This is the worst services I have experienced. I opted this sainik only because they are ex army and would be disciplined but no. My package was promised to reach Hyd from Bangalore by 12 noon on 10th September but they came home at 9 pm and they denied to unload as we were yet to pay 8k where in I’ve already paid 80% of the amount. They even denied to fix my tv. They only told will unpack my fridge and dishwasher and nothing else. My house looked like a godown. I have moved places like 4 to 5 times and no where I had these complaints the worst services. Sincere advice to all never opt this logistics as they are no committed on time nor words the worst service and all of them are rude when the speak that too after we have paid 10% amount and they proudly say they are ex army without any shame
Lakshmi on 18 Jun 2022 rated
Hassle-free shifting with the packers
Abhishekon 05 May 2021 rated
It was a great service with this team, I'm very happy with the service thank you so much all.
Vanitha on 01 Mar 2021 rated
Excellent service received all the goods on time and without damage.
Viplav Modion 04 Feb 2021 rated
Worst packers and movers. I recently availed their service and I still regret my decision of choosing Sainik Packer and Movers. Here is my experience -
a) They didn't pack the dining table properly and I got a big scratch right in the middle of the table.
b) They broke the tray of one of my bed and have not fixed it.
c) Mismanaged team and just wanted to quickly finish the job.
d) Didn't care about my stuff and 4 cartons fell down from a good height due to their negligence.
e) The supervisor forced me to pay all the money even after all these damages.
f) The team members started behaving very rude when I raised all these concerns.
g) I am following up from past 3 days but yet to get a refund for all the cartons.
Siddarajuon 19 Jan 2021 rated
ramesh agarwalon 14 Nov 2020 rated
A very responsive team and excellent service and prices are a bit more compared to others. I selected them on behalf of packers and movers Bangalore review revision.
Prahladon 14 Nov 2020 rated
The service was superbly managed by the employees of the company. The employees are highly trained, and they use good quality boxes to pack our stuff. The stuff was delivered safely on the promised date. I am really very satisfied with their bench-mark services.
Rk Jangidon 29 Oct 2020 rated
manish agarwalon 29 Oct 2020 rated
The service provided by them was excellent, They took a lot of care for each of my product. The entire experience with them was fabulous.
Rakeshon 29 Oct 2020 rated
Humble and very polite staff, respond very well. I am fully satisfied with the service. The packing quality is very good, got proper updates regarding my consignment delivery. Nice experience.
Ajay Singhon 29 Oct 2020 rated
I had taken service from Sainik packers and movers, they were very professional at the work. The guys were well-trained who all came to pack and move my household. I had shifted from Bangalore to New Delhi. I will suggest to everyone about this company.
Manoj Singhon 29 Oct 2020 rated
Thank you, Sainik packers and movers for the excellent service. I'll definitely recommend you to my friends.
Nimiton 13 May 2020 rated
Awesome service. The guys were skilled and quick in packing, they took 6 hours to pack and move our households from BTM to jc road. They were very professional and humble. Thanks to Green Relocation.
Yogesh on 20 Apr 2020 rated
I am very satisfied with the service and would highly recommend their services.
Dr Adityaon 19 Jan 2020 rated
Worst Packers I have seen. They make tall claims and promises at the time of estimation. But their work is pathetic.
I recently did my relocation from Bangalore to Hyderabad, and these guys broke all possible glass items and even plastic chairs stools and wooden tables. They didn't even pack or unpack all the items. They will be in a hurry and just 'Throw' your precious items and toss them in the container.
If you are considering them, Don't....YOU WILL REGRET DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM. I wish someone had written this review which would have saved me.
Harfiz on 18 Feb 2019 rated
I'm happy with sainik packers and movers.They are following their rules regulations, nice team work also.
Chandraon 03 Oct 2018 rated
Wish there was a zero rating option here.
I had to move my luggage from Mumbai to Bangalore. I selected the services of Sainik packers as they gave the lowest quotation and the person who visited the house (Mr Ajay Walia) was very assuring and respectful. But this decision became a nightmare once the packing started.
1. The workers were highly unprofessional and rude. They were mishandling the household stuff. I was promised the packing would be done by 5 pm and they weren’t finished even at 9 pm. Their packing material got finished mid-way and they took a break of 1.5 hrs to get the material.
2. While all this was bearable, the next day I received a call from Mr. Ajay Walia that I need to pay the entire amount or else he would not move the truck. His tone and manner completely changed and he threatened me that I won’t get the luggage unless I pay full amount in advance. These guys take advantage of your situation because they know that your luggage is with them and you can’t do anything in this situation. Finally we paid half of the amount as advance.
3. I was promised that the luggage would take 3 days (max 4days) to arrive at Bangalore. But then he started delaying it citing transportation reasons. The packing was done on Friday and the luggage arrived next Friday.
4. When I received the luggage- I found that my double bed was completely broken. It was beyond repair and now I have to spent some 30-40k to get a new bed. I had 12 plants pots and I received only 3. On enquiring about the plants Mr. Ajay Walia said that they got damaged and hence he threw them. I don’t know who gave him the authority to discard my stuff.
5. I also received multiple calls from Ajay Walia to take insurance for luggage and car. I was told that its an insurance cover from New India and the rate is 3% for Car and 1.5% for household stuff. The amount was added in my bill. Later I understood that there is no insurance and it is just a way to add to their billing.
6. About the car- I handed over the car to Mr. Ajay Walia with 30 Lts of petrol. When I received the car in Bangalore, it was in a very poor condition with zero fuel. The person didn’t even deliver the car at my address and asked me to collect it from some highway. He also took Rs.500 for petrol. When I started the car, I found there was no petrol. I was stranded on the highway with no fuel in my car. I also had to spent Rs12,000 on servicing of the car as the suspension and few other parts were damaged. Looks like the car was not transported through container, rather it was driven from Mumbai to Bangalore.
7. While Mr. Ajay Walia was threatening me, I called up their head office in Bangalore to sort out the issue and found that Ajay Walia is not associated with Sainik packers. He is illegally using their name to run his business.
So my suggestion to anyone opting for Sainik packers is that he should contact Sainik Packer’s official number to check they are dealing with the genuine company and not some fraudster.
In all I have decided that I would never opt for cheap, third-class vendors like Ajay Walia. It is better to pay more and go with professional movers and packers instead of undergoing this kind of mental harassment and financial loss.
A.waliaon 18 Jul 2018 rated
Staff team is very good.packing material is high quality and loading unloading perfect. then they are unpack every thing. thanks for mr .Manoj best regards for you and your company.