Pune to Bangalore Relocation Guide
Relocating your entire home or office goods from one city to another is a challenging situation especially when you are doing it alone. The best option to have a hassle-free move across state borders is by hiring professional packers and movers who are fully capable of providing you with a smooth relocation experience. Irrespective of the items you want to move from Pune to Bangalore or the reason for your relocation, AssureShift can help you find the best packers and movers Pune to Bangalore.
Moving your belongings over a distance of approximately 845 Kms requires proper packing of goods and a suitable transportation vehicle to ensure complete safety of the goods. We have successfully helped to move many people’s homes and corporate offices from Pune to Bangalore over the past 2 years. Our trusted relocation company partners take complete care of planning your relocation from start to end, and ensure safe and on-time delivery of goods to your destination. They take into consideration your specific shifting and handling requirements and provide required services within your budget.
The average time taken to deliver your goods will be roughly 5 to 7 days and the approximate packers and movers cost from Pune to Bangalore will be around Rs 14000 – Rs 20000. These charges will include the price of packing material, transportation costs, labor charges, and the rates for additional services required. To know about the detailed packers and movers price estimations for different house sizes, have a look at the tables below.
To get quotations from packers and movers Pune to Bangalore for your specific relocation needs, you can directly contact moving companies and ask them for shifting costs. Or, you could save time and quickly share your requirements and we will recommend 3 best packers and movers Pune to Bangalore within a few minutes.
Approximate packers and movers cost from Pune to Bangalore
Few Home Goods
6500 - 8500
11000 - 16000
14000 - 20000
17000 - 24000
4 BHK or Villa
20000 - 28000
Factors affecting charges
Packers and movers charges from Pune to Bangalore depend on some specific factors:
- Distance: The goods will have to be shifted over 845 Kms from Pune to Bangalore and the packers and movers charges per km will be calculated accordingly.
- Quantity and volume of goods: The number of moving items will decide the amount of packing material required and the size of moving truck needed. Therefore, it’s the main factor that affects whether the packers and movers cost from Pune to Bangalore will be expensive or economical.
- Packing material: While shifting goods over long distances, they must be packed with extra care and quality material to ensure full protection. The price for the quality and amount of packing material used is included in the packers and movers Pune to Bangalore charges.
- Vehicle type: You can transport your goods from Pune to Bangalore by booking either a Shared vehicle (the truck will be shared among 2 – 3 household goods) or Dedicated vehicle (a single truck will be used to carry only your goods). The packers and movers price from Pune to Bangalore for shared truck will be a bit lesser than dedicated vehicle but delivery time will be relatively later than expected.
- Labor charges: Depending on the size of the home or office you’re shifting, the number of manual labour required for the job will differ. Accordingly, the total labor charges for all the moving men will be included in the packers and movers rate list.
- Additional services: During domestic relocation, unpacking and re-assembly services are not provided at the destination. If you need these services, you should request the moving company beforehand so that they can make alternative arrangements. However, they will only provide these services at additional charges.
- Insurance (optional): Safety of goods while travelling on Indian roads can never be guaranteed, which is why the packers and movers Pune to Bangalore provide insurance coverage on your goods. They will compensate your losses if your items get damaged during transit or during loading-unloading. The cost of insurance will be 3% of total declared value of goods.
- Storage (optional): You can store your goods at the warehouse provided by the moving and storage companies for as many days as required; the storage charges will be calculated on a daily basis.
- Additional Taxes: Apart from the GST tax, the additional toll charges for crossing the city and state borders while moving from Pune to Bangalore will be included in your shifting charges.
Services provided by packers and movers from Pune to Bangalore
- Intercity Household Relocation: The domestic packers and movers from Pune to Bangalore ensure full protection of your goods by packign them appropriately, and use modern tools and techniques to move them. They also provide insurance on the goods and make sure they are delivered on-time.
- Bike/ Car Transportation: You can move your vehicle from Pune to Bangalore in a timely manner with the help of bike and car packers and movers Pune. They use the suitable bike carriers and best car transport in Pune. Good quality packing material like bubble wrap and corrugated sheets are used for packing every part of the vehicle to prevent scratches and damages.
- Office Moving: Relocating the entire working system to a different city must be done with care, paying attention to every minute detail, and without wasting much time and billable hours. Professional packers and movers Pune are experienced in handling, packing, and relocating everything from basic office furniture to important documents and possessions.
- Cargo Shipping: Cargo packers and movers Pune offer quick and safe transport of the cargo or parcel goods. They ensure the cargo will be properly packed and shifted in a cost-effective manner. The main modes of transporting cargo from Pune to Bangalore are via Road, Rail and Air Freight.
- Storage/Warehouse: Domestic packers and movers in Pune offer storage/warehouse services to store your home items or commercial goods for as long as required. They take inventory and provide security arrangements for the items in storage. Even though your belongings are 100% safe in the warehouse, they provide insurance coverage so that you can claim in case of any damages.
- Insurance Services: Whether you’re moving home, vehicle, or office belongings to Bangalore, unexpected accidents or natural disasters may occur at any time during the transit from Pune to Bangalore. So the moving companies in Pune offer insurance coverage on all your goods so that you can be at ease and have complete peace of mind until they are delivered.
Outside city relocation needs proper planning and execution which will be done to perfection by the domestic packers and movers Pune to Bangalore. The process followed by the moving companies to relocate the goods from Pune to Bangalore is as below:
- Disassembly of large items (before packing): To accommodate all your goods easily in the truck, the movers will disassemble any large and bulky furniture or appliances at the origin before packing them. Dismantling of these items will also ensure that they can be packed properly and placed in the transporting vehicle such that there’s enough space for the rest of the goods.
- Packing of goods at your location in Pune: All the household items are then appropriately packed using high standard packing material to ensure the goods remain safe during the transportation from Pune to Bangalore. The level of packing may differ according to the nature of goods.
- Loading items into the transport vehicle: Moving companies use necessary tools and techniques for loading the goods into the truck and place them appropriately to make enough space for all the other items.
- Transportation from Pune to Bangalore: Your goods will be transported safely from Pune to Bangalore via the best route. Depending on whether you choose a shared or dedicated truck, your goods will be delivered within the scheduled time.
- Doorstep unloading of goods in Bangalore: The delivered items will be unloaded at your destination using the necessary tools and techniques to ensure all goods are unloaded and placed inside the house safely. You should check all the delivered items for damages or misplacement so that you can claim insurance immediately.
Domestic packers and movers Pune do not perform unpacking and re-assembly services in Bangalore, since all goods were shifted with the help of a transporter. The driver has enough skills to only unload your items into the house, but not enough expertise for unpacking and assembling.
Therefore, if you need the goods to be unpacked at your destination in Bangalore, you should request the moving company for the same. They will make alternative arrangements (sending experienced staff) to provide these services at additional costs.
How to find the best packers and movers from Pune to Bangalore?
The popular methods to find and hire best packers and movers Pune to Bangalore, getting recommendations from family/friends or finding a list of moving companies Pune to Bangalore through the Google search engine or online directory websites. While the recommendations from your acquaintances can be trusted to an extent, you can’t be certain about the relocation companies you find online.
The industry of packers and movers in India is highly disorganized and many unprofessional and fake moving companies have come up in the market. Such relocation companies attract customers by quoting lowest charges and promising to shift the goods with no intention of following through. They may either provide extremely poor services and permanently damage your goods or vanish with the items under the pretence of moving them with no further contact.
That’s why you have to do thorough investigation about the removal companies in Pune and check their trustworthiness before hiring them. Here are the details you need to mainly authenticate:
- Company website and office: You should check for a convincing online presence of the movers by visiting the website and online profiles. Check the contact page for valid office address and phone numbers, and visit the office at the location provided so that you can ensure they have a professional office setup.
- Registration documents: Make sure the relocation company have valid registration documents and authorized by the Govt of India to be in business. Packers and movers having legitimate documentation are genuine and can be trusted to shift your goods safely.
- Reviews and ratings: You should read the moving company reviews and ratings written by previous customers so that you can get clarity about the movers before hiring them. Checking the testimonials will also help you learn about any serious issues or complaints against the packers and movers, so that you can make an informed selection. Websites like Trustpilot, Mouthshut, Facebook, AssureShift, etc. show genuine customers reviews of moving companies.
Doing a complete research of all the moving company details will take a lot of your time and effort. So, the best option for you to find trusted packers and movers Pune to Bangalore is through a reliable online reference portal like AssureShift.
All you have to do is tell us your shifting requirements, and we will refer 3 best-match relocation services providers within 2 – 3 minutes who are suitable for your budget and relocation needs. You will receive a call immediately from the referred moving companies with ready quotations. You can quickly compare the different quotations and hire the suitable relocation company within just a few minutes.
Why is it better to hire from AssureShift?
We understand the difficulties of identifying trustworthy packers and movers from the many options available in the market. Our main aim is to prevent customers like you from handing over your belongings in the wrong hands of unethical movers. Here’s how we manage to be the preferred option for hiring reliable moving companies in Pune.
- Document verification: We carry out extensive background verification of the packers and movers in Pune before listing them on our website. We perform telephonic as well as in-person check of the company registration documents, office setup, and owner details so that we can differentiate the real ones from those that are fake.
- Feedback from customers: We contact the customers who hire moving companies through us to get feedback about their shifting experience. By getting regular reviews, we understand and ensure the service quality is up to the mark and also get to know of complaints against the movers.
- Appropriate action: In case we receive reports of bad or unprofessional behaviour about the moving companies hired through us, we immediately suspend or blacklist the respective company profiles to ensure such incidents do not repeat.
- End-to-end support: We also provide complete support throughout your move from the time you share your requirements until you relocate and arrive at your new home.
AssureShift is committed to provide you with quality packing and moving services. We make sure to list only the genuine packing and moving companies from Pune to Bangalore by doing thorough verification of the moving companies. Our trusted partner packers and movers carry out standard services at affordable prices. With them, you can get secure packing and moving of your things from Pune to Bangalore and will also ensure quick and safe relocation.
Let us know your shifting requirements and get recommendations of the top 3 packers and movers Pune to Bangalore within a few minutes and they will contact you immediately with ready quotations. You can check the company profiles on AssureShift for the services provided and also read the reviews and ratings written by their previous customers. It may hardly take 5 minutes to hire a mover when you take references through us.
To get to know the accurate charges for relocating your things from Pune to Bangalore you can request the moving companies to conduct a pre-move survey at your home and discuss your requirements in detail. Quickly compare the price list obtained from the packers and movers Pune to Bangalore and hire the one who best suits your shifting and budget requirements.
Know About your New City: Bangalore – Every Engineer’s Dream Home!
Bangalore, or Bengaluru, is known for its greenery sprawling across the city from which it gets the rightful name – ‘Garden City’. Despite widespread urbanization and the appearance of buildings and Metro railways in every nook and corner of the city, Bangalore still manages to save its trees and lush green cover. And, thanks to being located at a height of over 3000 ft above sea level, the city enjoys pleasant weather throughout the year and is one the main reasons people from all over the country prefer to settle down here.
Bangalore is the perfect blend of old and new lifestyles which are followed in different parts of the city which makes it a true cosmopolitan city. Places like Malleswaram, Basavanagudi, Banashankari, Vasant Nagar, etc. hold on to their traditional roots; and, you can find some of the oldest and most famous temples here like ISCKON, Dodda Ganeshana Gudi, Nandi Temple, Kaadu Mallikarjuna Swamy, and many others. While other places like Koramangala, Indira Nagar, HSR Layout, and others along the entire stretch of the IT corridor is mainly home to the IT crowd who are on their toes 24x7; and this part of Bangalore feels it never sleeps and is the most ‘chilled-out’ place to live in.
Bengaluru is well-known for its dense population with people coming in from all over the world for many reasons like education (since Bangalore has the highest number of educational institutions) or for work. Due to this, the traffic and pollution makes it absolutely maddening to go anywhere; even so, people do not shy away from hitting the road no matter what time of day. To help you out, the city has an awesome public transport system and the RJs of Bangalore are expert in helping you forget about your traffic woes and entertain you to the fullest extent.
The ‘Silicon Valley of India’ is home to the highest number of IT companies and start-ups as compared to any other city in India, making Bangalore every Engineer’s dream place to work in! To help the working crowd relieve their stress at the end of the day, there are many hangout spots and clubs in every locality that you can visit. Or, you can get away from all the chaos by riding down to some off-beat places within and nearby Bangalore to have an up-close and personal time with nature.