Kargwal Packers and Movers

Quality Enhanced Services at Cost-Effective Price
Quality Enhanced Services at Cost-Effective Price in Hyderabad
Trimulgherry, Secunderabad - 500015
4.3/5
on 24 reviews
  • Loading & Unloading
  • Car Transportation Car Transportation
  • Home Relocation Home Relocation
  • Storage Warehousing Storage/Warehousing
  • Custom Clearance Custom Clearance
  • Door to Door Delivery
  • Domestic Relocation Domestic Relocation
  • Corporate Shifting Corporate Shifting

Embed Rating

Compare Rates
node
118438

About Us

Kargwal Packers & Movers located in Hyderabad, the company is a new brand name in the movers market on which one can bank his trust and faith. We excel in offering all categories of shifting services like Home Relocation Services, Packing and Unpacking Services, Corporate Relocation Services, Car Carrier Services, Loading Unloading Services, Custom Clearance Services, Insurance Services, and Warehousing Services. Being an expert in delivering the relocation services, we make use of the scientifically enhanced equipment to turn your shifting process trouble-free and on time. The company brings in use the best quality packaging material to ensure the safety of your goods to the fullest. Insurance Services: Packers & Movers provides the most quality enhanced services at the cost-effective price. We make quality go hand in hand with our services as we understand that providing quality-oriented services strengthens the relationship between us and our customers. So we never compensate for our quality. Materials coming in use for the packaging of goods stay unparalleled by any other company. While packing your personal belongings, we make use of the most durable and quality-oriented materials like cartons, plastic or gunny bags, thermocol, etc. To ensure maximum safety, we use highly advanced electronic equipment like car trailers, hydraulic elevators or lifters, and many others. To make transit, loading, and unloading faster we use the most technologically advanced instruments and equipment.

Kargwal Packers and Movers Reviews

on
Voted
2/5
Kargwal Packers and Movers
Pathetic
Never go with these local movers and packers. Giving two star because was delivered on time. Otherwise, they do not have quality standards to maintain, they will do fast wrapping, loading and unloading. They dont bother about post delivery, cleanliness, unboxing. Strong advice - Go with professional packers and movers like Leo, Interim or Transcend. Dont trust these guys.
on
Voted
5/5
Kargwal Packers and Movers
Very good service
Got everything delivered in one piece.
on
Voted
5/5
Kargwal Packers and Movers
Superb experience
I have opt for kargwal packers for its reviews from my friends.. my experience was superb.. sent my whole house from Hyderabad to gulbarga almost 250km.. and it went safe and sound with not even a scratch on my furniture.. even 5stars are less for the service.. prompt timing.. best packing.. safe transport and perfect unloading.. am very happy.. thank you kargwal packers and movers..
on
Voted
1/5
Kargwal Packers and Movers
Very worst, fraud Packers movers
Non professional persons. They only want money. I transferred my house hold items from Hyderabad. They commited for loading unloading packing, dimentaling and assembling of bed and 80%advance payment remaining 20% at the time of delivery. But they want 100% payment before delivery otherwise they will not start the truck. From their team Roshan Verma contact person and Vishal Verma another person. At the time of delivery they just transferred the items with one truck carrying road heavy items. They are saying unloading and assembling of bed we have to do. Fully fraud agency. They are not responding even after calling. I suggest not to call this fraud to your house.
X
Raj International Packers & Movers
Shortlisted, Get Quote from them and Similar.

Get Estimate

Contact Kargwal Packers and Movers

We Are Here

Head Office - Hyderabad

Plot No. 47, Kanhajiguda, Dairy Farm Road
Trimulgherry
Secunderabad Telangana 500015

List your Moving Company & Get Free Partner Account

Registered Companies can Download Partners's APP.