Best Places to live in Mumbai
Woohoo, are you ready to move in the city of dreams- Mumbai, this is one of the well-maintained and beautiful city of the western coast of India. Mumbai has got its name from one of the famous temple "Mumbadevi," the patron goddess of the fishing community, inspired by the name 'Mumbai.' 'Mumba' is the name of the goddess and 'ai' is mother, if you are relocating for the very first time in Mumbai, then you must have some essential knowledge to have a balanced life in your new city.
Apart from being a metropolitan city that has absolutely every facility, it is Home to classic attractions, monuments, and is a city rich with heritage. Mumbai is not just a well-connected city when we talk about our country; it is also globally connected in terms of the world. Mumbai is a Global city or an Alpha World city that acts as a primary connection for the global economic network. Mumbai is also known as the Monetary capital of India because of the stock market centers. You can get a suitable job in this city due to the presence of several top software companies, textile industries, etc., not only high-salaried jobs; if you are a student, then this city welcomes you with open hands as you can grab the best education in best-educational institutes. It is the Profitable capital of India because of its huge global reach, and it is also recognized as the entertainment capital of India because of Bollywood - the Hindi cinema industry. You can get the best transportation available, that's the reason you can see people hopping on and off the train, more than 200 people crowding in a coach which are designed only to carry 50 people.
Other than education and job facilities, this city has lots of exciting tourist places where you can visit in your free time with your loved ones to refresh yourself, and you can also enjoy lots of mouth-watering dishes like vada pav, pav bhaji, bhel puri, kebab rolls, etc. Mumbai has lots of exciting things to explore; once you will shift in this city, you will definitely have an enjoyable life. But to have a relaxed experience in this city, you will need a house in the best residential areas where you can get all the daily life requirements near to your residence.
Finalizing your new abode entirely depends upon your family lifestyle, like if you have elder parents in your Home, then you must select a locality suitable for them, or if you have toddlers, then you must look for a locality according to their daily life requirement, to be free from everyday life stress. We agree that finding a suitable residential area according to your budget and needs is not an easy task as it sounds to be due to everyday increasing relocation demands in this city; that why we are available here with a list of some of the best residential areas which will help you to make smart decision while finalizing your dream home in the city which never sleeps.
Best Residential Areas in Mumbai
Worli is one of the famous residential areas & best-connected suburban regions in Mumbai. From being a fishing village to being one of the most sought after posh residential areas, Worli as seen the most significant transformation. D.B. Realty, Akruti, Lodha Group, area some of the builders who have contributed to the development of this area. You can get all the modern life facilities available in this area if you are office-goers or students, then this city area will be the perfect match for you.
Daily life survival needed in Worli
- Schools: Sacred Heart High School, D Y Patil International School, Gokul English Primary School, Greenlawns School Worli, etc.
- Companies: Siemens, CEAT, Novartis, Deloitte, TATA, GSK Pharma, and many more.
- Hospitals: M. A. Podar Hospital, ESIS Hospital, Worli Hospital For Women, Dr. Tilak Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Palladium Mall, The Millinium Mall, Atria mall, B.R. Gawde Market, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Shastri Garden, The Cliff, Bhagvan Mahavir Garden, etc.
- Places to visit: Worli Fort, Worli Sea Face, Prabhadevi Beach, etc.
Bandra, is known as The Queen of Suburbs and one of the most popular residential areas in Mumbai. This city area is also known as Home to some of the most popular actors and actresses of Bollywood. You can find lots of high-rise buildings and a variety of restaurants, cafes, and nightclubs, which will provide you forever refreshing life after a full day working in the office.
Daily life survival needed in Bandra
- Schools: St. Stanislaus High School, Arya Vidya Mandir High School, St. Andrew's High School, Bandra West School, etc.
- Companies: Citigroup, Google IBM, Standard Chartered, Emdrix Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Avon Engineering Company, and many more.
- Hospitals: Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre, Bhabha Hospital, Mandar Hospital, Parekh Eye Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Link Square Mall Bandra West, Sona Shopping Centre, Veena Beena Shopping Center, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Joggers Park, Almeida Park, Guru Nanak Park, etc.
- Places to visit: Bandra Fort, St. Andrew's Church, Love Mumbai, Bandra–Worli Sea Link, etc.
Lokhandwala is one of the popular residential and commercial real estate destinations in Mumbai, Lokhandwala, is well-connected to a plethora of developed regions along with several hotels, schools, banks, and institutions via an excellent network of roadways and railways. The proximity of the area to praised employment hubs and the presence of all kinds of social amenities makes Lokhandwala one of the favorite destinations amongst the homebuyers due to a mixture of ancient as well as modern life facilities available in this city area.
Daily life survival needed in Lokhandwala
- Schools: Little Wonder International Mumbai, AlphaKids, Bhaktivedanta Swami Mission School, and many more.
- Companies: Heighten Trading Company, Vibrant Content Pvt Ltd, Bygging India Limited, Omega Petroenergy Pvt Ltd, etc.
- Hospitals: Sanghavi Hospital, Aashirwad Hospital, Kulkarni Hospital, Shiv Jyotish Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Kamadhenu Shopping Centre, RNA Shopping Centre, Fantasy Collections, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Lokhandwala Complex Garden No.4, Pramod Mahajan Playground, Bianca Park, etc.
- Places to visit: Swami Samarth Temple, Lal Sai Mandir, Versova Beach, etc.
Andheri East is a mixture of manufacturing and services as well as well-planned residential areas in Mumbai, Andheri East is the most popular commercial location. There is close metro to Andheri East, and it's also close to Mumbai airport, which has raised the relocation demands in the recent few years. Andheri East has a good assortment of companies in the pharmaceutical, logistics, financial services industry.
Daily life survival available in Andheri East
- Schools: Bombay Cambridge International School, Divine Child High School & Junior College, Canossa High School, St. Xavier's High School, etc.
- Companies: Syntel, Mastek, Bombay Ammonia & Chemicals Company, Servify company, and many more.
- Hospitals: SevenHills Hospital, Holy Spirit Hospital, Shakuntala Memorial Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Prime Mall, Rajwadi Shopping Centre, Shreepal Complex, Crystal Point Mall, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Ashok Kamte Park, Exercise Park, Lallu Bhai Park, etc.
- Places to visit: Mahakali Caves, Holy Family Church Andheri, Ramesh More Udyan, etc.
Navi Mumbai is known as the center for best residential areas, educational institutions; this has led to the arrival of many companies who have set-up shop in Navi Mumbai. This city area is also known as also a hotspot for startups and young companies to establish their presence in Navi Mumbai. It's estimated that more than 500 new startups register in Navi Mumbai every month; this is the main reason people are shifting speedily in this area.
Daily life survival available in Navi Mumbai
- Schools: Apeejay School, Delhi Public School, Bal Bharati Public School, Goldcrest High School, etc.
- Companies: Siemens, Mcdonald's, Bureau Veritas, Bizerba, Reliance, Accenture, Larsen and Toubro, etc.
- Hospitals: MITR Hospital, Ornate Hospitals, MPCT Hospital A Surana hospital associate, Shushrusha Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Seawoods Grand Central Mall, Raghuleela Mall, Vashi Central, and many more.
- Parks for recreation: Meenatai Thakre Udyan, Wonders Park, Mango Garden Belapur, etc.
- Places to visit: Jewel of Navi Mumbai, Shri Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Sarovar Vihar, etc.
Panvel is also a preferred residential area located in Mumbai Metropolitan Region; this city area has a lot of small cottage industries that make this area crowded. Panvel is a wonderful place to live because it offers many weekend sightseeing opportunities such as Karnala Fort, Adai Waterfalls and Bird Sanctuary, Camping in Kalavantin Pinnacle, etc. where you can go for relaxing in, so if you love in live in lap of nature then you must select Panvel as your new destination.
Daily life requiremnst needed in Panvel
- Schools: Shantiniketan Public School, New Horizon Public School & Penguin Kids, St. Joseph's High School, etc.
- Companies: Larsen, Toubro, Reliance, Hindustan Organic Chemical, ONGC and IPCL, and many more.
- Hospitals: Lifeline Hospital, Thombare Hospital, Gandhi Hospital, etc.
- Shopping Malls: Orion Mall, Mahalaxmi Mall, K-Mall, SANAA, Panvel, Chakurkar Shopping Centre, etc.
- Parks for recreation: Shaheed Tushar Shamrao Chavan Udyan, Kamothe Park, Khandeshwar Park, Cidco Park, etc.
Thane is one of the fastest-growing residential as well as commercial areas in Mumbai because of the fact of its well-developed structure and secure connectivity and transportation. The demand for Thane property is going to rise as the state government has approved the Metro Railway line in this area. The current local trains will be connected with the Mumbai Metro.
Daily life survival needed in Thane
- Schools: Orchids the International School, Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School, C.P. Goenka International School, etc.
- Companies: Ashar IT Park, Thane One, Odyssey IT Park, Amfotech IT Park, Kanishk IT Park, Sigma IT Park, etc.
- Hospitals: Horizon Hospital, Bethany Hospital, Currae Specialty Hospital, Jupiter Hospital Thane, and many more.
- Shopping Malls: Viviana Mall, Korum Mall, Eternity Mall, R Mall, Phoenix Marketcity, etc.
- Parks for refreshment: Thane Grand Central Park, TMC Biodiversity Park, Shivaji Park, etc.
- Places to visit: Upvan Lake, Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden, Shree Kopineshwar Temple, Kalibari Temple, etc.
Living in Mumbai is definitely an exciting journey in itself. With everyday enhancing infrastructure and builders taking up projects in every part of the city, Mumbai is sure to be an ideal place to reside in coming future. We have done an in-depth verification of the city and found some of the best residential areas mentioned above; we hope this article will surely help you to finalize an appropriate dream home suitable for you and your dear ones. Once you will finalize suitable residential area according to your daily life requirement, you will be free from all the stress of packing and moving your goods, no matter from corner of India you are moving in; you can quickly hire reliable packers and movers in Mumbai from our website.
Have a happy & safe shifting!