Moving to a new locality within Chandigarh might be an exciting moment for you and your loved ones as you’re going to start a new phase of your life at a new place. However, you may be stressed out by the heavy burden of ensuring the security of your hard-earned belongings, but due to lack of knowledge, even a single mistake can cause significant damages to your precious goods. To avoid the tedious tasks of relocation, you can hire local Packers and Movers Chandigarh who can complete your move successfully.
We agree that finding the best Packers and Movers in Chandigarh for local shifting is not easy as it sounds, due to increase shifting demands have led to the birth of many bogus moving companies. Sometimes, even after careful consideration, you may end up hiring fake movers without realizing until it’s too late. Also, getting a wide range of price quotes can make it challenging to select a reasonable option due to which you may end up paying high prices for a highly reputed mover to avail proper services. You’ll have to pay extra charges if you book a local relocation service provider who is located far away from your home in Chandigarh. Therefore, it’s essential to check all the details of the affordable local shifting services in Chandigarh before getting in touch with them to make sure they are genuine and can complete your relocation without causing any worry by providing you end-to-end shifting.
You need not worry worried to hire a best-ranked shifting company in Chandigarh as you can rely on AssureShift, the trusted online reference portal, to make your shifting stress-free. Once you share your shifting details with us, we will quickly provide references of best-matched local Packers and Movers near you in Chandigarh who perform your required services at competitive rates. We perform a thorough verification process of all the local house shifting services in Chandigarh and ensure they follow standard methods to plan to complete your entire shifting task efficiently. We also make sure we take appropriate action against even the top moving service company in Chandigarh we receive any complaints or reports of unprofessional behavior from our customers.
Our trusted packers and movers Chandigarh for local shifting are trained enough to handle every task of packing, loading, transportation, and unloading all your things. We can guarantee to provide you 100% secure, and on-time pickup and delivery of items at your doorstep. Here in this page, you will get list of all only the top local packers and movers in Chandigarh; if you want to see the overall list of packers and movers Chandigarh, you can click on the link.
Process of Local Shifting in Chandigarh
- References: we give quick response and free quotes of 3 relocation experts near you which will help you to compare and hire pre-verified movers and packers in Chandigarh.
- Pre-Move Survey: telephonic survey will be conducted to find out the quantity and type of items you are moving and give you the accurate shifting charges accordingly.
- Disassembling: all the heavy furniture and appliances will be dismantled before packing following proper guidelines, to safeguard them from damages.
- Safe Packing: every item is packed securely using the durable quality of material requested by you and prepared for loading, transportation, and unloading.
- Careful Loading: our professionals know how to handle various types of goods with complete care and making use of suitable moving equipment.
- Economic Transport: your items will be moved in suitable steadfast trucks to maximize efficiency by ensuring quick and secure transportation.
- Doorstep Services: no matter where you live in Chandigarh, our recommended movers and packers will be available at your doorstep to pack and move all your goods within the discussed time.
- Unloading: the moving experts will precisely unload all your goods from the carrier vehicle using suitable equipment and place them in the house as you need.
Features of Local Shifting
- They prepare a well-planned strategy: Packing and moving your household needs proper planning, and our partner movers are fully capable of developing a strategy to perform your move.
- They have presence in every Locality: We have local shifting companies in Chandigarh in every area near you by which they make sure to provide you best shifting services at affordable prices.
- Genuine Feedbacks: We encourage customers to give reviews to their service provider, which helps our partner moving service providers to improve the service quality every day.
- Experienced staff: We do in-depth background verification about the shifting company details to help you get in touch with relocation experts in Chandigarh for Local Shifting who have years of involvement in this field.
- Standard Rates: We promote packers and loaders in Chandigarh who provide quality packing and excellent services at competitive pricing.
- Best support: If you face any problems with the Chandigarh packers and movers like not providing promised quality, delays, or cancellations, we will resolve your shifting problems from start to end of the move with best customer support.
Relocation Services provided by Chandigarh Packers Movers
- Local Home Shifting: Moving companies listed in our portal offer end-to-end services for the entire apartment and home shifting in Chandigarh.
- Local Office shifting: Our packers and movers Chandigarh are available for moving corporate spaces and offices to anywhere inside and outside of Chandigarh area.
- Loading and Unloading: Our shifting service providers in Chandigarh are professional in loading and unloading your households as they use modern equipment to load and unload all your items without any risk of damage.
- Packing and Unpacking: Our movers and packers Chandigarh are experts in packing and unpacking your belongings safely and securely.
- Fine Art Shifting: Our expert packers and movers Chandigarh are specialists in offering shifting services for paintings and artworks without any damages.
- Outside city shifting: Our shifting companies also offer domestic relocation services like moving from Chandigarh area to another city or state within India.
- Vehicle Moving: Our reliable movers and packers Chandigarh provide vehicle shifting services such as bike/car relocation to a different city from Chandigarh area.
- Logistics Services: Our referred moving companies have all types of moving trucks suitable for customers. Large vehicles are also available for domestic moving requirements.
Local Shifting Charges in Chandigarh
Rs 5000 – 6000
Rs 8000 – 15000
Rs 13000 – 21000
Rs 18000 – 27000
Few Home Goods
Rs 5000 – 6000
How to reduce relocation charges in Chandigarh?
One of the primary factors which make everyone stressed while moving is the Packers and Movers Chandigarh rates and the number of goods you’re planning to relocate because local moving company charges will depend on the number of your items.
- It’s a smart decision to get rid of unwanted items by decluttering them before the movers arrive at your place, to reduce your shifting charges significantly.
- Try to schedule your move during the weekdays or middle of the month since weekends and month-ends are expensive due to high demand and hence, unavailability of movers.
- Plan your move at least one month before, so that you have enough time to find the most suitable movers within your budget.
Tips for hiring local Movers and Packers in Chandigarh
If you’re relocating in any locality within Chandigarh, it's always better to select the best and cheap relocation company. Selecting a trustworthy shifting service company in Chandigarh will provide stress-free moving and will make your move easy by taking the total burden from the time you share your shifting requirements with them.
Have a look at the essential tips to follow while hiring movers:
- In-depth verification is a crucial task to take care of before hiring a local moving company in your area. Check their license, services, reputation, price, etc. Try to do complete confirmation about the legitimacy of the mover before finalizing the top option.
- Take trusted suggestions from friends and family of short distance packers and movers Chandigarh, or you can search on Google for ‘local packers and movers near me’ and invest your time checking all the necessary details; you can finally ask for quotes from at least 3 – 4 best-rated movers in Chandigarh and compare.
- Since the above-discussed tasks are time-consuming and risky to handle during the relocation stress, you can simply share your moving requirements with us, and we will refer economic movers and packers in Chandigarh who are located near you and provide your required services at reasonable rates. You can get free quotes and full details of the three movers within a few minutes; quickly compare the quotations, company profiles, and reviews and ratings of the movers before hiring the best-matched one.
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake relocation companies will not have valid documents for owner identification proofs, GST registration, genuine feedback, and so on.
- They will not have an appropriate website or online profiles.
- They will not have their own workspace, or they may not have an office at all.
- Fake moving companies may use rented transportation or tie-up with 3rd party companies to transport your goods.
- They will not provide you written quotes.
- Fake movers will not have qualified behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change immediately after finalizing the deal with them.
How to prepare the house before the Moving company arrives?
There are several tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the relocation service company arrive, but we have mentioned below some of the basic ones:
- Clear the path from door to truck for damage-free loading of your items;
- Take measurements of the doorways and furniture to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of doors and walls;
Packing and Moving Tips for stress-free shifting
- Prepare a list of items you want to pack;
- Sell or donate unwanted items and save money;
- Get free packing materials and boxes in advance;
- Pack fragile items with bubble wrap for extra safety;
- Seal the boxes with tape to prevent things from falling out;
- Pack heavy items in small boxes to lift them easily;
- Do not mix the elements of various rooms in one box;
- Use blankets and pillows to pack fragile items like glass, antiques, etc.;
- Label boxes after packing based on which room it belongs;
What services can you make available for us?
We are known as a one-stop solution for all your shifting needs; such as Local household goods shifting in Chandigarh, local office move in Chandigarh, moving home from Chandigarh, residential relocation from Chandigarh, commercial shifting from Chandigarh, corporate relocation from Chandigarh and car transportation from Chandigarh.
Which packing materials will be used to pack my belongings?
Our professional movers and packers in Chandigarh use bubble wrap, plastic wrap, corrugated sheets wherever needed, and sturdy cartons and containers among other suitable quality packing supplies for safe packing of all kinds of goods.
Where we provide services in Chandigarh?
Our associative local movers and packers in Chandigarh cover almost every part of the city. Our service area includes Manimajra, Burail, DLF Mullanpur, Industrial Area Phase I, Industrial Area Phase II, M.C.Dhanas, Madhya Marg, Manimajra, Mohali, Ram Darbar, Sector 1, Sector 10, Sector 10A, Sector 10D, Sector 11A, Sector 11B, Sector 11D, Sector 12, Sector 14, Sector 15, Sector 15A, Sector 15B, Sector 15C, Sector 15D, Sector 16, Sector 16A, Sector 16D, Sector 17, Sector 17A, Sector 17B, Sector 17D, Sector 17E, Sector 18, sector 18A, Sector 18B, Sector 18C, Sector 19, Sector 19A, Sector 19B, Sector 19C, Sector 19D, Sector 20, Sector 20A, Sector 20C, Sector 20D, Sector 21, Sector 21A, Sector 21B, Sector 21C, Sector 21D, Sector 22, Sector 22A, Sector 22B, Sector 22C, Sector 22D, Sector 23, Sector 23C, Sector 23D, Sector 24C, Sector 24D, Sector 26, Sector 27, Sector 27A, Sector 27C, Sector 27D, Sector 28, Sector 28 C, Sector 28 D, Sector 28A, Sector 29, Sector 29D, Sector 30, Sector 31, Sector 31D, Sector 32, Sector 32A, Sector 32C, Sector 32D, Sector 33A, Sector 33C, Sector 33D, Sector 34, Sector 34A, Sector 34C, Sector 34C, Sector 34D, Sector 35, Sector 35A, Sector 35B, Sector 35C, Sector 35D, Sector 36, Sector 36A, Sector 36C, Sector 36D, Sector 37, Sector 37A, Sector 37B, Sector 37C, Sector 37D, Sector 38, Sector 38 West, Sector 38A, Sector 38B, Sector 38C, Sector 38D, Sector 4, Sector 40, Sector 40A, Sector 40B, Sector 40C, Sector 40D, Sector 41 D, Sector 42, Sector 42B, Sector 42C, Sector 43A, Sector 43B, Sector 44, Sector 44A, Sector 44B, Sector 44C, Sector 44D, sector 45, Sector 45A, Sector 45B, Sector 45C, Sector 45D, Sector 46, Sector 46C, Sector 47, Sector 47C, Sector 47D, Sector 48, Sector 49, Sector 49A, Sector 5, Sector 50, Sector 6, Sector 61, Sector 65, Sector 7, Sector 70, Sector 7C, Sector 8, Sector 8A, Sector 8B, Sector 8C, Sector 9, Sector 9C, Sector 9D, Sector17.
At Assure Shift you can hire cheap and best packers and movers Chandigarh for local shifting, and you can experience hassle-free move. We can proudly say that we have helped numerous individuals and families in house shifting Chandigarh, affordable local shifting Chandigarh, and they all are thoroughly satisfied with our services for local house shifting in Chandigarh. Our primary mission is to provide you best match when you require packers and movers in Chandigarh for local shifting. We will always ensure that you have a stress-free move by taking the burden of relocation off your shoulders.
11 Local Shifting FAQs
Difference between renting a truck and hiring professionals
If you rent a truck, you have to take complete responsibility for packing all the goods by yourself, searching for a dependable transport service and loading-unloading them. However, when you hire professionals, they will handle the entire relocation, and you will not have to do a single task; they will even use their own transport vehicle to shift the goods.
However, when you have to move less number of items and have friends who can help you with lifting and moving, renting a truck is the best option. But, when you have to move complete household goods and require expert help for shifting delicate items, it’s best to hire professional moving companies.
How much time will be taken to complete the move?
Local relocation from one locality to another can be completed within a single day depending on the number of items and the size of the house you’re moving.
Generally, moving companies can shift a standard 1 BHK within 4 – 5 hours; they will need at least 5 – 6 hours to move a 2 BHK, and a minimum of 6 – 8 hours or more for shifting a 3 BHK or bigger.
How AssureShift helps in finding best local packers and movers for household shifting?
AssureShift performs complete background verification of the moving companies; we check their company registration and owner ID documents, office workspace, and transport arrangements. We also take regular feedback from our customers, to understand the service quality provided by the moving companies and make sure it is maintained. If we receive any complaints against the movers, we take immediate action by temporarily suspending their profiles or permanently blacklisting them, depending on the severity.
Once you tell us your shifting requirements, we will refer the 3 top relocation service providers in [city] near you who provide the required services within your budget.
How will packers and movers help in local shifting?
The moving companies make your local shifting easier by taking care of the following:
- packing all the household goods,
- loading them into the transport vehicle,
- transporting them from origin to destination,
- delivery and unloading at your doorstep, and
- unpacking of all the goods for home-arrangement.
Apart from these essential relocation services, they also perform disassembly of large goods before packing at the origin and re-assembly after unpacking them at the destination.
How to estimate charges for local shifting?
The movers calculate your shifting charges depending on:
- The number of household items you have to move;
- The amount of delicate and specialty items;
- How much packing material will be needed;
- What kind of vehicle is suitable to move all your goods in;
How to reduce shifting charges?
One of the primary factors that affect your relocation expenses is the quantity of goods you are moving. If you reduce the number of items by decluttering, your relocation charges can be reduced. You should also make sure that you plan the move well in advance and schedule the move on the right day.
It’s best to take quotations from at least 3 movers so that you can easily compare the estimated charges and company profiles, and hire the most relevant moving company.
What things should we not shift with packers and movers?
The packers and movers will not shift certain items which may cause damage to the other household items or to the transport vehicle. The relocation service providers will not move these goods:
- Valuable items like laptops, jewellery, important documents, etc.;
- Essential items like toiletries, medications, extra pair of clothes, cleaning supplies, etc.;
- Perishable food items which may get spoilt and ruin the other goods too;
- Hazardous liquids like fuel, motor oil, kerosene or other flammable liquids, paints, paint diluter, batteries, etc.;
- Explosive and corrosive items, etc.;
Should I pack household items by myself?
- If you have just few items to move, and if you don’t need labors for high-skilled packing, then you can pack by yourself and hire a truck to move them;
- If you have to move many items or a big house, it’s best to let the moving companies pack all the goods with expertise using top-quality packing material;
- When you hire movers, the shifting charges do not reduce much even if you decide to pack all the goods by yourself, so it’s best to let them do the packing properly.
What to do on moving day?
Before moving to your new home, make sure you take care of these tasks on moving day:
- Keep your essential bag, valuables and important documents in a separate room to make sure movers don’t take them;
- Take pictures and inventory of all the items and furniture before the moving companies pack them;
- Reserve the elevator, staircase and parking spot beforehand for undisturbed shifting;
- Guide movers during disassembly, packing, loading, unloading, unpacking, and re-assembly of all goods;
How to identify fake packers and movers?
- Fake moving companies will not have valid documents for GST registration, owner identification proofs, and so on.
- They will not have a proper company website or online profiles in social media.
- They will not have their own office workspace or may not have an office at all, and they may use rented transportation.
- Fake packers and movers will not have professional behavior when you meet them, or they may be friendly in the beginning and change entirely during the relocation.
What you should do while hiring movers?
- Select a few movers after verifying the company documents, and reading reviews and ratings about them;
- Contact the shortlisted movers, explain your shifting requirements, and take cost quotations from 3 or more movers;
- Request them to conduct a pre-move survey to get more accurate charges and to discuss the move in detail;
- Compare the shifting charges along with the company profiles and hire the best-suited packing and moving company which fulfills your requirements and budget needs;
What the movers will do after being hired?
- They will plan the entire relocation from start to finish;
- They will check how many items should be moved, how much packing material is needed, which truck is suitable to fit all the items comfortably, how to do the loading and unloading, and so on;
- They will handle the entire process of packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking all the goods;
- They will also disassemble and re-assemble large goods in order to ensure complete safety while moving;
How to prepare the house before the movers arrive?
There are many tasks to keep in mind and be prepared before the movers arrive; here are a few important and basic ones:
- Clear the pathway from door to truck for smooth loading;
- Take measurements of the furniture and doorways to make sure they fit properly;
- Use protective padding around the corners of the walls and doors;
How to decide how much to tip movers?
How much you should tip the movers completely depends upon what you are comfortable with. However, you should remember to tip the movers only at the end of the move, and hand over equal tips to each of them individually. A decent tip amount would be Rs 100 – Rs 150 for local shifting; or any higher amount which you are comfortable with.
How to find cheap and best packers and movers for local shifting?
It’s not difficult to find a list of moving companies, but it is challenging to identify trustworthy options. Due to the absence of a proper verification authority, there are many fake and unprofessional movers who attract customers with the lowest quotes.
To avoid getting trapped, you should do thorough verification of the company’s GST registration documents along with the owner’s ID proof and make sure the details match. You can also check if they have a website, and contact them or visit their office space at the location mentioned. Make sure they have a professional office set up and take note of how they behave when you visit them in person.
It may be difficult to choose the right movers since the relocation prices offered are very different; some of them are expensive, some are averagely-priced, and others are extremely low. Cheapest relocation companies may provide extremely poor-quality services or they may start increasing prices halfway through the move. The cheap and best solution is to choose an averagely-priced company which offers good services according to your requirements at affordable rates.
Why hire local packers and movers from AssureShift?
Instead of looking for moving companies on unknown sources like Google or online directory websites, you can easily hire pre-verified movers through a reliable reference portal like AssureShift.
- You will get a list of pre-verified packers and movers in [city] who have undergone a complete background verification of their registration documents and identification proofs.
- You can tell your shifting needs and quickly get 3 quotes from relevant movers according to your requirements and budget, and hire the most-suitable moving company within a few minutes.
- We regularly check the moving company performance to make sure they provide good-quality services to customers.
- We encourage customers to write reviews, so that we can keep track of complaints and problems.
- The movers with good reviews will be rewarded with top ranks; and, the movers having complaints against them will be penalized with reduced ranks and penalties like suspension or blacklisting.
- We are dedicated to offer 100% customer satisfaction, and our expert customer care team are available at all times and provide quick resolution to the problems faced by customers.
- We support our customers throughout their move, from the time they share the shifting requirements until they are relocated to their destination.
How many days before shifting should I start looking for a moving company?
The best time to look for packers and movers for local shifting is at least 3 – 10 days before the date of the move.
How to verify genuineness and professionalism of packers and movers?
To verify whether a moving company is genuine or not, you should check:
- Does the packers and movers company have a valid GST registration certificate?
- How long they have been in business?
- How much experience do they have in performing your kind of move?
- What do previous customers say about them in reviews and ratings?
- Do they have their own transport vehicles?
- Do they have insurance coverage for safeguarding your goods during transit?
To find out if the packers and movers are professional or not, check:
- How did they behave with you when you visited their office?
- How did they respond when you asked them to show their documents?
- What procedure did they follow before providing with the shifting charges?
- Did they provide you with written quotes?
- Did they included hidden charges in the price list given to you?