Chennai to Bangalore Relocation Guide
Proper care should be taken while moving goods over long distances and such tedious tasks are better left to the professionals. However, looking for a reliable shifting service provider is not as easy as it sounds, since many unprofessional and fake moving companies are present in the market. AssureShift is an online platform where you can find trustworthy moving companies whose necessary details have been verified through telephonic as well as an in-person authentication process.
The packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore are efficient in relocating your belongings and will use the correct packing and moving supplies to move your goods safely. It will take about 4 – 5 days to shift over a distance of roughly 350 Kms and the approx Chennai to Bangalore packers and movers cost will be Rs 15000 – Rs 20000. The service charges for packing, transportation, loading, unloading, and anhy other services required by you will be included in the overall pricing.
While shifting from Chennai to Bangalore, you should check their reliability before hiring them and choose a moving company who is present in the destination city, Bangalore. Alternatively, you can directly book a trusted relocation service provider through AssureShift by sharing your shifting requirements and get top recommendations of 3 best-match movers and packers Chennai to Bangalore. Or, if you have the time, you can also scroll through the profile list of moving companies who provide reliable services for house shifting from Chennai to Bangalore and contact the ones who fit your relocation needs and budget.
Approximate packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore prices
Few Home Goods
5000 - 7000
9000 - 13000
11000 - 16000
14000 - 20000
4 BHK or Villa
18000 - 25000
Factors affecting charges
The packers and movers cost from Chennai to Bangalore depend on a few specific factors:
- Distance: The Chennai to Bangalore Packers and movers charges per km to shift goods over 350 Kms will be calculated according to the route taken.
- Quantity and volume of goods: The number of moving items will determine everything from required packing material to size of the moving truck to the amount of labor necessary to complete the job. Therefore, the packers and movers from Chennai to Bangalore prices will either be pricey or cost-effective based on the quantity and volume of goods.
- Packing material: While shifting goods over from one state to another, they must be packed with quality material to ensure full safety. The packers and movers charges from Chennai to Bangalore will include the price of the quality and amount of packing material used.
- Vehicle type: You can transport your goods from Chennai to Bangalore by booking either a Shared vehicle (share the truck with other 2 – 3 household items) or Dedicated vehicle (only your assets will be transported in a single truck). The movers and packers Chennai to Bangalore cost for the shared truck is a bit lower than a dedicated vehicle, but it will take a longer time to deliver goods whereas in a dedicated truck you will get quicker delivery.
- Labor charges: Depending on the size of the accommodation you’re shifting and the complication of the requirements, the number of moving guys required for the job will differ. Accordingly, the total labor charges for all the movers will be included in the relocation service provider rate list.
- Additional services: During intercity shifting, unpacking and re-assembly are not done at the destination. If required, you should request the movers beforehand so that they can make substitute arrangements. However, these services will be provided at additional charges.
- Insurance (optional): The safety of goods can never be guaranteed while traveling on Indian roads, which is why the relocation companies Chennai to Bangalore provide insurance coverage on your goods. They will compensate your losses if your items get damaged during transit or loading-unloading. The insurance will cost 3% of the total declared value of assets.
- Storage (optional): You can store your goods at the warehouse provided by the moving and storage companies for as many days as needed, and the storage charges per day will be considered.
- Additional Taxes: Apart from adding the GST on the final bill, the packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore charges will include the additional toll charges for crossing the city and state borders.
Services provided by packers and movers from Chennai to Bangalore
- Domestic Home Moving: House shifting from Chennai to Bangalore can be made easy with moving companies who pack your items appropriately and use the right equipment while loading and unloading them. They also ensure timely delivery of goods and provide insurance in case of damages.
- Bike/ Car Transportation: You can move your vehicle safely from Chennai to Bangalore with the help of bike and car packers and movers Chennai. They use suitable bike carriers and best car transport in Chennai. Good quality packing material like bubble wrap and corrugated sheets are used to pack every part of the vehicle properly to prevent scratches and damages.
- Office Moving: Relocating the entire working system to a different city must be done with care, and without wasting much time and billable hours. The best packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore are fully capable of handling, packing, and relocating everything from basic office furniture to essential documents and possessions.
- Cargo Shipping: Cargo packers and movers Chennai properly pack and shift cargo or parcel goods quickly and safely and in a cost-effective manner. The various modes of shipping cargo from Chennai to Bangalore are via Road, Rail and Air Freight. The packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore price to ship cargo is affordable, and the process is speedy.
- Storage/Warehouse: Domestic packers and movers in Chennai offer storage/warehouse services to store home or commercial goods for as long as required. The Chennai to Bangalore packers and movers charges for storage is calculated per day for the number of days storage is needed. They take inventory and provide security arrangements for the items in storage. Even though your belongings will be 100% safe in the warehouse, they provide insurance coverage in case any damages occur to goods.
- Insurance Services: Whether you’re relocating household goods, vehicles, or office items, natural disasters or unexpected accidents may occur at any time during the transit. So you can take insurance on your home goods and claim for damages; remain at ease until they are delivered. The price of insurance coverage will be added to the packers and movers cost from Chennai to Bangalore.
Good packers and movers from Chennai to Bangalore properly plan and execute your relocation in the least amount of time and expenses. The process followed by the packing and moving companies for shifting from Chennai to Bangalore is as below:
- Disassembly of large items (before packing): The movers will disassemble all the large and bulky furniture or appliances before packing them to be able to accommodate all your goods easily in the truck. Dismantling will also ensure that these items can be packed better and arranged in the transporting vehicle such that it takes up a minimum amount of space.
- Packing goods at your location in Chennai: All the home goods are then packed using high standard packing material and according to the sophistication. The level of packing will be done keeping in mind the various unexpected damages that may occur while moving from Chennai to Bangalore.
- Loading items into the truck: Relocation companies load the goods into the truck using the right moving equipment and place them appropriately in a way to make enough space for all the other items.
- Transportation from Chennai to Bangalore: Your goods will be transported safely from Chennai to Bangalore via the best route. According to whether you choose a shared or dedicated truck, your goods will be delivered within the scheduled time.
- Doorstep unloading of goods in Bangalore: The items will be unloaded using moving equipment to ensure they are safely unloaded and placed inside the house. You should check all the delivered items for damages or misplacement so that you can claim insurance immediately.
Domestic packers and movers Chennai do not perform unpacking and re-assembly at your destination in Bangalore. The transporter who delivered the goods has enough skills only to unload items into the house, but not enough know-how about unpacking and assembly.
Therefore, if you need the goods to be unpacked at your destination in Bangalore, you should request the moving company beforehand. The Chennai to Bangalore packers and movers cost for additional services will be added on the overall charges to provide unpacking and assembly at the destination.
How to find the best packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore?
You can get recommendations from your trusted circle of friends/family or find a list of best packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore through the Google search engine or online directory websites. While the suggestions from your acquaintances can be trusted, you can’t be entirely sure about the moving companies you find online.
The industry of packers and movers in India is highly disorganized, and as a result, many unethical and bogus moving companies have come up in the market. Such movers attract customers by quoting the lowest prices and may either provide inferior services or vanish with the items under the pretense of moving them.
That’s why you have to do careful research about the removal companies in Chennai and check their reliability before hiring them. Here are the details you need to validate:
- Company website and office: You should check for a credible website and online profiles of the moving companies from Chennai to Bangalore. Check their contact page for valid office address and phone numbers, and visit the office at the location provided so that you can ensure they have a professional office setup.
- Registration documents: Good packers and movers from Chennai to Bangalore should have valid registration documents and be authorized by the Govt of India to provide relocation services. Moving companies having legal documentation are genuine and can be trusted to shift your goods safely.
- Reviews and ratings: It would be best if you read the moving company reviews and ratings written by previous customers so that you can learn about any serious issues or complaints against the packers and movers, and make the right choice. Websites like Trustpilot, Mouthshut, Facebook, AssureShift, etc. show genuine customers reviews about relocation companies.
Doing complete research of all the moving company details will take a lot of your time and effort. So, the best option for you to find trusted Chennai to Bangalore packers and movers is through a reliable online reference portal like AssureShift.
You just need to share your shifting requirements, and we will refer 3 best-match relocation services providers within a few minutes that are suitable for your budget and relocation needs. You will receive a call immediately from the referred moving companies with ready quotations. You can quickly compare the different quotes and hire a suitable mover within just a few minutes.
Why is it better to hire from AssureShift?
We understand the difficulties of determining which packers and movers are trustworthy out of the many options available in the market. We work towards preventing customers from handing over their belongings in the wrong hands of corrupt moving companies. Here’s how we manage to be the No. 1 option for hiring reliable packers and movers from Chennai to Bangalore compared to similar reference portals.
- Document verification: We carry out extensive background authentication process of the packers and movers in Chennai before making their profile available to customers. We perform telephonic as well as an in-person check of the registration documents, office setup, and owner details so that we list only the trusted moving companies.
- Feedback from customers: We contact the customers who hire moving companies through us to get feedback about their shifting experience. By getting regular reviews, we understand and ensure the service quality is up to the mark and also get to know of any complaints against the movers.
- Appropriate action: In case we receive reports of unprofessional behavior about the movers who were hired through us, we immediately suspend or blacklist the respective profiles to ensure such incidents do not repeat.
- End-to-end support: We provide complete support throughout your relocation from the time you share your requirements until you arrive at your new home.
AssureShift is committed to providing you with quality packing and moving services. We list only the good packing and moving companies from Chennai to Bangalore by doing thorough verification of the moving companies. Our trusted partner relocation service providers carry out standard services at affordable prices. They ensure secure packing and moving of your things from Chennai to Bangalore and also provide a quick and safe relocation experience.
Share your shifting requirements and get recommendations of the top 3 packers and movers Chennai to Bangalore who will contact you immediately within a few minutes with ready quotations. You can check the company profiles on AssureShift for the services provided and also read the reviews and ratings written by previous customers. It will hardly take 5 minutes to hire a mover when you get references through us as compared to spending hours on researching relocation service providers to find a good one.
To get accurate packers and movers charges from Chennai to Bangalore, you can request the movers to do an in-home estimate where you can show them all the items you want to move and discuss your requirements in detail. Quickly compare the movers and packers Chennai to Bangalore cost and hire the one who best suits your shifting and budget requirements.
Know About your New City: Bangalore – Every Engineer’s Dream Home!
Bangalore, or Bengaluru, is known for the greenery sprawling across the city due to which it’s rightfully known as ‘Garden City.’ Despite widespread urbanization and the appearance of buildings and Metro railways in every nook and corner of the city, Bangalore still manages to save its trees and lush green cover. Moreover, thanks to being located at the height of over 3000 ft above sea level, the city enjoys pleasant weather throughout the year and is one of the main reasons people from all over the country prefer to settle down here.
Bangalore is the perfect blend of old and new lifestyles which are followed in different parts of the city and has a good mixture of people from all over the country making it a truly cosmopolitan city. Places like Malleswaram, Basavanagudi, Banashankari, Vasant Nagar, etc. hold on to their traditional roots; and, you can find some of the oldest and most famous temples here like ISCKON, Dodda Ganeshana Gudi, Nandi Temple, Kaadu Mallikarjuna Swamy, and many others. While other places like Koramangala, Indira Nagar, HSR Layout, and others along the entire stretch of the IT corridor is mainly home to the IT crowd who are on their toes 24x7; this part of Bangalore feels like it never sleeps and is the most ‘chilled-out’ place to live in.
Bengaluru is well-known for its dense population with people coming in from all over the world for many reasons like education (since Bangalore has the highest number of educational institutions) or for work. Due to this, the traffic and pollution make it absolutely maddening to go anywhere; even so, people do not shy away from hitting the road no matter what time of day. Also, the city has an impressive public transport system, and the RJs of Bangalore are expert in helping you forget about your traffic woes and entertain you to the fullest extent.
The ‘Silicon Valley of India’ is home to the highest number of IT companies and start-ups as compared to any other Indian city, making Bangalore every Engineer’s dream place to work in! You can visit many hangout spots and clubs in your locality to let go of your stress at the end of the day. Alternatively, you can get away from all the chaos by riding down to some off-beat places within and nearby Bangalore to have an up-close and personal time with nature.