Bangalore to Chennai Relocation Guide
Whether you’re moving to Chennai for a new job, on business purpose, post-marriage, or any other reason, AssureShift can help you find the right packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai. We have helped 1000s of people like you to safely relocate their households, vehicles, and office items from Bangalore to Chennai. Our partner moving companies from Bangalore to Chennai understand all your relocation requirements and offer the best shifting solutions in your budget.
The distance between Bangalore to Chennai is around 350 Kms, and you would require good quality packing services and the right transport vehicle to shift your goods from Bangalore to Chennai safely. The best option is to find reliable and professional relocation companies Bangalore to Chennai who are fully capable of handling the relocation process from beginning to end. Looking for a moving company who is present not only in Bangalore but also having an office in Chennai will help you obtain better quality services.
The average time taken to deliver your goods from Bangalore to Chennai will be around 4 – 5 days and may cost approximately Rs 10000 to Rs 14000 for a 2BHK. These packers and movers charges from Bangalore to Chennai include the price of packing material used, transportation charges, labor costs and the additional rates for any other services requested by you. For more details on shifting prices, see the tables below of approx charges estimation.
Or, for more accurate cost estimation, you could share your relocation needs and get recommendations of top 3 moving companies and their estimated charges within a few minutes. You could also directly scroll through the list of packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai, and ask shifting rates from the best-suited moving companies by yourself.
Packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai Cost approx
Few Home Goods
4500 - 6000
9000 - 12000
11000 - 15000
13000 - 18000
16000 - 22000
5 BHK or Villa
20000 - 27000
Factors affecting Bangalore to Chennai relocation charges
Packers and movers charges from Bangalore to Chennai to move your items are calculated after taking some specific factors into account.
- Distance: The goods will have to travel over 350 Kms from Bangalore to Chennai and the packers and movers charges per km will be calculated accordingly.
- Quantity and volume of goods : The packers and movers cost from Bangalore to Chennai relocation will be mainly affected by the amount of items you have to move (or size of the accommodation). The more goods you have, the more packing material required and the larger volume of space it will take up in the truck, so the charges may be high.
- Packing material : The safety of goods will be given a high priority while travelling long distances and must be packed with good-quality packing material. The quality and amount of packing material is taken into account and included in the packers and movers charges.
- Vehicle type : There are 2 different ways of transporting your goods from Bangalore to Chennai, i.e. Shared vehicle (the truck will be shared among 2 – 3 household goods) and Dedicated vehicle (you can book for a single truck to carry only your goods). The packers and movers rate from Bangalore to Chennai will be a bit lesser for shared truck than dedicated vehicle but delivery time will be comparatively longer.
- Labor charges : Depending on the size of the accommodation you’re shifting, the number of men required for the job will differ. Accordingly, the labor charges per mover will be calculated and included in the packers and movers charges.
- Additional services : During intercity shifting, unpacking and re-assembly services are not provided at the destination. If required, you should request your mover beforehand so that they can make alternative arrangements to provide these services at additional charges.
- Insurance (optional): Since there’s no 100% guarantee of the safety of goods during transit, taking insurance at least on valuable and delicate items is a good option so that you can claim in case of damages. The cost of insurance will be 3% of total declared value of goods.
- Storage (optional): You can store your goods, until you find a place to move them into, at the warehouse provided by the moving and storage companies at additional charges per day.
- Additional Taxes : Apart from the GST tax, the additional toll charges for crossing the city and state borders while moving from Bangalore to Chennai will be included in your shifting charges.
Services provided by Bangalore Domestic Packers and Movers
- Domestic Residential Relocation: The intercity household packers and movers from Bangalore to Chennai pack your goods ensuring full protection, and use appropriate tools and techniques to move them. They also provide insurance coverage on the items to give you better peace of mind and make sure your goods are delivered to your doorstep on time.
- Bike/ Car Transportation: Bike and car packers and movers are expert in moving your vehicle from Bangalore to Chennai in a timely manner using the best bike carriers and car transport in Bangalore. Good quality packing material like bubble wrap and corrugated sheets are used for packing every part of the vehicle to prevent scratches and damages.
- Office Movin: Shifting the entire working system to a different city must be done with care, paying attention to every minute detail, and without wasting much time and billable hours. Professional packers and movers Bangalore are experienced in handling, packing, and relocating everything from basic office furniture to important documents and possessions.
- Cargo Shippin: Cargo packers and movers Bangalore offer quick and safe transport of the cargo or parcel goods. They make sure that the cargo will be properly packed and shifted in a cost-effective way. The main modes of transporting cargo from Bangalore to Chennai are via Road, Rail and Air Freight.
- Storage/Warehous: Domestic packers and movers in Bangalore offer storage/warehouse services to store your home items or commercial goods for as long as required. They take complete inventory of the items in storage and provide security arrangements. Even though your belongings will be 100% safe in the warehouse, they provide insurance coverage so that you can claim for any losses due to damages on the goods.
- Insurance Service: Whether you’re moving home, vehicle, or office belongings to Chennai, the moving companies in Bangalore offer insurance coverage on all your goods so that you can be at ease until your goods are delivered. Unexpected accidents or natural disasters may occur at any time during the transit from Bangalore to Chennai. Therefore, taking insurance on your goods will ensure complete peace of mind and safe relocation of your belongings.
Inter-city shifting requires systematic planning and execution which will be done to perfection by the domestic packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai. The process followed by the moving companies to relocate the goods from Bangalore to Chennai is as below:
- Disassembly of large items (before packing: To make it easy for accommodating all your goods in the truck, the packers and movers will disassemble any large and bulky furniture or appliances at the origin. Dismantling of these items will also ensure that they can be packed properly and placed appropriately in the transporting vehicle such that there’s enough space for the rest of the belongings.
- Packing of goods at your location in Bangalor: All the household items are then appropriately packed using good-quality packing material to ensure the goods are fully protected while transporting them from Bangalore to Chennai. The standard of packing may differ according to the nature of goods.
- Loading items into the transport vehicl: Packers and movers use the necessary tools and techniques to load the goods into the truck and place them appropriately to make enough space for all other items.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Chenna: Your goods will be transported safely from Bangalore to Chennai following the best route. Depending on the type of transport vehicle you choose, shared or dedicated truck, the delivery of your goods will be done within the scheduled time.
- Unloading of goods at doorstep in Chenna: The delivered items will be unloaded at the doorstep of your destination using the necessary tools and techniques to ensure all goods are unloaded and placed inside the house safely. You should check all the delivered items for damages or misplacement so that you can claim insurance immediately.
Domestic packers and movers Bangalore do not provide unpacking and re-assembly services in Chennai, since all goods were shifted with the help of a transporter. The driver has enough skills to only unload your items into the house, but not enough expertise for unpacking and assembling.
Therefore, if you need the goods to be unpacked at your destination in Chennai, you should request the moving company for the same. They will make alternative arrangements (sending experienced staff) to provide these services at additional costs.
How to find the best packers and movers from Bangalore to Chennai?
There are 2 popular methods to find and hire best packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai, getting recommendations from family/friends or finding a list of moving companies Bangalore to Chennai through the search engine or online directory websites. While the suggestions from your acquaintances can be trusted to an extent, you can’t be certain about the moving companies you find on Google or any other site online.
Due to the absence of proper verification authority, the industry of packers and movers in India is highly disorganized and many unprofessional and fake moving companies have come into existence. Such relocation companies attract customers by quoting lowest shifting charges and making promises of shifting the goods with no intention of following through. They may either provide extremely poor services and permanently damage your goods or will load the items into a truck under the pretence of moving them and disappear with no further contact.
Therefore, you have to do thorough investigation about the relocation service providers and check their credibility before hiring them. Here are the details you need to mainly verify:
- Company website and office: You should check for a valid online presence of the packers and movers by visiting their website and checking it for a genuine look and feel. Also, have a look at the contact page for valid office address and phone numbers. Visit the office at the location provided on the website so that you can ensure the moving company has a professional office setup.
- Registration documents: Make sure the relocation company is registered with the Govt of India and have valid authorization to be in business; ask to see their company registration documents. Packers and movers who have valid documentation are genuine and can be trusted to shift your goods safely.
- Reviews and ratings: You should read the packers and movers reviews and ratings written by previous customers so that you can get clarity about the relocation company before hiring them. Checking the testimonials will also help you get to know about any serious issues or complaints against the packers and movers, so that you can make an informed choice. Websites like Mouthshut, Trustpilot, AssureShift, Facebook, etc. give honest and genuine customers reviews of moving companies.
Doing a complete research of all the necessary details of the moving companies will take a lot of your time and effort. So, the best option for you to find trusted packers and movers is through a reliable online reference portal like AssureShift.
All you have to do is tell us your shifting requirements, and we will refer 3 best-match packers and movers within 2 – 3 minutes who are suitable for your budget and relocation needs. You will receive a call immediately from the referred moving companies with their ready quotations. You can quickly compare the different quotations and hire the suitable movers within just a few minutes.
Why is it better to hire from AssureShift?
We understand the difficulties of identifying a good packers and movers company from the many options available in the market. Our main aim is to prevent innocent customers like you from entrusting your life’s belongings in the wrong hands of unethical movers. Here’s how we manage to be the preferred option for hiring reliable moving companies in Bangalore.
- Document verification: We focus on carrying out an extensive background check of the packers and movers in Bangalore before listing them on our website. We perform telephonic as well as in-person verification of all the company registration documents, office setup, and company owner details so that we can differentiate the genuine ones from those that are counterfeit.
- Feedback from customers: We contact the customers who hire packers and movers through us to obtain reviews about their shifting experience with our partner moving companies. Through the regular feedback routine, we understand and ensure the service quality is up to the mark and also get to know of any complaints against the movers.
- Appropriate action: In case we receive complaints or reports of bad or unprofessional behaviour about the moving companies hired through us, we immediately suspend or blacklist the respective company profiles.
- Complete support: We also provide support throughout your move from the time you tell us your requirements until you relocate and arrive at your new home.
AssureShift is committed to provide you with good-quality and reliable packing and moving services. That’s why we do thorough verification of the moving companies and make sure we list only the genuine packing and moving companies from Bangalore to Chennai. Our trusted partner relocation service providers perform standard services at affordable prices. With them, you can get secure moving and transportation of your goods from Bangalore to Chennai and they will also ensure safe and on-time delivery.
Share your requirements and get references of the top 3 packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai within a few minutes. They will contact you immediately with their quotations. You can check their profiles on AssureShift for the services provided by them and read the packers and movers reviews and ratings. It may hardly take 5 minutes to choose which mover you want to hire when you find relocation service providers through us.
To get an accurate price list for moving all your goods from Bangalore to Chennai you can invite the moving companies to your home, and show them the items you’re planning to move and discuss your requirements in detail. Quickly compare the charges obtained from our referred packers and movers Bangalore to Chennai and hire the moving company who best suits your shifting and budget requirements.
Know About your New City: Chennai - Gateway of South India!
Chennai is known for many things and people have a mixture of feelings towards this Beach City. For some, just the mention of the city’s name reminds them of the hot, humid and unbearable climate; for others, all they can relate this city with are the feelings of belonging, safety and freedom they find here.
Apart from the climate, Chennai has a lot to offer that makes it one of the ‘hottest’ cities to live in South India. Not only is it the 4th largest city in the country but also has one of the most well-planned public transportation routes to help you get from one place to another at cheapest bus-ticket prices. Chennai Koyambedu CMBT bus terminal is the biggest in Asia and both the Chennai Central and Egmore railway stations are the major connecting railway terminals to the rest of the country.
While all other cities are in the race to become No. 1 and making modernization the norm of living, Chennai is taking it’s time and giving more importance to keeping its history intact. That’s why it’s known as the Culture Hub of India and you can find innumerable temples surrounding the old remnants left behind by the British all over the city. You can visit the famous Kapaleeshwar temple, Vadapalani Temple, Santhome Cathedral Basillica, St. George’s Cathedral and many others.
However, just the presence of tradition and culture hardly makes Chennai an under-developed city; it’s one of the leading commercial cities of India and is known to be the 2nd largest employer of people in the entire country. The presence of Asia’s biggest IT Parks like Tidel Park and SIPCOT IT Park are proof of that. Also, rightly known as ‘Detroit of India’, the automobile industry has a firm hold and place set in Chennai which makes it the most important city in India adding to the revenue of the country.
You get to enjoy the yummy Chettinad cuisine and try out the variety of freshly-made fish fry on the beach side. There are many places to hang out in the city like the top of St. Thomas Mount, the Guindy Snake Park, Mahabalipuram, or you could just sit down in any coffee shop and have a good time. If you get bored of the daily routine, you could just hit the road and go where it takes you. And, of course, you can always find serene and tranquillity by the sea shore at Marina and Besant Nagar, which are welcoming irrespective of where you are from.