Top 7 Affordable Places to Live in Bangalore
Wuhoo! We couldn’t be happier that you’re getting ready to move to one of the most historical and happening cities in India, Bangalore! Bangalore got its name 'Silicon Valley of India' from the growing IT sector and start-up culture base, which made this city the first priority for job seekers all over the world (because of which the population in Bangalore is also easily above over 10 million). The lovely weather and cosmopolitan culture of Bangalore also add to its charm which is one of the main reasons for the rise in relocation demands in the past few years.
Before you get engaged in the tedious task of shifting and searching a new dream for you, we would like to discuss some of the interesting facts about the “Science City of India,” and some of the Affordable residential areas where you can find the perfect dream home for yourself. Bangalore provides lots of new opportunities to grow, thanks to several well-established IT Hubs as well as 14,000 to 19000 start-ups; you can also get the best higher education in 100’s of top colleges, which are affiliated to Bengaluru & Visveswaraya University. You will be surprised to know that Bangalore is one of the first cities in India to have electricity from Hydropower, powered by Hydroelectric situated in Shivanasamudra.
Other than this, you can enjoy life in the lap of nature with large number of trees, lush greenery, and lakes and parks for recreation which have boosted the beauty of the city, such as Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Kariappa Memorial Park, Cubbon Park, etc. If you are a late-night party and mouth-watering South-Indian dish lover, you will love your new city as people believe Bangaloreans work hard all day and party harder to get rid of all the stress of the long day work. Bangalore also provides you a high number of privately owned vehicles in Bengaluru; the government has also taken the scheme to improve the public transport system.
Bengaluru is also the first city in India to introduce Volvo AC buses, which made traveling a lot more comfortable for its people. It was also the first city in South India to start a metro project in every area so that travel time is significantly reduced. Bangalore is also well-known for a mixture of modern as well as religious environment with the presence of more than 400 mosques, 1000 temples, 100 churches, three Gurudwaras, two Buddhist viharas, and even a fire temple, which has made this city bond of love for everyone.
Let's have a look at some of the best residential areas in Bangalore, which will not only help you have a comfortable daily life but also pocket-friendly and safe for you and your family. Whether you work in a big or small company, you have school-going kids, or have elderly parents at home, you must look for a locality as per your family’s needs. We understand the stress of finding a suitable home in a new city, that’s why we have done detailed research and found some of the best residential areas as well as nearby daily life facilities available for you to enjoy your time.
Economical Residential Areas in Bangalore
Ulsoor is one of the popular residential areas due to the reasonable accommodation and secure connectivity with the rest of the city. You can explore one of the oldest neighborhoods in Bangalore. Ulsoor is a major tourist attraction due to the presence of several beautiful temples and the picturesque Ulsoor Lake; you can enjoy your weekends in some of the cool places of Ulsoor.
Everyday needs near Ulsoor
- Schools: Kairali Nikethan Primary School, Aavishkar Academy, Charan's, St. Meera's School, St. Meera's School, etc.
- Workplaces: Lucid IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, Nortech Infonet Pvt Ltd, ADAA IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, M & C IT Solutions and Services, etc.
- Visiting: Ulsoor Lake Boating And Park, Halasuru Lake, Kempe Gowda Tower, Culture Rings, and many more.
- Hospitals: Sai Baba Hospital, Syamala Hospital Research Centre, Sai Jyoti Eye and Dental Hospital, Guru Ramads Hospital, etc.
- Shopping: 1 MG-Lido Mall, Ulsoor Bazaar, ministryfashion.com, etc.
- Recreation: BDA Park, Halasooru Lake Park, etc.
Jayanagar is one of the best and reasonable localities, as it is a well-planned residential area that lies in proximity to major industrial areas of the city. Jayanagar has become of the preferred city area in a few years as its very calm area that still retains the charm of old Bangalore; you can get all the amenities of daily life survival quickly.
Everyday needs near Jayanagar
- Schools: Bangalore International Academy, Carmel Convent High School, Sri Rama Vidyalaya, Bangalore High School, RV Girls' High School, etc.
- Workplaces: Winprotech IT Solutions India Pvt Ltd, Engage IT Service Private Limited, SAN IT Solutions Private Limited, Infinzy IT Solution, etc.
- Visiting: Yediyur Lake Park, Ranadheera Kanteerava Park, Ranadheera Kanteerava Park, etc.
- Shopping: Bangalore Central, Jayanagar Shopping Complex, The High Street, KLM Fashion Mall, and many more.
- Hospitals: Dr. Kamini Rao Hospital, Manipal Hospital Jayanagar, Sagar Hospitals, Apollo Cradle Maternity & Children's Hospital, etc.
- Recreational: Jayanagar Park, Ranadheera Kanteerava Park, Madhavan Park, Dr. Vishnuvardhana Park, etc.
Kadugodi is a residential neighborhood located in Whitefield; you can avail best accommodation facilities available at a reasonable price. Kadugodi usually enjoys a mild climate throughout the year, due to its high elevation, that's the reason people are choosing to live in such a beautiful area due to its moderate accommodation price and excellent infrastructure facilities.
Everyday needs near Kadugodi
- Schools: Sharada Vidya Mandira, PVs English High School, Royal English High School Kadugodi, Bloomers School, etc.
- Workplaces: SingularityAI IT, FicusTexas, IntegrityCloud Software Technologies PVT LTD, and many more.
- Visiting: The Eashwara Temple, The Kashi Vishwanatha Temple, etc.
- Shopping: Shantiniketan Life Style, Mayura Fancy, Park Square Mall, HBM Square, Arya hub mall, etc.
- Hospitals: New Life Hospital, Yashumathi Hospital, Ashwantiah Poly Clinic, Amrik Hospital, Ahana Children's Clinic, etc.
- Recreational: Kadugodi Park, Maithri Layout Park, Prashanth extn park, etc.
Marathahalli one of the preferred city areas to live in Bangalore due to excellent connectivity with other regions and affordable amenities rates. Marathahalli is situated in the eastern suburbs, and it connects to all major areas in Bangalore with the best transportation facilities. The area is mostly known as a residential hub and a gateway to Bangalore.
Everyday needs near Marathahalli
- Schools: Ravindra Bharathi Global School, Vagdevi Vilas School, MVJ International School, HAL Gnanajyoti School, etc.
- Workplaces: Xplotica IT Solutions Pvt. LTD., Vensys IT Services Pvt.Ltd, Intel IT brains, Instance Software Solutions, XPT Consultancy & Software Service Pvt Ltd, etc.
- Visiting: Chinnappanahalli Lake Park, Nisarga Park, HAL Aerospace Museum, Life on Wall, and many more.
- Shopping: Addidad outlet, Jaga Palace, Patel Shopping Complex, etc.
- Hospitals: Jeevika Hospital, Rainbow Children’s Hospital, M.G.A Hospital, New Akshay Mallya Hospital, etc.
- Recreational: Munnekolala Lake Park, Gbj Park, Jogging Park, etc.
Basavanagundi is a residential area where the attraction of old Bangalore still lives. This former residential area is full of greenery, ancient temples, and beautiful apartments with all the best accommodation available at an affordable cost. This area is preferred for residential as it has nearby markets, cultural institutions, parks, and restaurants. It also enjoys secure connectivity to various regions of Bangalore.
Everyday needs near Basavanagudi
- Schools: Sri Kumaran Children's Home, New Generation School, The Kenmore English School, Sree Saraswathi Vidya Mandira, etc.
- Workplaces: Prowess IT Solution, 3S IT Solutions, IMR Softech, Flagroot Technologies, Whizchip, and many more.
- Visiting: Nandi Temple, Kote Venkataramana Temple, Bugle Rock, Gandhi Bazaar, etc.
- Shopping: South India Shopping Mall, UNISO, Chaitanya Plaza, Golden Tower, etc.
- Hospitals: A.V. Hospital, Gunasheela, Sri Balaji Multispeciality Hospital, Basavanagudi Medical Centre, Rangadore Memorial Hospital, etc.
- Recreational: Bugle Rock Park, M.N. Krishna Rao Park, Prof. B.S. Madhava Rao Park, Shamanna Park, etc.
Malleswaram is also known as one of the first-born residential areas of Bangalore, where you can get affordable and balanced accommodation as compared to other regions of North-West Bangalore. It is well known for its cultural as well as social heritage. Among the main attractions of the city are tree-lined avenues, temples, parks, quick transportation, which has increased the shifting demands in this area.
Everyday needs near Malleswaram
- Schools: BP Indian Public School, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Cluny Convent, The Brigade School, Nirmala Rani High School, etc.
- Workplaces: Locus IT Services, Pvt. Ltd, Idea Infinity IT Solutions Pvt Ltd., Pravridh Technologies, Agni Software, etc.
- Place you must visit: Kadu Malleshwara Temple, Sanky Tank, Shri sankashtahara Ganapathi Temple, and many more.
- Shopping: Mantri Square Mall, Kaira, India Goes Shopping, etc.
- Hospitals: Manipal Hospital Malleshwaram, Narayana Super Speciality Hospitals, Cloudnine Hospital – Malleshwaram, etc.
- Recreational: West Park, Malleshwaram Park, Swimming Pool Extension Park, etc.
HSR Layout is one of the well-planned and city areas of south-east Bangalore. It has been one of the prominent residential areas of the city due to its closeness to the IT parks as well as well-maintained apartments. That the reason HSR layout has been a top-rated residential destination among IT professionals, this area is surrounded by a lush green environment, no 1 choice for nature lovers.
Everyday needs near HSR Layout
- Schools: EuroKids Pre-School, Lawrence High School ICSE, JSS Public School, Freedom International School, National Public School, etc.
- Workplaces: Hexagon Global IT Services Private Limited, Mobiotics IT Solution Pvt Ltd, HashedIn Technologies, Orbio Solutions Pvt Ltd, etc.
- Visiting: Tree Park, Arogya Ahaara, Agara Lake, Hangover HSR, Basaveshwara Gayathri Temple, etc.
- Shopping: KLM Fashion Mall, KSRP Shopping Point, N R Complex, and many more.
- Hospitals: Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Queen's Hospital, Phoenix Hospital, Hamilton Bailey Hospital, etc.
- Recreational: Sector 4 Park, HSR, HSR Layout 7 – Park, Independence Park, etc.
Relocating and finalizing a perfect dream home in Bangalore is one of the challenging tasks due to everyday increasing relocation demands, that’s why we are available here with some the affordable residential areas to live in after doing in-depth verification where you will get all the amenities of modern life as per your daily life necessities. Because once you will finalize your new residence, you can’t immediately change your decision, and you start regretting on your own judgment; that’s why we are available to guide, which are the best residential area in Bangalore where you can have comfortable and affordable living with your beloved ones.
No need to be hassled any more due to packing and moving your household goods, as you can hire cheap and best packers & movers Bangalore who are trained enough to provide you end-to-end relocation service at affordable. So be relaxed and make exciting plans to explore your new “Electronic city of India.”