Affordable Places to Live in Cochin
Hey! Did you know that Cochin, Queen of the Arabian Sea, also well-known as Kochi, never fails to throw surprises! This city has a significant port city by the Arabian Sea on the southern part of India's west coast, making it the head office of Indian Southern Naval Command. Also, it has the Indian Navy training center and top gunnery school located on the Willingdon Island. The Dutch and Portuguese war of 1656 was the primary ever war fought on water vessels in the history. The war broke out for settlement of Kochi and led way for the entry of Dutch, who took over the Portuguese. Kochi's fishing culture is predominately Chinese because of the existence of the Chinese nets in the fishing scene of Kochi.
There are several interesting facts about this lovely city which has increased shifting demands speedily in recent few years, like it's a mix-up community for all religion of people. The residents of Cochin city practice a range of faiths, with the population including Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Jains, Sikhs, and Jews. Kochi has also been known as a vital spice trading center on the west coast of India from the 14th century; you'll be surprised to know that almost ninety percent of all of the pepper that India produces is imported through the International Pepper Exchange at Kochi. You can complete your studies as well as get a high-salaried job in this city due to the presence of top universities as well as well-established IT Companies and several other fields.
Kochi is a well-developed city that holds lots of exciting truths, which makes it's more unique like Kochi now has its own wax museum! This international wax museum was opened on 24th December 2014 and is located at Oberon Mall in Kochi. It has lifelike wax statues of prominent film stars, personalities, film stars, politicians, athletes and other well- known Indian and International celebrities. Kochi is also known as Home of the Longest lake all over India names as Vembanad Lake, its length is about 97 km and is spread over an area of about 2033 sq km. Every day thousands of tourists visit here to explore the natural beauty of the lake, from boating to relaxing by its banks, there is a lot to do here. There are some amazing and interesting places to enjoy in Kochi, which will make sure none of your weekends go bored at home.
Once you have finalized a shifting date to start a new phase of your life with your loved ones, you must have a clear idea about some of the affordable residential areas in Kochi, where you can get all the facilities required for your daily life survival. Searching for a suitable and reasonable residential community is quite tricky in this city, due to everyday increasing relocation demands as well as property rates. That's why we have done a broad investigation and found some affordable residential community, where you can get all the modern life facilities available nearby your Home. We understand that buying or renting a home depends in your daily life requirements like if you are living with your elder parents, then you must look for a locality suitable for them, or if you are a newly married couple, then you must book your new dream home located nearby entertainment places so that you have an enjoyable life with your partner. We have kept all these points in mind before making the below-mentioned list of reasonable residential areas in Kochi, which will help you to make accurate decisions to finalize your new residence.
Affordable Places to live in Kochi
Kakkanad is one of the prime residential areas that offers all the best amenities at an affordable price. The basic amenities include hospitals, International schools, temples, malls, restaurants, colleges, markets, and banks. That's the main reason behind most of the people prefer to buy or build a home near the primary locations of Kakkanad. You can also get a 24*7 transportation facility by which you can go from one area to another quickly.
Daily life survival available in Kakkanad
- Schools: St. Johannes International School, St. Charles Borromeo Convent School, Rajagiri Christu Jayanthi Public School, Bhavan's Adarsha Vidyalaya, etc.
- Companies: Metclouds Technologies, Techware Software Solutions Pvt Ltd., Brahmanet IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, RapidValue IT Services, etc.
- Hospitals: Thrikkakara Municipal Co-Operative Hospital, AAMRI Rehab international, Kusumagiri Mental Health Centre, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Mini Shopping Centre, T I Complex @ Madathimyalil, Memmes Café, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Onam Park, Municipal Park, Children's park, etc.
- Places to visit: Museum Of Kerala History, Changampuzha Park, Pattupurakavu Devi Temple, etc.
Kaloor is one of the well-developed commercial as well as a residential hub. It has the best social infrastructural facilities, which include prestigious specialized and management schools viz available at affordable rates. You can get active public transportation to ensure smooth commuting to other parts of the city. If you are office-goers, then Kaloor is a perfect residential locality for you.
Daily life survival needed in Kaloor
- Schools: ACS English Medium Higher Secondary School, Model Technical Higher Secondary School, Greets Public School, St. Xavier's B.L.P School, etc.
- Companies: Sreyas IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, Steigend IT Solutions, Xyblow Technologies, Score Plus It Solutions, etc.
- Hospitals: Paul's Hospital, Lisie Hospital, PVS Memorial Hospital, Hestia Medicare, UPHC Kaloor, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Martin Eva Holy Tuesday Shopping Mall, G Square Shopping Center, Pulikal Arcade, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Cochin Corporation Park & Ground Gandhi Nagar, Vailoppilli Smaraka Park, Park Central, etc.
- Places to visit: St. Antony's Roman Catholic Latin Shrine, Subhash Bose Park, Cherathrikovil Temple, etc.
Angamaly is a mixture of manufacturing and services as well as well-planned residential areas in Cochin, Angamaly is the most popular commercial location. There are several top universities, hospitals, shopping malls, etc. are located nearby, which has raised the relocation demands in the recent few years. Angamaly has a good assortment of companies in the pharmaceutical, logistics, financial services industry.
Daily life survival needed in Angamaly
- Schools: Ambinbees Pre School, Don Bosco Central School, Adam Public School, St. Joseph School, etc.
- Companies: Yuva IT Solutions, Insoftech IT Solution, Esight Software Solutions, Fortune Software Solution, etc.
- Hospitals: KG Hospital, Little Flower Hospital and Research Centre, Government Hospital(Angamaly), Apollo Adlux Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: CVR Trade Centre, City Bazar Angamaly, St George Office Cum Shopping Complex, many more.
- Nearby Parks: Angamaly Municipal Park, Botanical Park Nedumbassery, ETHANS Garden, etc.
- Places to visist: Kuzhupilly Beach, Mattancherry Palace, Thrikkakara Temple, Ernakulam Shiva Temple, etc.
Kuzhivelippady is one of the fastest-growing residential as well as commercial areas in Cochin because of the fact of its well-developed structure and secure connectivity and transportation. The demand for Kuzhivelippady property is going to rise as the state government has approved the Metro Railway line in this area.
Daily life survival available in Kuzhivelippady
- Schools: Billabong High International School, Vidyodaya School, Government LP School, SNDP School, etc.
- Companies: Seeroo IT Solutions, IT Flux, Oneview IT Solutions, iROID Technologies, ZeroBulb, etc.
- Hospitals: Mamootil's, Thaqdees Hospitals Limited, Rajagiri Hospital, Kusumagiri Mental Health Centre, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Kulathattil Building, P.K STORES, Super Market, and many more.
- Parks for refreshment: Science Park, Butterfly Park, Triangle Park, Changampuzha Nagar Muncipal Park, etc.
- Places to visit: Thrikkakara Temple, Aluva Mahadeva Temple, St. George's Forane Church, etc.
Ernakulam is the capital of Kerala known as the well-mentioned residential area as well as it has lots of opportunities for commercial sectors. This area is characterized by excellent accommodation, good communication facilities, tourist places, and modern amenities. Tourism has helped the budget of Ernakulam to grow, its strong economy certainly attracts a large number of the working population. You can enjoy your free time as their are almost twenty movie halls available in different languages such as English, Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Daily life survival needed in Ernakulam
- Schools: Cochin Public School, The Delta Study, Radcliffe School Kochi, Gregorian Public School, Rajagiri Seashore CMI School, etc.
- Companies: SoftLoom IT Solutions, Bramma IT Solutions, Nimo It Solutions Pvt Ltd, HiFX IT & Media Services, and many more.
- Hospitals: Aster Medcity, Cochin Hospital, Ernakulam Medical Centre, VPS Lakeshore Hospital, Railway Hospital Ernakulam, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Lulu Mall Edappally Jn, ABAD Nucleus Mall, Oberon Mall, Abad Bay Pride Mall, etc.
- Parks for recreation: SN Park, Subhash Bose Park, Changampuzha Park, Nehru Park For Children, etc.
- Places to visit: Kerala Folklore Museum, Kerala Sun Travels, Ernakulam Shiva Temple, etc.
Relocating and finalizing a perfect dream home in Cochin is one of the challenging tasks due to everyday increasing relocation demands, that's why we are available here with some the affordable residential community to live in after doing in-depth verification where you will get all the amenities of modern life as per your daily life necessities.
Once you finalize your new residence, you can't immediately change your decision, and you start regretting on your own judgment; that's why we are available to guide, which are the best residential area in Cochin where you can have happy and affordable living with your loved ones.
After booking a suitable dream home, the next burden you will face is packing and moving your items from one place to another. Still, we will like to make you move happy and stress-free as you hire the best packers and movers in Cochin so that you can enjoy your life without facing any interruption.