Make your local shifting experience in Pune simple and cost efficient with Assure Shift. Move any thing from your household items to office equipements or machinery, we have perfect service provider for every moving type. When you are shifting locally within the city its better to not go for any top relocation companies and hire a good local packer and mover with good reputation. Our local movers and packers in Pune have good record and has provided packing, loading, transportation, unloading, and delivery at given time and place, to 100s of families in Pune.
Most of the time for local moving it's household goods like bed, fridge, washing, machine, almira, AC, kitchen utensils, some furnitures and few boxes. And you require a truck depending upon the volume of moving items and few men to load and unload.
Here you will find only expert local shifting companies in Pune, so you could get better services at best rates. Ask them individually about moving charges estimation or tell us your requirement and we will get your best match local movers and packers from your area within minutes.
If you want to get a quick overview of moving companies rates in Pune, please look our article on "Movers and Packers in Pune Charges Approx Estimation".
or you can look for "Nearby packers and movers in Pune city Areas".
Home Moving Services in Pune
- Secure Packing : Pack to make your every item safe and prepared for loading, transportation and unloading.
- Careful Loading : Our professional know how to handle various type of goods accordingly.
- Economic Transport : We have perfect vehicle as your moving items, to maximize the efficiency.
- Door Step Delivery : Where ever you live in Bangalore we will reach there to deliver goods at doorstep
Why we have best Movers and Packers in Pune for Local Shifting?
- Presence in Every Locality : We have local packers and movers in Bangalore in every area, nearby you.
- Regular Work : We take care of our partner moving companies, to get keep them busy every time and earn decent income.
- Standard Rates Only : We promote those packer n mover providing good service at genuine transparent pricing.
- Positive Competitiveness : We maintain the crowd and give everyone a fair chance to show their work.
- With Your Help : We encourage customers to give rating to their service provider, so best can evolve.
How to Get Good Local House Shifting Services at Economic Rates
Home shifting is one of the most common thing people of Pune metro city face as their work place migration, change of company, or need a bigger and better House. But, whatever is the reason we all want it to complete it as soon as possible, with lowest expense and time. Now you can have your dream house relocation service within minimum time and maximum satisfaction.
Where do we provide Packing & Moving Services in Pune?
Our associative local movers and packers in Bangalore covers almost every part of the city. Our service area includes Agarkar Nagar, Akurdi, Alandi, Alandi Road, Alandi-Markal Road, Alephata, Ambarwet, Ambavane, Ambegaon Budruk, Anand Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Ashtapur, Aundh, Aundh Road, Awhalwadi, Bahul, Bajirao Road, Bakori, Balaji Nagar, Balewadi, Baner, Baner Pashan Link Road, Baramati, Bavdhan, Bhaginghar, Bhawani Peth, Bhekrai Nagar, Bhilarewadi, Bhor, Bhosale Nagar, Bhosari, Bhugaon, Bhukum, Bhusari Colony, Bibwewadi, Boat Club Road, Bope, Bopodi, BT Kawade Road, Budhwar Peth, Bund Garden Road, Camp, Chakan, Chandan Nagar, Chandani Chowk, Chande, Chandkhed, Charholi Budruk, Chikhali, Chimbali, Chinchwad, Chourainagar, Dapodi, Dattavadi, Daund, Deccan Gymkhana, Dehu, Dehu Road, Dhangarwadi, Dhankawadi, Dhanore, Dhanori, Dhayari, Dighi, Dive, Donaje, Erandwane, Fatima Nagar, FC Road, Fursungi, Gahunje, Ganesh Nagar, Ganesh Peth, Ganeshkhind, Ganga Dham, Ghorpadi, Ghotawade, Gokhale Nagar, Gudhe, Gultekdi, , Guru Nanak Nagar, Guruwar Peth, Hadapsar, Handewadi, Handewadi Road, Hingne Khurd, Hinjawadi Phase I, Hinjewadi, Ideal Colony, Indapur, Indira Nagar, Induri, J M Road, Jambhul, Jejuri, Junnar, Kalas, Kalewadi, Kalyani Nagar, Kamshet, Kanhe, Kanhur Mesai, Karmoli, Karve Road, Karvenagar, Kasar Amboli, Kasarsai, Kasarwadi, Kasba peth, Katraj, Katraj Kondhwa Road, Kavade Mala, Kelawade, Keshav, Nagar, Kesnand, Ketkawale, Khadakwasla, Khadki, Khamundi, Kharadi, Kharadi Bypass Road, Khed, Khed Shivapur, Kirkatwadi, Kiwale, Kodawadi, Kolhewadi, Kolvan, Kondanpur, Kondhapuri, Kondhawe Dhawade, Kondhwa, Kondhwa, Kondhwa Budruk, Koregaon, Koregaon Bhima, Koregaon Park, Kothrud, Landewadi, Lavale, Lavasa, Law College Road, Lohagad, Lohegaon, Lokamanya Nagar, Loni Kalbhor, Lonikand, Lulla Nagar, Maan, Magarpatta, Magarpatta Road, Mahalunge, Mahalunge Ingale, Mahatma Phule Peth, Mahrashi Nagar, Malegaon, Malshiras, Mamurdi, Manchar, Mandai, Mangalwar Peth, Manjri, Markal, Market yard, Marunji, Medankarwadi, MG Road, Misalwadi, MIT Collage Road, Model colony, Mohammadwadi, Mohari BK, Moshi, Moshi Pradhikaran, Mukund Nagar, Mulshi, Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Mundhwa, Mundhwa Road, Nagar Road, Nande, Nanded, Nanekarwadi, Narayan peth, Narayangaon, Narayanpur, Narhe, Nasrapur, Nasrapur Velha Road, NDA Road, Nerhe, NIBM, NIBM Annexe, NIBM Road, Nigdi, Nimgaon Mhalungi, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Padmavati, Padvi, Panshet, Pargaon, Parner Pune Highway, Parvati Darshan, Parvati Gaon, Pashan, Pashan Sus Road, Paud, Paud Road, Pawna Nagar, Pimple Gurav, Pimple Nilakh, Pimple Saudagar, Pimpri, Pimpri Chinchwad, Pingori, Pirangut, Pisoli, Prabhat Road, Pradhikaran, Punawale, Pune Cantonment, Pune Sholapur Road, Pune-Nashik Highway, Purandar, Rahatani, Rajgurunagar, Rambaug Colony, Ramtekdi, Range Hills, Ranjangaon, Ranjangaon Karanjawane Road, Rasta Peth, Ravet, Raviwar Peth, Revenue Colony, Rihe, Sadashiv peth, Sahakar Nagar, Sainath Nagar, Salisbury Park,, Salunke Vihar, Sanaswadi, Sangamvadi, Sanghavi, Sangvi, Sanjay Park, Sarola, Sasane Nagar, Saswad, Saswad Road, Satara Road, Senapati Bapat Road, Shaniwar Peth, Shankar shet road, Shastri Nagar, Shetphal Haveli, Shewalwadi, Shikrapur, Shirgaon, Shirur, Shirwal, Shivajinagar, Shivane, Shreehans Nagar, Shukrawar Peth, Sinhagad, Sinhagad Road, Somatne Phata, Somwar Peth, Sonde Karla, Sopan Baug, Spine Road, Sukh Sagar Nagar, Sus, Swargate, Talawade, Talegaon Dabhade, Talegaon Dhamdhere, Taljai, Tambhad, Tathawade, Thergaon, Theur, Tilak Road, Tingre Nagar, Uday Baug, Undri, University Road, Uravade, Uruli Devachi, Uruli Kanchan, Uttam Nagar, Vadgaon Budruk, Vadgaon Maval, Valane, Veerabhadra Nagar, Velhe, Vidyanagar, Viman Nagar, Vishrant Wadi, Vithalwadi, Wadaki, Wadebolai, Wadegaon, Wadgaon Budruk, Wadgaon, Sheri, Wadki, Wagholi, Wakad, Wakadewadi, Walhe, Walvekar Nagar, Wanwadi, Warje, Yashvant Nagar, Yavat, Yerwada, Yewalewadi.
At Assure Shift you can hire any packers and movers Pune for local shifting, and you will get maximum value for your money. We have helped 100s of people in household shifting, local goods transportation in Pune, and they have recorded 92% satisfaction for local house shifting in Pune. Find your best match in minutes from your nearby area and save more for any kind of local packing and moving in Pune.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?