Apollo Cargo Movers and Packers Bangalore
Provide Packing Moving Tips to reduce StressGet Quotation Visit Site
Plan to spend the entire day at the house. Last-minute decisions must be made by you. Don’t leave until after the movers have gone.
- Tell packers and/or drivers about fragile or precious items.
- Make a final check of the entire house- basement, closets, shelves, attic, garage, and every room.
- Approve and sign the Bill of Loading; if possible accompany the driver to the weigh station.
- Double check with the driver to make certain moving company records show the proper delivery address for your new house. Verify the scheduled delivery date, too.
- Give driver phone numbers both here and in the new community to contact you in case of a problem.
- Get complete routing information from the driver and phone numbers so you can call the driver or company while en route.
- Disconnect all utilities and advise the real estate agent who sold or is selling your house.
- Lock all doors and windows. Advise your real estate agent and neighbors that the house is empty.
- Each carton has to be sealed securely with packing tape.
- Remember to mark cartons for fragile items clearly and inform movers to be careful.
- Use only strong, corrugated cartons with covers.
- Use small boxes for the heaviest items such as books.
- Label all cartons with markers for identifying their basic contents and their designated rooms.
- Save old newspapers for use in packing, but remember ink from the newspaper may be messy at times.
- Generally, self-packing will take about 2 weeks to complete. Start your packing as early as possible.
- Be sure all items are well padded and use old newspaper to fill empty space inside cartons.