10 Best Places to Live in Hyderabad for Working Professionals
Hyderabad the beautiful city of Pearl, it has a history of more than 400 years and also the status of metropolitan cities which merges the old and new culture of living. Hyderabad has become one of the most famous cities in south India as it is also known as second top Information Technology city after Bangalore, here you can find hundreds of IT Companies providing services worldwide. The special things which make this city worth living are it has a high-class facility like top international school, intercontinental airport, affordable public transportation facility, and metro connectivity, etc. and it’s the main reason relocation is increasing every day in Hyderabad.
Once you have decided to shift in Hyderabad, it’s essential that you must have enough knowledge about the place where you are planning to relocate with your dear ones. Because if you are not aware of the area you are planning to move, it might cause you future problems for you and your family and you will have to face daily life problems which can irritate you soon. We have seen many people get muddled at the time of selecting the best and suitable place to live and then sit back tensed because of their wrong selection.
Get the list of shifting companies in Hyderabad for easy relocation.
Top places to live in Hyderabad close to Work
Madhapur is situated in the middle of the Hyderabad. It is not only surrounded by all basic facilities needed for modern life like top schools, universities, banks, hospitals, etc. and also it is surrounded by IT companies and supermarkets nearby. It is also connected with all the significant parts of the city without facing too much of traffic, that’s why demand is increasing every day to live here.
Special things of Madhapur:
- Attractive Places: Shilparamam, Golconda Fort, Ntr Gardens, etc
- Schools: Green Gables International School, Delhi Public Sec. School, Global Edge School, etc.
- Parks: Ayyapa Society Park, Sri Kotla Vijaya Bhaskar Reddy Botanical Garden, etc.
- Malls: Inorbit Mall, Alcazar Mall, etc.
Kondapur is one of the favorite areas for people who are working in IT Companies, as it is situated in the IT zone of Hyderabad. Kondapur has developed a lot in commercial as well as real estate field from last 2 decades. This area is entirely safe and family-friendly where you can find well-reputed universities and hospitals, famous restaurants, malls and cuisines which helps you to fulfill all your essential and entertainment requirements of modern life. Kondapur is situated 30 km far from the international airport, but you can quickly reach the airport via outer ring road without facing too much heavy traffic.
- Attractive Places: Charminar Fort, Treasure Island Gandipet, Ramoji film city, etc.
- Schools: Sanskriti School, GVR Global Erudite School, Mount Carmel Global School, etc.
- Malls: Sarath City Capital Mall, Mytri Square, Laxmi Bell Metal Handicrafts
- Parks: GHMC Public Park, Kondapur Park, Green hamlet park 5.
Nallagandla is mostly known for its residential houses, colleges, restaurants, health care and supermarkets. This area of Hyderabad is becoming famous among people, who have come for a temporary purpose or a profession; they love this area for the facilities it provides at a competitive budget price of the properties. Nallangandla is also famous for those who always wish to live in the lap of green nature as it is situated near HITEC City, global tech park, Hyderabad.
- Famous Place: Ranganadhaswami Temple, Sri Ram Temple, Aparna Sarovar Grande, etc.
- Schools: Kidzee Preschool Nallagandla, Sahiti Vidya Niketan High School, Sadhana Infinity International School, etc.
- Parks: Nallagandla Green Fields Park, Rock Garden, Dr.BR Ambedkar Park, and many more.
- Malls: P.B.N.R PLAZA, Venkata Sai Arcade, etc.
Get quick quote from top packers and movers for easy shifting services in Hyderabad.
Another residential area of Hyderabad is Manikonda which is better known for the growth in the commercial and suburban sector. Many IT firms have their head office in the Lanco hills and Chitrapuri colony of Manikonda. As more commercial centers, well-furnished apartments and shopping centers are opening up in Manikonda, which helps to makes it perfect for the residential location.
- Attractive Places: Qutb Shahi Tombs, Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple, VenuGopala Swamy Temple, etc.
- Schools: Mount Litera Zee School Manikonda, Delhi School of Excellence, SR Digi School, and many more.
- Parks: Riddhis Park, Panchavati Park, etc.
- Malls: Sri Swastik Pooja, Lalit Mall, Sree Nilayam, etc.
Begumpet is known for both its residential as well as commercial areas. It is an old neighborhood of Hyderabad which was ones considered unimportant, but from fast few years it has undergone a huge transformation. There are many governmental agencies, and other MNCs available in this area. Begumpet is great for its residential location where you can start living with all the necessities of life at a reasonable budget.
- Famous Place: Peddamma Temple, Ramalingeswara Temple, Spanish Mosque, etc.
- Schools: The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, Smartkidz Play School, Gitanjali Primary School, etc.
- Malls: China Bazar, I NOx mall, Babukhan Mall, etc.
- Parks: GHMC Park, NEEM Park, Chikodi Garden, etc.
Miyapur has a lot of chances for the ones who want reasonable budget houses to restart their life in Hyderabad. Even many prominent constructors have taken interest to develop this locality to set up mid-segment residential schemes, and some builders have started working on it. Miyapur is also well-known for the lucrative destination, because of its proximity to all major office locations in Hyderabad. That’s why nowadays people are interested in buying property in this area at best competitive price.
- Famous Places: Kakatiya Musical Garden, Warangal Fort, Thousand Pillar Temple, etc.
- Schools: Visakha Central School, F S Academy of Excellence, Pupils Public School, etc.
- Parks: Deepthisree Community Park, A S Raju Nagar Children's Park, MIG HUDA Park, etc.
- Malls: GSM Mall, Swayamvar, etc.
Gachibowli is situated 5 km away from HITEC City which is known as an IT tech park in Hyderabad. It is the center for software professionals as it well connected with all the major areas of Hyderabad, that’s why it becomes easier to travel if you haven’t bought your automobile just yet. There are many well-reputed hospitals and malls are located here like; Apollo Hospital, Mindspace IT Park, KIMS Hospital, Forum Mall, SLN Terminus mall, and Galleria Mall are nearby. Gachibowli has its own Athletic Field for a perfect morning walk on all days. These are the reasons Gachibowli has become one of the best places to live in Hyderabad with all the facilities available near your doorstep.
- Famous Place: Chilkur Balaji Temple, Playstreat, etc.
- Schools: Prerana Waldorf School, Euro School, Howard Lake View School, etc.
- Parks: Biodiversity Park, Hyderabad, Telecom Nagar Park 2, GPRA Children's Park, etc.
- Malls: Atrium Mall, Terminus Adda, Gachibowli Central, etc.
Next comes the Uppal's which is known as the most prominent place in Hyderabad to live because of its calm and quick connectivity with the rest areas of Hyderabad and the metro construction has also started here. So, if you are thinking to live here then go ahead without any hesitation.
- Famous Temples: Sri Karigiri Venkateshwara Swamy Devasthanam, Hanuman Temple, Santhoshi Matha Temple, etc.
- Schools: Nalanda Public School, Sri Sai Techno School, St. Marks High School, etc.
- Parks: Pedda Cheruvu Park, CINAGRO, etc.
- Malls: Maha Laxmi Shopping Center, Sree Hemadurga Mall, etc.
Moosapet is now one of the significant commercial epicenters in Hyderabad. Multiple of commercial institution exits here are-The German retail giant, Film Theatre like Lakshmi kola, Chandra kola, First food shop of Reliance in India, etc. Apart from all these, Moosapet is also well connected with MMTS and TSRTC local train service which is available in the close distance also. After having all the points as mentioned earlier in mind and the entire outlook, we can say that Moosapet is a worthy place to live here at a reasonable budget price.
- Famous Places: Pochamma Temple, Ayappa Temple Moosapet, Sri Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy Temple, etc.
- Schools: Little Daffodils Preschool & Daycare, S.M. Model School, Vision Talent School, etc.
- Parks: MIGH Park, Park, Bharat Nagar, etc.
Kukatpally is a leading residential and commercial area in Hyderabad; here roads are well developed and connected with all the other areas in Hyderabad. Buildings are also well-furnished and sky high here and hi-tech, which has made Hyderabad a dream city to live. The metro construction is under construction here you would not feel any problem due to its well-spread connectivity as everything is well-managed here.
- Attractive Places: Hanuman Temple, Fliminog Fish World, Venugopalaswamy Temple, etc.
- Schools: New Era High School, Sparsh Special School, D A V Public School, etc.
- Malls: Forum Sujana Mall, Manjeera Mall, South India Shopping Mall, etc.
- Parks: PV Narsimha Rao Park, KPHB Colony Park IX, APJ Abdul Kalam Park, etc.
Hyderabad is a clean and well-developed city. If you are planning to shift to Hyderabad, then you need to do a little investigation about the place you have selected to live. It must be close to every requirement of life which will make your life more comfortable. The areas mentioned above are best to restart a new journey of your life in Hyderabad. We hope you will love and enjoy your life in your new city.