Thane Packers and Movers Charges
Within Thane Shifting Charges
Get approx estimation of complete door to door packing and moving rates. For accurate costing please give us your moving details, and get quote from 3 best match service providers.
Few Goods Moving Cost
3.9K - 5.1K
1 BHK Moving Rate
5.4K - 8.4K
2 BHK Shifting Rates
7.2K - 13.2K
3 BHK Shifting Charges
11.4K - 19.2K
4 BHK Relocation Price
16.2K - 24.0K
Few GoodsBed, Fridge or Washing Machine, Few Kitchen Items, and Cloths
1 BHKBed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Kitchen Items, Small Table, Few Chairs, and Cloths
2 BHK2 Beds, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa, Study Table, Few Chairs, Wardrobe, Almirah, 1 AC or Cooler, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
3 BHK2 Double Beds, 1 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, 2 Wardrobes, 2 Almirahs, 2 AC, Dressing table, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
4 BHK2 Double Beds, 2 Single Bed, Fridge, Washing Machine, TV, Dining Table, Sofa Set, Center Table, Study Table, Computer Table, Chairs, Dressing Table, 3 Wardrobes, 3 AC, Aquarium or Show pices, Kitchen Items, and Cloths
Planning to relocate to a new locality within Thane might be an exciting time as you’re going to start a new phase of life in a new community. But, you may be tensed with the hectic tasks and the most important one is ensuring the security of your hard-earned belongings. Due to lack of experience and time, even a single mistake can cause significant damages to your precious belongings. You can get rid of all the tedious tasks of relocation by hiring local Packers and Movers Thane who can complete your move effectively at affordable prices.
We understand that finding the cheap and best Packers and Movers in Thane for local shifting is not easy as everyday increasing shifting demands have resulted in the growth of many bogus moving companies. Sometimes, even after careful consideration, you may end up hiring fraud movers without realizing until it’s too late. Also, getting a wide range of estimated charges can make it challenging to select the suitable option. Because of this, you may end up paying high prices for booking a reputable mover in Thane to avail good quality relocation services or you may pay extra if you book a moving company in Thane who is located far away from your home. Therefore, it’s essential to know what type of mover you should look for and do extensive verification about the local shifting services in Thane before finalizing the deal.
With AssureShift, the reliable online reference portal, you can make your relocation stress-free. Once you share your shifting details with us, we will quickly provide references of best-matched local Packers and Movers near you in Thane who perform required services at affordable rates. We do thorough verification of all the local house shifting services in Thane and ensure they follow extra precautions and carry out your entire shifting task professionally within your expected budget. We also make sure we take appropriate action against any of our top Relocation service companies in Thane if we receive any complaints or reports of unethical behavior from our customers.
Our genuine packers and movers Thane for local shifting are well-trained to handle every task of safe packing, careful loading-unloading, and reliable transportation of all your belongings. We can provide you 100% guaranteed, secure on-time pickup and delivery of items at your doorstep.
Process of Local Shifting in Thane
- Quick Response: we are always ready with fast response and free quotes of 3 moving experts near you which will help you compare and hire pre-verified packers and movers in Thane.
- Pre-Move Survey: After sharing your relocation requirements, our movers will conduct a telephonic survey to find out the quantity and type of items to provide accurate shifting charges in Thane.
- Disassembling: After pre-move survey, our recommended movers and packers in Thane for local shifting will dismantle heavy furniture and appliances before packing by following proper guidelines.
- Secure Packing: They will pack all your items securely using suitable quality packing material requested by you and prepare them for loading, transportation, and unloading.
- Careful Loading: Our house shifting services in Thane handle various types of items with care and use suitable moving equipment which helps them load your belongings without damages.
- Affordable Transport: Your items will be moved in suitable trucks to maximize efficiency by ensuring secure and quick transportation.
- Hassle-free Unloading: Movers and packers in Thane for local shifting will precisely unload goods from the vehicle using suitable equipment and also help rearrange them in your new house.
Features of Local Packers and Movers Thane
- Well-planned strategy: Our partner movers are fully proficient of developing a plan to complete your move from the time you hire them until you successfully get settled.
- Presence in all localities: We have local relocation companies in Thane in every area, nearby you, which helps us provide you best moving services at a reasonable price.
- Skilled staff: We always do in-depth background verification about the shifting company details to help you get in touch with reliable relocation experts in Thane for Local Shifting.
- Reasonable Rates: We promote packers and movers only who are talented enough to provide you quality packing and excellent services at competitive pricing.
- Genuine Feedback: We encourage customers to give reviews about the local packers and movers in Thane, which helps our partner movers to improve their business every day.
- Best support: If you face any problems with Thane packers and movers like poor quality, delays, or cancellations, we will resolve your shifting problems with our best customer support.
Shifting Services by Thane Packers Movers
- Local Home Moving: Moving companies listed in our portal offer end-to-end services for complete home and apartment shifting in Thane.
- Local Office shifting: Our shifting service provider in Thane are available for moving corporate spaces and offices to anywhere inside and outside of Thane area.
- Loading and Unloading: Our movers and packers Thane are professionals in loading and unloading your households as they use modern equipment and techniques.
- Packing and Unpacking: Our packers and loaders Thane are experts in packing and unpacking your belongings safely and securely.
- Logistics Services: Our movers have all types of moving trucks suitable for customers. Large vehicles are also available for domestic moving requirements.
- Fine Art Shifting: Our quick Local packers and movers Thane are specialists in offering shifting services for paintings and artworks without any damages.
- Domestic shifting: Our packers and movers in Thane for local shifting also offer outside city relocation services to move from Thane area to another city or state.
- Vehicle Moving: Our packers and movers Thane provide vehicle shifting services such as bike/car relocation in Thane area.
Local Shifting Charges in Thane
Rs 5000 – 6000
Rs 8000 – 15000
Rs 13000 – 21000
Rs 18000 – 27000
Few Home Goods
Rs 5000 – 6000
How to reduce relocation charges in Thane?
One of the primary factors which make everyone hassled while moving is the Movers and Packers Thane rates and the number of goods you’re planning to relocate because local shifting company Thane charges will depend on the number of your items.
- That’s why its right decision to get rid of unwanted items by decluttering them before the movers arrive at your place, to reduce your shifting charges significantly.
- Plan your move at least one or two months before, so that you can have enough time to find the most suitable movers within your budget.
- Try to plan your shifting during mid of the month or weekdays since weekends and month-ends are expensive due to high demand and unavailability of movers.
How to choose the best local Relocation company in Thane
While hiring packing and moving services to shift your home to a new neighborhood, it would be best to shortlist the relocation companies in Thane who are expert in local shifting and are located close to your location.
Finalizing the best-ranked moving services company in Thane who offers all your required services at an affordable budget can be a little tricky since fraud movers will offer the lowest quotes and end up charging high costs during the move. One of the essential points you must always remember while hiring relocation experts in Thane is to check the genuineness of the movers by verifying their documents and reviews written by previous customers.
You can ask your experienced family and friends for trusted suggestions of short distance packers and movers Thane, or you can search on Google for ‘local packers and movers near me’ and invest your time checking all the necessary details; you can finally ask for quotes from at least 3 – 4 best-rated movers in Thane and compare.
Since the above-discussed tasks are complicated and time-consuming to handle during relocation stress, you can share your moving requirements with our team, and we will refer you economic movers and packers in Thane who are located near you and provide your required services at economical prices. You can get three free quotes and full details of the movers within a few minutes; quickly compare the quotations, company profiles, and reviews and ratings of the movers before hiring the best-suited one.
Common shifting mistakes you must always avoid
Not comparing the estimates
A better way to look for the pocket-friendly relocation quote is to compare estimates from more than 4-5 trusted local packers and movers in Thane. By comparing their quotes, you can hire one of the best who suits your budget. It is also essential to prepare an in-home estimate so that you can get a reasonable moving quote.
Packing all the goods randomly
Never make the mistake of packing your entire household items without decluttering them. It will increase your overall shifting price, and you will have to invest extra to pack and unpack them. To manage the organizing job easily, get rid of all the unnecessary items, and prepare a separate box for products which you need to sell or donated, as you can help any needy person by also be free from your unwanted goods easily.
Not labeling the packed containers
You will become uncomfortable and stressful if you do not mark your boxes, as you will fail to identify which items are packed in which carton. That’s why it's essential to prepare a pre-plan to pack all your belongings in the right boxes to help you to unpack them quickly after shifting in your new residence. Then stick labels on the packed containers to find out which items are there inside. It is a smart step to pack your necessities in a separate box for the first night survival.
Packing and Moving Tips for safe moving
- Prepare a list of items which you want to pack;
- Sell or donate unwanted items, so that you can save some money while shifting;
- Get free packing materials and boxes in advance;
- Pack fragile items with extra safety and cover them with bubble wraps;
- Seal the boxes with sealing tapes to prevent the things from dropping out;
- After wrapping task, mark the boxes to find out to which room the box belongs.;
- Pack your heavy items in smaller boxes so that it will be comfortable to lift;
- Do not mix the items of various rooms in one box;
- Use blankets and pillows for packing fragile items like statues, glass materials, clay products, antiques, etc.;
- Remember to label your packed boxes “Handle with care” if you have packed any fragile items;
Do the movers help in unpacking and reassembling?
Yes. Local packers and movers in Thane are capable of dismantling the large items before packing them by following proper guidelines and instructions. They will also unpack and re-assemble all the goods at the destination.
Why does the moving pricing differ during month-ends and weekends?
Since lots of people prefer to relocate during the month-end and weekends, the packers and movers Thane will be on high demand, and they’ll charge higher prices. However, weekdays and mid-month is a more off-time time for moving companies, and they’ll charge minimal costs.
Where we provide services in Thane?
Our associative local movers and packers in Thane cover almost every part of the city. Our service area includes JK Gram, Manpada, Kapur Bawdi, Uthalsar, Mumbra, Wagle Industrial Estate, Ghodbandar, Shree Nagar, Vasind, Anu Nagar, Majiwada, Lal Bahadur Shastri Road, Ghodbunder Road, Kasarvadavali, Kolshet Road, Panch Pakhadi, Pokhran Road No. 1, Vartak Nagar, Eastern Express Highway, Charai, Waghbil, Savarkar Nagar, Balkum, Diva, Charai, Waghbil, Savarkar Nagar, Balkum, Diva, Kalwa, Naupada, Thane West, Patlipada, Thane East, Brahmand, Azad Nagar, Vishnu Nagar, Vasant Vihar, Teen Hath Naka, Hiranandani Estate, Owale, Bhayanderpada, Kopri, Khopat, Dhokali, Shilphata, Jambli Naka, Pokhran Road No. 2, Louis Wadi, Daighar Gaon, Khidkali, Usarghar Gaon, Desai Village, Anand Nagar, Kasheli, Khardipada, Mogarpada, Talav Pali, Padle Gaon, Runwal Nagar, Kolbad Road, Samata Nagar, Parsik Nagar, Kharegaon, Manisha Nagar, Ram Maruti Road, Ghantali, Gokul Nagar, Vrindavan Society, Shreerang Society, Oswal Park, Badlapur, Bhiwandi, Dahisar, Agasan, Pale Gaon, Ambivli, Kalyan Shilphata Road, Shahapur.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?