestic moving to different cities, two-wheeler moving, four-wheeler relocation, fine art shifting, antique relocation, cargo shipping and many more.
So, without thinking twice, you can either directly go through the list and contact any of the movers to get quotes, or you can share your requirements and get references of 3 best packers and movers in Hadapsar Pune near you that are capable of fulfilling your exact requirements within budget. We offer guaranteed services with special features like 100% safe moving, standard costs, best deal and offers, delivering fast response and providing full services for all range of customers who want to relocate anywhere from Hadapsar.
Services provided by movers and packers Pune Hadapsar
Local Home Shifting
Office Moving Within City
Corporate relocation movers in Hadapsar Pune pay attention to the minutest details while shifting the entire working system. They do a quick job ensuring there’s not too much productivity loss in the company and follow necessary guidelines to move the office items like desktops, network equipment, office furniture, pantry goods, and other IT goods.
Our partner packers n movers Hadapsar Pune can be trusted to do a perfect job of loading and unloading items in the transport vehicle by using suitable moving equipment like furniture and appliance dollies, hand trucks, and necessary padding to protect the goods as well as house property while moving them in and out of the house.
Trustworthy home shifting companies in Hadapsar offer protective packing of your household goods using material like bubble wrap and packing paper to safeguard items from damages, and furniture padding and moving blankets to prevent your furniture from getting scraped. They also use sturdy carton boxes, of all sizes, to carry your goods safely and make sure they are unmoved and undamaged during transit.
While relocating large and bulky household goods like furniture and appliances, packing companies in Hadapsar will first dismantle the goods before packing them appropriately. This is mainly done to ensure safety of the goods and make space to arrange all items in the truck. After the shifting is completed, the movers will unpack and re-assemble those goods following the proper guidelines.
Special arrangements need to be made while shifting delicate plants since they are too fragile and highly prone to damages. Reliable migration companies in Hadapsar make sure your plants are unhurt during transit by using a plastic covering to seal the plant and soil safely before placing them in cartons having holes so that the plants are secure and able to breathe.
Experienced relocation service providers in Hadapsar take extra care while moving expensive and fragile items like antiques. They use packing material like plastic wrap, bubble wrap, and finally pack them into sturdy carton boxes to ensure zero damages occur. To ensure further protection, the moving service providers also offer insurance cover on the antiques so that you have peace of mind until their delivery.
Truck Rental Services
Dependable packers & movers in Hadapsar provide individuals as well as businesses with the option of hiring trucks for transporting goods across the city. If you don’t require packing, moving, or loading-unloading services, you can simply book trucks on rent to either move your household goods or to pick up merchandise from warehouse and deliver them to the right place.
Trusted home shifting companies in Hadapsar provide reliable domestic relocation services to move your entire household to a different city or state. Along with regular packing and moving services, home removal companies also offer insurance on home goods so that you can be compensated in case of damages or misplacement and have complete peace of mind until you get the final delivery to your doorstep.
Expert Bike/Car Transportation
Specialized car/bike carriers are used to transport your vehicle to the doorstep at your destination after packing the car or bike in quality packing material like bubble wrap, plastic wrap and corrugated sheets. Vehicle movers and transporters in Hadapsar make sure the vehicle reaches you in the same way you had left it.
You can temporarily store your goods, until you find a place to shift them or for as long as you need, in the warehouse provided by the moving and storage companies in Hadapsar. They take complete inventory of your goods before storing, provide 24/7 security arrangements, and even offer insurance in case of damages.
You need to go through a long process to get permit for your pet to travel with you. Specialized pet packers and movers in Pune Hadapsar are capable of taking complete care of your furry-friends by moving them in a well-built kennel or cushioned cat house. They tend to various needs of the pets including feeding them regularly, water, and toys to make sure they are not overwhelmed during transit.
Risks involved in moving goods on your own
At first, moving on your own may seem easy and much more economical than hiring relocation companies to shift goods to your new home. However, when you consider the method followed by professional packing and moving services, you will realize the huge number of things that actually need to be taken care of. Read below to understand what risks we are talking about and make the right judgement about whether you should hire movers or not.
Lack of training
You may not have the necessary experience or skill to pack and move an entire household, especially if you haven’t done it before. It’s vital to know which packing material to use for which goods, and the right quantity to make sure your goods are completely protected during loading and transport. Taking up the task of moving without knowing how to ensure safety will result in damages to the house, goods, and possibly, you.
Moving specialists are fully trained and knowledgeable about carrying out the entire process, which is why hiring them is the best way to have a smooth move.
Apart from spending on buying the required packing material, hiring two men and a truck, paying for fuel, and other such known expenses, you may end up facing a lot of unexpected costs like paying for property damages, spending on broken items, hiring labor to help you, spending for any vehicle problems, or to pay for hospital care if you get injured. The total of all these expenditures may add up to a price that’s much higher than what you would pay the relocation experts who would guarantee you peace of mind.
Shifting service providers come prepared with the complete packing and moving supplies based on how many things you have and what your requirements are; so, you will just need to spend once for the entire relocation.
Shortage of help
Although you can take help from family/friends on the moving day, it would become difficult to manage if no one was available on the moving day. You will have to do the entire lifting and moving by yourself and may end up hurting your back or straining yourself without proper knowledge on how to move bulky goods. Alternatively, you may also need to hire a couple of helpers who can assist you with the heavy lifting, which will just end up costing you more money.
House removal companies have a team of skilled individuals who are fully capable and experienced in handling various types of goods, big or small, delicate or bulky.
No proper transport
One of the most important factors that can make your move easy is the transport vehicle used for shifting your goods. Using domestic vehicles like cars or bikes for moving households is not only challenging but also impractical; you’ll have to make multiple trips, spend extra on fuel, and end up repairing any damages that occur to the vehicle. You can also choose to hire rental trucks for moving goods, but you’ll have to spend a lot of time and effort in searching for the most dependable options.
Movers provide safe local pickup and delivery service using their own transport trucks so that you need not spend any extra time or money to book transport vehicle for house shifting.
Risk of getting injured
Injuries are common while moving, except when they happen while lifting heavy items without knowing how to do it right; sometimes, these injuries may start off small and treatable, but may go on to becoming life-threatening.
To safeguard yourself from hurt, you can pay labors to do it or you can easily hire relocation service providers.
How to find best movers in Hadapsar
It’s not at all difficult to find top-rated movers and packers Hadapsar Pune, but it is extremely challenging to identify the trustworthy relocation service providers out of the many available options. Read below to learn how to find the right one for your move.
- Website and Office – check out the company website and see if it has a genuine look and feel and look for the contact details and office address on their ‘Contact Us’ page. Contact them to validate their phone numbers and visit the office at the location mentioned to make sure they have a professional office set up and have a group of skilled individuals.
- Documentation – request the removal company to show their Govt. registration certificate to make sure they are genuine and easy to track if you were to face any issue with them during the move. You can also find out about the list of services they provide and check if they are capable of fulfilling your requirements satisfactorily.
- Prior performance – it is also important to check past details of the moving company to find out how they performed when they were hired previously, and if the customers faced any significant problems with the movers. To get detailed information on this, read the reviews and ratings written by previous customers on websites like Mouthshut, Trustpilot, Facebook, etc.
- Service Quality – when comparing deals from various movers, never choose based on the quoted price; instead, check for the quality of service they are offering. Generally, the packers and movers charges depend on the number of goods you’re moving, truck used, total number of men and the amount of work in the relocation.
- Customer Support – it’s also good to know what kind of support the shifting company provides if you require help during the move; choose a good relocation company which has an experienced customer care team that can handle and resolve customer queries promptly.
Note: Never go with lowest quotations since fake movers usually quote the cheapest estimations in order to attract customers easily in the beginning and end up cheating them later on.
How to minimize your shifting charges?
Moving homes is not only time-consuming and expensive, but also extremely challenging, especially when you have to relocate an entire household having all kinds of goods – big, small, delicate, bulky, and expensive ones too. In spite of having to complete such a complicated move, people hesitate to hire residential moving companies because of the fear of having to spend a huge amount of money for the relocation. However, there are many ways you can have an economic move, and one of them is that you don’t need to accept the quoted charges as it is.
The cost of relocating goods will mainly depend on a number of factors including quantity of items you’re moving, distance of relocation, number of men required to complete the work, type of transport vehicle, amount of time taken to do the work, list of services required, and so on. Also, your total moving rates will include the price of packing material used, charges for transport truck, and labor costs.
Taking into consideration all of the above, you can easily reduce your shifting costs by simply taking some good decisions about what all you want to move, and/or negotiating with the relocation company in a smart manner.
What you can do to reduce charges
You can effectively lower your moving prices by reducing the load of goods you’re moving; the best way to do this is – sort through your entire households and getting rid of all the items you don’t need anymore, haven’t used in a long time, or which won’t fit in your new home (size or style-wise).
Bearing in mind that you own various types and quality of goods - the methods of packing, handling and moving them will be very different and requires a proper plan with attention to detail to make sure they don’t get damaged or broken in the process of moving. Moreover, for a large number of goods, you will not only need more packing material but also many more men and a lot more time to complete the work; subsequently, the shifting rates go up.
Compare to find the right match
When you take estimated charges from many shifting service providers, you have to compare all details including their offered quotations, the list of services they provide, the genuineness of each of them based on your verification, and their past performance history by reading customer reviews and ratings.
When you do a thorough comparison of the home shifters and movers details, you get a better idea of which company is more suitable to fulfil your requirements by providing services within your budget. Also, when you compare all details of the residential relocation movers, you can easily identify the most reliable shifting company whom you can trust your hard-earned belongings with.
Why is it essential to compare movers?
Taking the help of home shifting companies in Hadapsar Pune is necessary to have a safe and economical move, since they are fully capable of handling any kind of moving needs and provide you with satisfactory services. However, this is not true for all the relocation services in Hadapsar Pune; there are some household removal companies that provide excellent services, but they quote extremely high charges; and, there are others that offer cheap and best services, but they may provide only medium or very low quality.
To make sure you avail the best quality moving services and pay standard relocation rates, it’s important to approach at least 3 or more moving companies near you and compare their profiles, capabilities and charges. We suggest 3 movers because none of the shifting service providers will ever offer similar cost estimations for your requirements (which will remain the same); all shifting companies have different ways of determining the price list of relocation; plus, it’s easier to compare 3 moving companies rather than 2, where you get no additional choices.
Negotiate with movers
Most of the times, movers provide price estimations after including a margin of profit. You need to use your good negotiation/bargaining skills to discuss the price with the moving service providers and work towards getting them to lower it to a comfortable cost that comes within your budget.
Conclusion: If you decrease the number of items before taking cost estimations, you’ll get much lesser price quotes as compared to if you didn’t reduce your goods at all. Further, you can also negotiate with them to get the total shifting cost reduced a little more. However, it’s important to make sure that neither you nor the movers compromise with the quality of service. Take it in written from your hired shifting service provider in Hadapsar that they will provide the right service quality for the agreed upon price.
Tip: If you’re able to afford services of high/premium packing and moving quality, then you can go with the most reputed movers who provide best quality services at high shifting charges. If not, you can go with the average-priced relocation company which offers service of medium or economic quality or as per your expectations. One important point to commit to mind is that you should avoid going with the movers who offer cheapest quotations, since they will provide low or poor quality services.
Important Moving Tips for Local Shifting
- Plan for the move at least 2 – 4 weeks before the moving date;
- Sort through household goods and get rid of unwanted things;
- Start searching for moving companies and do thorough research;
- Get your utility connections transferred to your new address;
- Update your new address with the banks, post office, and so on;
- Ask friends/family if you need help on moving day;
- Keep some cash in hand to manage in case of an emergency;
- Appreciate your movers with refreshments and a good tip;
Who are the top Packers and Movers in Hadapsar Pune Maharashtra?
- Agarwal movers and packers Hadapsar – Bhakti Plaza, Aundh Road, Aundh, Pune – 411007
- Hari packers and movers Hadapsar – Chikhali Chinchwad, Pune – 411019
- OMX Relocations Hadapsar – Kharadi-Hadapsar Bypass, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028
- Happy packers and movers Hadapsar – Magarpatta City Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028
- Om Sai packers and movers Hadapsar – Amanora Park Town, Hadapsar Pune – 411028
- IBM packers and movers Hadapsar – Vasant Vihar, Hadapsar Pune – 411028
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?